xisto Community
BuffaloHelp

Knowledgesutra Forum Upgraded To Version 3 [resolved]

Was the View New Content option to go back 2 weeks, 1 month etc etc remove or disable because I was able to view that a couple of weeks ago but I have seen it since. Think that is need since View New Content always seems empty when I come on at least and I would like to see what has been posted recently instead of blank content.

On top of that I seem to show up as invisable even though I never selected the option and also what about kontera support, will that come back for the members or no?

Update #1 I was able to fix that no new content showing, to fix it go to your settings, select General settings tab, go down to search content drop down and then select show me all new content since last visit.

Was the View New Content option to go back 2 weeks, 1 month etc etc remove or disable because I was able to view that a couple of weeks ago but I have seen it since. Think that is need since View New Content always seems empty when I come on at least and I would like to see what has been posted recently instead of blank content.

well i posted about that "bug" some days ago, i hope they fix that one :)

Update #1 I was able to fix that no new content showing, to fix it go to your settings, select General settings tab, go down to search content drop down and then select show me all new content since last visit.

well the truth is sometimes i go online to login from my mobile phone and see whether there is anything good or not. and there are times when i found good topics and trying to post, but because of my mobile limitations i was unable to. when i logged in to PC, the "view new content" has changed my last visit time and the topic i was trying to post disappeared from the list. that's why "view new content that i have not read" is better than "since my last visit"for this one, i prefer to use today's active topic rather than view new content as my temporary fix :D

I'm sorry, always forgotten to mention this one.
It seems that after logging in with my mobile (using opera mini 4), the forum template is kind of broken. The right side which is for the posts area are too small, so the posts are truncated and instead of reading it from left to the right, it will be from the top to the bottom (because there is no "right"). And no, i'm not using opera's mobile view option and it just fine with other ipb3 forums
The problem did not occur when i haven't logged in by the way
Thank you :P

today the forum is in a mess. the " view new content" is not working, i should check the categories to follow the news and "my content" to check the new posts. thanks god you added the "the latest discussions" tab guys. it is so useful now. also html code keeps showing from time to time when i post soemthing, thank you for your hard work.

the number that appears next chat tab about how many people are now chatting in chat room is not showing the correct number, and after i enter the chat room it shows the right number of people chatting. same thing to the "member active in live chat" in the end of the main page, is also doesn't show the correct members.i don't know if it is only me who can see that or anybody else do?

Hmm, sorry to bug you guys again but what happened to mycents ? can we get any alert or something when they come back ? i'm need of those :/@BH, any idea ?

for you and anyone else in need of paying for your hosting with mycents, and don't have sufficient credit because of this transition phase, you will need to write a support ticket with attention opaque so he can review it personally. i would also suggest to send him a pm with the ticket #. there is no update yet when the new credit system will be in place but it is advisable and encouraged to keep posting so that when it is implimented, you will get paid for your posts while in this transition phase.

Luckilly I am still fine fornow. I just hope the myCENTs are fixed by the time my hosting account gets suspended. :)

I just added $50 from paypal I never really use mycents or care about mycents any more. I only post here for the community :). I would suggest some of you adding $10 to your Xisto account if you are low because its a nightmare to get your site unsuspended. Trust me I've been there.

Edited by Ash-Bash (see edit history)

I am coming after a few months interval to this knowlegesutra..before this period the name of this forum was Xisto.But so many facilities are missing here.For Example,Inn Xisto , we had the facility to see the last 10 posts.will the administrators include that things too??

I am coming after a few months interval to this knowlegesutra..before this period the name of this forum was Xisto.But so many facilities are missing here.For Example,Inn Xisto , we had the facility to see the last 10 posts.will the administrators include that things too??

We're not necessarily missing that. In the upper right corner below the search box, you'll see the words "View New Content." This will show the latest content since your last session.

This is toward OpaQue: I don't know what your gonna do mate, I mean, IP.Board 3.1 is in Stable Release stage now...will you be upgrading the forum? Can't you just hire a few php coders or something to help you?

i want to report something about the chat room, it happen always lately and bothered me a lot. when i am in the chat room for a while and leave i found that i signed out from the forum. this problem happened in the first day of setting up the chat room and never happen again till the last two days.

web_designer, are you opening a new window when you click into the chat room? Meaning, do you open multiple windows--one for the forum and one for the chat?

yes i am, because i want keep following what's going on in the forum. and when be chatting in chat room and go to the forum i found myself signed out even i was chatting a few seconds ago.