xisto Community
BuffaloHelp

Mycent - It's Still Inactive [resolved]

I received a Mycent update rigth now but it isn?t enough to get back my hosting plan because I have a $10 debt because all my domains expired and the system automatically renewed the domains without my permission thing that dont like me for nothing. I think that we all have to be the rigth to decide if we want to renew our domains or not because all the domains that the system renewed me are not useful anymore because I am not interested in that old web projects anymore.I am happy to see that the mycent system is working I was afraid when I knew that all of us maybe will have to wait until two weeks to get back our hosting plans and our Mycents.Keep posting some good quality post. Bye

I think that we all have to be the rigth to decide if we want to renew our domains or not because all the domains that the system renewed me are not useful anymore because I am not interested in that old web projects anymore.

the truth is, we can. or as far as i see it, you should be able too. you just have to disable the auto-renew domain via Portal Home > Client Area > My Domains, it just one click and then it won't be auto-renew-ed. thought i haven't tried its effect since my domain expire will be on next december. but i have tried clicking on it and it said something like my domain will expire unless i manually renewed it

too bad that you're saying "bye" (that just too deep for me o_o ), i hope it just some temporary stressed out and you'll be back when you're freshened :)
Edited by FouGilang (see edit history)

2) About your login issue, which link are you using? I noticed you have a lot of posts so I'm guessing you're from the Xisto times? If so, and you're using that link, I had the same problem with the login. Once I changed my bookmark over to the Xisto link I no longer have to keep logging in.

That could be it, I never did change as my old link in favorites for trap 17 got me here, I'll try that and see if it helps. Thanks for the tip!
And yes, I am on occasion guilty of one liners, I do try to avoid them but sometimes there just isn't much more that can be said.

And to Anwiii, I've been using IE since I first got a computer. I HATE getting anything new. Takes me forever to figure out the differences. I even hate it when they upgrade Exporer, but at least I know the basics in it, so I can usually muddle threw.

And to Anwiii, I've been using IE since I first got a computer. I HATE getting anything new. Takes me forever to figure out the differences. I even hate it when they upgrade Exporer, but at least I know the basics in it, so I can usually muddle threw.

Oh yea... I guess you weren't kidding when you said you can barely work your own computer :D But seriously, browsers aren't something you should take lightly, at least get out of IE and into Firefox or something, IE barely has any security and it has NO ADDONS -- browsers like FIREFOX make it easier for people to browse and help make the internet user friendly -- which is very hard thing to do.

Hi. I am not sure if this is the thread that I am looking for her not, but I do not have a "MyCents" sidebar or gadget thingy. I registered with the site that I was instructed to register with and I used the same email. Can I get a little help please? :blush:

Opaque it really sounds like you need to get some managers at Xisto Corp as you seem to be doing to much work. Get a financial manager to do the financial stuff to pay your staff etc and get them to tell you the money you have made on a daily schedule. You are going to explode soon Opaque!

Opaque it really sounds like you need to get some managers at Xisto Corp as you seem to be doing to much work. Get a financial manager to do the financial stuff to pay your staff etc and get them to tell you the money you have made on a daily schedule. You are going to explode soon Opaque!

I got excited when I saw that someone post, I thought I was getting a response to my question that has been sitting here for days :lol:

However, I believe I found a thread that explained my problem. I may not have enough post yet. As for Opaque, stay strong and keep the faith baby :blush:
Edited by Harlot (see edit history)

yes, harlot. you need a few more posts before the mycents system kicks in on your account but all your past posts will still be credited. as long as you signed up at xisto with the same email address you saigned up here with to link accounts, you are all good to go. just keep posting!

Hello!Is myCent still down? I've been away for a couple of months and yesterday I've written my first post after this period of inactivity. Until now my cents haven't been updated. Am I missing something?Thanks!

Edited by adriantc (see edit history)

Hello!
Is myCent still down? I've been away for a couple of months and yesterday I've written my first post after this period of inactivity. Until now my cents haven't been updated. Am I missing something?

Thanks!

It's up but the updates are somewhat random -- the last one I got was a little over 2 days ago, and the one before that was almost 4 days prior.

So you just need to wait it out until the next one comes around, :).

I am still lost i dunno where to turn now. This whole MYCents thing is doing my head in. I have been posting quite a bit lately and i think its been a couple of weeks and the mycents in my account are still the sameYesterday I made a couple of posts surely I could have gained at least one cent but i gained nothing. Is it still down or what. A thread would be nice with updates on the MYcents if Admin has any chance of updating us every no and again.

I am still lost i dunno where to turn now. This whole MYCents thing is doing my head in. I have been posting quite a bit lately and i think its been a couple of weeks and the mycents in my account are still the same
Yesterday I made a couple of posts surely I could have gained at least one cent but i gained nothing. Is it still down or what. A thread would be nice with updates on the MYcents if Admin has any chance of updating us every no and again.

It's not an instant update. It's not a daily update. It's completely random.

My last update was about 2 and a half days ago now. Just be patient -- it's working.

If you've made a lot of posts and still haven't gotten an update in weeks, I'd PM OpaQue about it. Also, check your account -- maybe you got an update but never got the notice.

Just as an update, I got my last MyCENT email 5 minutes ago (1:37 AM CST) so you can use that as a basis of when you should have gotten an update (unless it does certain people at different times or something).

Just as an update, I got my last MyCENT email 5 minutes ago (1:37 AM CST) so you can use that as a basis of when you should have gotten an update (unless it does certain people at different times or something).

thanks for the update, rpg. it benefits people to know this. i also want to add that people just need to be patient. your mycents will NEVER be lost. i know you have been posting more mandla. so have others. please just be patient because when it does update, you will be credited for all your posts except for the no post count areas. also, there seems to be a bug in the emails. i don't know if it's been fixed or not but sometimes the emails will update you with inaccurate information. to see the true results, just log in to your xisto account to see your balance.

also- don't get warnings like me or your mycents will not update.....EVER! haha until you have 0% warn level. my warning just dropped to 10%. i need to increase it soon. any suggestions? :)

oh no! a mod decreased it to 0% before going on vacation....Nooooooooooo! i need to keep my reputation as the evil guy! hmmmmmm i only got credited $2 over the last 4 months???? that doesn't seem right :)
Edited by anwiii (see edit history)

also- don't get warnings like me or your mycents will not update.....EVER! haha until you have 0% warn level. my warning just dropped to 10%. i need to increase it soon. any suggestions?
oh no! a mod decreased it to 0% before going on vacation....Nooooooooooo! i need to keep my reputation as the evil guy! hmmmmmm i only got credited $2 over the last 4 months???? that doesn't seem right

yeah anwiii, getting warnings are the worst thing here, and thanks for decreasing anwiii's warning level mod, whoever you are :) .

and anwiii, getting warnings is what going to ruin your reputation as a good guy :P , because either you are acting evil or good you are the good guy in here, but in your special way, i always think that you are like the godfather of the forum B) so you like it or not you are the good guy in here ;) .

but getting only 2$ for the whole four months is a bad news, i will share you mine if that will please you, because i know you posted as much as i did, hmmm i will find a way.