xisto Community
BuffaloHelp

Knowledgesutra Forum Upgraded To Version 3 [resolved]

why my sweet colorful balls are running away opaque??????? :( i just saw them in the footer of the forum, they were in the middle and now reached the left edges !!!!!!!!!!!!!are you going to push them more opaque??please don't...do your job in forum code and leave my sweet balls alone :).

Edited by web_designer (see edit history)

why my sweet colorful balls are running away opaque??????? :(
i just saw them in the footer of the forum, they were in the middle and now reached the left edges !!!!!!!!!!!!!

are you going to push them more opaque??

please don't...do your job in forum code and leave my sweet balls alone :).

CHRIST!!! Whats wrong, if the balls which were in middle are now pushed to the left. I think I have reached the max. limit and cannot push it further. As per your instruction, I shall now leave The sweet balls where they are. :P

let's please stop talking about opaque's balls no matter how colorfull. some things should just not be talked about.....

I didn't know what all of you were talking about - then I realised I had images turned off. Now I see those balls that you speak of. They're good but I for one wouldn't miss them much if they were gone :P Oh well, let's stop talking about balls now :lol:

as what i mentioned to WD, i actually like them and i like their positioning better now. it makes everything more naturally centered with the xisto logo on the right. they also add a little color which this theme needs.

as what i mentioned to WD, i actually like them and i like their positioning better now. it makes everything more naturally centered with the xisto logo on the right. they also add a little color which this theme needs.

exactly, that's what i was talking about. they give some life to the forums and make it look more professional graphically. maybe this is just my opinion but i think footer is a very important part of any site, that you can put your special touch in it. 

exactly, that's what i was talking about. they give some life to the forums and make it look more professional graphically. maybe this is just my opinion but i think footer is a very important part of any site, that you can put your special touch in it.

Well there are always a few members who notice things like this. That's a good thing :) I hardly look into minute details like these and for me if the forum works well enough to take my posts I don't care much about how it looks :P

Hey guys, i found another problem here, I guess its a guest account or its a guy who made a account with no username, anyway there is a guy without a NAME on the 'Top Poster', and the profile page http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/= goes back to refresh the page, I guess this should be fixed soon.

yeah I got that too and it's not a new user but our old members, who are automatically getting logged out and the posts they make get counted under that 'Top Poster' account! It's not a very big deal but let's hope we don't get that same top poster daily :P

well thank you simpleton for telling me that , i really found it weird and kind of mystery for me. i was like wondering how his posts increase where they don't show up in the new posts?also he still show in the top posters till now, and this really annoy me? ;). opaque please fix it.

also he still show in the top posters till now, and this really annoy me  ;). opaque please fix it.

you're only annoyed because you want to be first on the list. i say leave it there and let her pout! that's my vote! :D

and are we sure it's from people who try to post but are logged out? i was logged out once and tried to post and it wouldn't let me until i logged back in!

Sorry (going offtopic). I made this quick ad for forums... howz it?

i think it is good opaque, but i think if the buttons could be in 3 D then they will be much more better, or you could add some light shadow to them to look more impressive. and i really like that red flag  :), good work.

On 6/24/2010 at 12:09 AM, 'OpaQue' said:

Sorry (going offtopic). I made this quick ad for forums... howz it?

i don't know how i missed that post. anyway. something is off. i definately don't like the facebook logo. need something more original.... like three smiley emoticons or something. something else is off. i am too tired right now to give a good opinion though....