xisto Community
BuffaloHelp

Knowledgesutra Forum Upgraded To Version 3 [resolved]

I think the user toolbar has disabled HIDE, SPOILER and pulldown menu of your profile. I read about the pulldown menu next to your picture at the top. I didn't pay attention (because we're still upgrading) until I went to click HIDE and SPOILER code. It's not working on my end. I'm using FF. Anyone else notice this?

i am using firefox right now, and the pull down menu next my picture in the right upper corner doesn't work either. it navigates me directly to my profile. i tried to disable javascript on my end, the user toolbar disappears and i could see the pull down menu near my picture but it doesn't dynamic any more it still showing on the top of everything.

lately i noticed in "fast reply" editor, everything i write is posted without spaces whereas i add spaces when i write for text organization. anyway, it looks really ugly, so i use the edit button to add spaces and it works.

it seems that the "view new content" thing fails, i used to love using it to view any unread replies via "show me all content that i have not read" in forum settings, but now it just give even less than "today's active topics" linkor is it just me? :/

@fougilang you are right, i noticed that too. before "view new content" tab was giving an accurate result but the last few days is not. in fact the forum in general had troubles in the last couple of days. same as the notification counter, it still showing that i have a new pms even after i opened them. but the tab "recently added topics" is useful and working perfectly.

Edited by web_designer (see edit history)

It's nice the forum here is upgraded and everything, but some things are just too 'heavy' to let them slide; my problem is this:When the 'quick reply' under a post looses focus, all the text inside disappears! I don't know if anyone has had that problem before since I didn't read the entire topic, but It's kinda annoying when an entire post goes to waste just because I wanted to copy some link from another site (yes, an entire post just went 'poof' for me!). Again, the forum as such seems improved, but these little (okay, maybe a bit bigger) mistakes really get on my nerves...

Edited by Little Asterisk (see edit history)

Is it just happening to me, or everyone, if you try updating your status from the main page it won't let you, you have to do it from your profile??

@little asterisk you are right i've got the same problem and i reported it a couple days ago here, and it is really annoying since i use the fast reply a lot. but the "add reply" is working fine. @kira i just tested it , you are right, we can't add a status from the main page even i tested before and it was working properly.

Edited by web_designer (see edit history)

WD- clear your browser cache please....and then tell me if that solves the menus and notification problems you reported :)

thank you anwiii for the advice, i cleared my cache and that solves the notification problem, it returned to zero again. but still can't see the drop down list near my avatar and the drop down list of notification, but better than nothing.

really? clearing the cache absolutely fixes the problem for me. but then it goes back to doing the same old crap. so something still needs to be fixed because i really don't want to be clearing cache every time i'm here.

Notifications count works for me (i.e. it resets properly) and when the fast reply loses focus the text does not disappear on me. Not really sure what is it that is going on on your end, but i'll do a bit of testing to try and figure it out. I haven't tried updating the status, let alone posting any status, but i'll try to test that too. Changing status from index page confirmed as not working.

in "members" tab, i found these:

the names of members not showing, only the images and the information, i noticed the names are not showing for the "ALL" tab but they are showing in the alphabetically order, post count, join date

the drop down list for "pages" not working.

"use advanced filters" is not working.

hay guys GOOD WORK, Posted Image

the fast reply editor returns working properly, the pulldown list return to work for just a while and returned not working. and it seems you are working on the live chat either. i will cross my fingers for you, good luck.

Edited by anwiii (see edit history)

reporting inthe drop down menu is working, and the fast reply is gooddid that toolbar removal made it easy? because i don't see the toolbar anymore :)oh, and i found out about myCENT 4.0 is in development... keep up the good job ^^err more edit : the view new content still not working good :P

Edited by FouGilang (see edit history)