xisto Community
BuffaloHelp

Knowledgesutra Forum Upgraded To Version 3 [resolved]

I think most of the members are facing database errors on their hosting. Besides that servers are frequently down. So i guess KS is also facing similar issues. Is there any admin active who can notify us about the errors on servers ? Take a look at some KS bugs as well.

I would really like to hear about this as well. I'm also wondering if the issues are only on shared hosting or if it's with VPS's and stuff as well. It's pretty annoying to not be able to mess w/ your forums or CMS-based site due to the SQL errors.

hello there, long time no see you all :)though this place sure is gone damn quiet than last time as i am concerned O_Obut anyway, how is the myCENT things going?it seems that it still takes about 3 days before mine being updatedor is it just me?

hello there, long time no see you all :)though this place sure is gone damn quiet than last time as i am concerned O_O

but anyway, how is the myCENT things going?
it seems that it still takes about 3 days before mine being updated
or is it just me?

It takes 2 days for me to update. Some people are getting 1 day update or alternate day update for their posting.
Sometimes we do have issues like 2-3 days of no updates.
Mycents value is reduced now to kill some spammers. So expect 1 $ mycent for say 10-12 post irrespective of word count.

It takes 2 days for me to update. Some people are getting 1 day update or alternate day update for their posting.

Sometimes we do have issues like 2-3 days of no updates.

Mycents value is reduced now to kill some spammers. So expect 1 $ mycent for say 10-12 post irrespective of word count.

irrespective of word count, you say? so how is it counted now?

and i though it counted better than before because i got about 20 myCENT for 2 or 3 short welcoming messages... oh well that would mean extra efforts to get my future 1 year plan then >.>

so it's still buggy i guess? it sure takes time to fix the forum upgrade .______.

irrespective of word count, you say? so how is it counted now?

and i though it counted better than before because i got about 20 myCENT for 2 or 3 short welcoming messages... oh well that would mean extra efforts to get my future 1 year plan then >.>

so it's still buggy i guess? it sure takes time to fix the forum upgrade .______.

It's not buggy but it's new mycent which is made to reduce the earning. This way i guess opaque wants to reduce the spam or excess of posting for mycents or want to keep people on site. whatever. besides your post count is low and once it goes to 1k or 500 then you will see the reduction in your mycent earning per post. try checking other threads for this. we all are facing this issue(some people are getting good but atleast 1k and higher post count people are getting low mycents).

I have the MyCents issues too, one time it upgrades the next day, then sometimes it takes 2-3 days before my credit is adjusted.Another thing that annoys me incredibly is the following:The forum does not seem to remember me at all, in the login place, I have ticked the "Remember me" box, but it looks like I have to sign in every time I visit the forum.The best one happened to me right now: I had signed in, was reading this thread, and decided to reply to it, when I had clicked the "Reply" button a message appeared "You do not have permissions to reply to this thread", and when I looked, I saw the eternal "Sign in" smiling at me again at the top. At the risk of repeating myself: I had signed in before I started reading any threads.And then finally (I think I am not the only one, I have seen this thread appear on its own a few times): the forum (and all that goes with it) loads incredibly slow, when I wanted to reply (what I mentioned above), it took me about two minutes after clicking the "Add Reply" button, only to see that I had to log in again, which took me another few minutes to accomplish.And, no, it is not my PC or my Internet connection, they are both fairly fast, and there are other forums I go on, which are also heavily visited, and on some of them, I don't even have to wait a fourth of the time I am spending here waiting for the forum/a thread/a reply window etc. to open.

Wow! Another upgrade to the forum. This upgrade seems to have messed things up. The CSS style sheets aren't loading and the Javascript engine is tossing out a bunch of error messages too. I wonder if message posting works - if it does, you will see this post on the forum. If not, this post will be list in the deep dark outer space never to be seen again.