xisto Community
BuffaloHelp

Mycent - It's Still Inactive [resolved]

Mycent is great but i dont see it active any where so dunno if my posts are even useful.......
Also my display pic does not show up so i guess i need admin approval..... just guessing here....

Can any one help ??

There is no such thing as "admin approval", just the email approval you SHOULD have activated when you signed up here. Just go back and click it now if you hadn't already.

If you did all that, go to https://support.xisto.com/ and make a account with your name, details and the SAME email id you used to sign up with Xisto. After that, make a bunch of posts (5-10) and wait a day or two. Your "myCENT" and "Credit" should appear along with your post. After you get enough myCENTS, go back to the Support page and you can order for hosting :D

To get the "display pic" you need to set a "Avatar" image, you might not have set it or you would have set a picture for the "profile picture" and not the avatar. You need both, you can use a different one for each. Hope that solved your questions :P
Edited by deadmad7 (see edit history)

There is no such thing as "admin approval", just the email approval you SHOULD have activated when you signed up here. Just go back and click it now if you hadn't already.
If you did all that, go to https://support.xisto.com/ and make a account with your name, details and the SAME email id you used to sign up with Xisto. After that, make a bunch of posts (5-10) and wait a day or two. Your "myCENT" and "Credit" should appear along with your post. After you get enough myCENTS, go back to the Support page and you can order for hosting :D

To get the "display pic" you need to set a "Avatar" image, you might not have set it or you would have set a picture for the "profile picture" and not the avatar. You need both, you can use a different one for each. Hope that solved your questions :P

Dude this isnt the first forum ive posted on..... The avatar is up there i can see it but it does not appear where i post and im sure u cant see it either.... but its up there dunno why it aint showing up....

Like i mentioned before i had registered at https://support.xisto.com/, I received a email yesterday from Xisto - Support.com/billing about the activation of mycent but it still has not showing up...
Edited by Maggot (see edit history)

Maggot,Members are just trying to help (I sensed little frustration with your words).The new forum has two places you can upload your picture/photos--Photo and Avatar.Go to My Settings > Profile > Change AvatarI can see that you uploaded to your Photo but your Avatar is empty. That should get your picture shown with your post.Let us know if you need any other help.

Maggot,
Members are just trying to help (I sensed little frustration with your words).

The new forum has two places you can upload your picture/photos--Photo and Avatar.

Go to My Settings > Profile > Change Avatar

I can see that you uploaded to your Photo but your Avatar is empty. That should get your picture shown with your post.

Let us know if you need any other help.

Never said they are wrong nor did i ever say they did not help or is there a problem with the word dude here ?

I wanted to know about mycent... It does not show up in my profile... I have registered at https://support.xisto.com/.... Should i wait ?

I agree, there were issues with myCENT and I have fixed it. The flaw did cause some posts to get very high mycents. But we have kept all the extra mycents for the posts as it is. Consider it as a BONUS .. hehe :)So far, I have only with-held mycent update emails (not actual Dollar update) from being sent and I am keeping it that way.@Maggot : I see mycents on your profile. # myCENT:83.02

I don't get my centsHey guys iam new here and i don't get anything :blink: ?
help ;)

hey bloodtake, welcome here. and please wait a little more, i mean for a few days :) . if i am right you just registered two or three days ago, so you should wait for a week or about and keep on posting, when the mycent system was working properly we all could see mycent after 10-15 posts and about 3-4 days if i remember right, and this was when the mycent updates instantly. and now you should wait more since the mycent updates every 2-3 days or maybe more sometimes, it is still in beta. so please wait for more days and you will get yours.

Well,yes,ofcourse i can wait but i'am not really new,i registered some time ago but wasn't really able to post on the forums and was not registered at Xisto - Support,so now i registered on Xisto - Support with the same email.Am i gonna have some troubles :blink::o ?

Well,yes,ofcourse i can wait but i'am not really new,i registered some time ago but wasn't really able to post on the forums and was not registered at Xisto - Support,so now i registered on Xisto - Support with the same email.
Am i gonna have some troubles :blink::o ?

no i don't think so, just wait and keep on posting and if you still got nothing then post here again or pm opaque. he will pay attention and fix things. have fun and good luck.
Edited by web_designer (see edit history)

Well,yes,ofcourse i can wait but i'am not really new,i registered some time ago but wasn't really able to post on the forums and was not registered at Xisto - Support,so now i registered on Xisto - Support with the same email.
Am i gonna have some troubles :blink::o ?

You should be good to go since you signed up to both with the same email. If there is no change in about a week then I would worry about it and contact support.

Regardless, even if there is an issue, when it's resolved it will calculate your posts you already made so no matter what, everything you've already posted *will* be paid for, :).

And welcome!

yea, don't get discouraged, bud. just make sure you signed up at the xisto website with the same email address as you did here to link your accounts. don't bother sending a message to admin or to support on the weekend. they rarely reply. wait til tuesday. if you don't see your mycents activated on your profile, then write a support ticket, and pm opaque.don't worry, all your past posts will be credited.

I can confirm that mycent is fully operational for me now...I guess it just takes some time for mycent to be fully integrated...Neways it works fine now guys so keep posting and thanks again admins and users for your help.

I'm glad to agree with Maggot. I guess noticed that the myCents are updating and fully functioning for 3 days in a row and I get my usually amount of myCents from the before credit system. Kudos to OpaQue.