xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
yoofus

10-year-old Girl Was Raped!

It's true, these things happen all the time. I remember watching a show in Discovery Channel or History channel where there are underage brothels in Singapore or some other Asian country. It is where some Americans over the age of even 50 go to meet girls in ages around 10. More unbelievable is that the ones who hold these brothels are their mothers. Maybe it can't be helped that there is no other way to earn money in these 3rd world countries. An actual footage I remember seeing was when an American was being filmed going inside one of the brothels and I saw one of the boys jumping with joy. (I believe he's one of the brothers of the girls). I thought to myself, they are so happy just to earn money no matter how they got it. It is a desperate country and something has to be done with it.

Ive been there

I was raped when I was 10 years old. It was by an older classmate. He was 18. He molested me for months and used to bully me in fornt of everyone in the recess yard. Eventually he raped me in the gym. This continued for so long. I told 3 of my teachers, the principal, and my mother. NO ONE believed me. They told me that I must be exaggerating. Even though my vagina was bleeding and I had bruises everywhere.

I havent been the same since. I'm 25 now and it still lurks beneath my surface. Ive tried committing suicide on several occasions through out my teens and early adulthood.I have become an alcoholic who hides her feelings. I am able to love a man, but I cannot be affectionate or lovey dovey. I can only express myself sexually.

This is what I live with.

-reply by Evie

Paedophiles are sick! I don't think all of them are having real mental issues, as in an upset in their hormones or something. They are sane people but with very warped and twisted ideas of pleasure, and that makes them even more dangerous. Anyway, this isn't a unique case, it happens quite frequently and child prostitution is rather prevalent in backward countries. It's horrible that people not only do not report them to relevant authorities or try to get help for them but actually patronize them!

Edited by bishoujo (see edit history)

Damn thats disgusting and awful for anyone to experience let alone a 10 year old. She will have some serious mental issues after that horrible experience. The people who do this are either dumb, crazy or both. It would be nice if you could sleep at night knowing your love ones are safe from this kind of attack but in this world we have to be vigilant to keep our love ones safe from predators. I don't think we can change a persons way of thinking and even if we could the amount of time would be too great to be viable. There is always going to be people like this so all we can do is keep locking them up and keep an eye on our loved ones. Still very disgusting even though we hear about these stories all the time.

sick ppl

I agree to you all...It makes me sick even thinking about it. What makes me think is she was in her own house her parents was nxt door to hear and your telling me they didnt hear a peep looks like they look after there children well. I guess you cant blame it all on her parents but it is partly there fault I just hope all these people who do these bad things get what is coming to them.

-reply by wamyam

Yes brother Jesus Love the little children10-year-old Girl Was Raped!

Replying to JoshuaDear brother JoshuaI greet you in Jesus name.Praise the Lord.Yes brother God is so good and He loves the children and devil is defeated long time back.My name is Prakash from India here we have children ministry among slum childrens.Please pray for this ministry. And I will keep praying for little children for their safety and protection.Thank you and God bless youall-reply by Prakash

I feel for those girls(ex-rape victim)10-year-old Girl Was Raped!

People may accuse me of lieing,but this story is absolutely true.I have only recently come to terms with my history of sexual abuse.It all started when I was around two.I can only vaguely remember this,but my own father molested me.At age 5 I was continuously molested by a friend of the family,then 9.At age 6,another friend of the family's children decided to molest me and my younger brother,him age 3.The 12 year old boy would lie on top of me and try to force penetration.I remember it being painful and screaming for help,but his parents were out.They were supposed to be looking after us whilst my mother was sick,but they had a gambling problem.When I was around 6 and a half,I went into foster care.My foster mother's son decided he wished to also sexually abuse me.He was around 10.On my 7th birthday,the same person who molested me when I was 5 years old cornered me at the McDonalds playground and forced me to peform orally on him.At age 8-9 I had already developed breasts.My close male friend in my class lifted my shirt in front of a few of his male friends.To my relief,it was a while before anything happened again.I was put in foster care at age 12,two days after my birthday.3 weeks later,my foster carer,her daughter,and another foster child,dragged me along to a party.They all got intoxicated and left me in the care of five males,aged 14-19...It was then that they drunkedly took me to a room,stripped off my clothing and raped me.I bled for 3 weeks and could not walk properly.It was then I tried to commit suicide.At age 13 I lost what was left of my virginity to my then-boyfriend.I fell pregnant,I told him,then he bashed me until I was unconcious.I then misscarriaged for the first time.At age 14,I got drunk at a party.6 weeks later I started vomiting every morning.It turns out a 16 year old boy raped me while I was passed out.I went go-kart racing while I was waiting for my test results.I had a crash,came back home heavily bleeding.I went to the hospital,and had discovored my second miscarriage.At age 14 and a half I was held captive at a strangers house.He continuesly raped me until I broke free.Again,I was pregnant.I had no clue until I was around 3-4 months pregnant.I continued drinking,cutting,smoking marijuana,and popping prescriptive medication.Then one day I had cramps.I was rushed to the hospital,and gave birth to a prematurely stillborn baby boy.I continued trying to commit suicide,until having a metal breakdown,shortly after meeting my then boyfriend.I later found out I was one of four of his girlfriends.After my mental breakdown I was yet again placed in foster care.Whilst there I was severely neglected,physically abused and tortured.I was denied food,and excersize.After 4 months after turning 15,I again found out I was pregnant.Shortly after I was tackled by 5 full grown male youth workers.The pressure on my stomach and womb caused another miscarriage.To this day I cannot trust males.I have never had an orgasm,and I have never had a proper relationship.I always date men who are abusive and disrespectful towards me.I cannot have children,as my cervix is too weak to carry a child.I will never marry,as I will never completely trust men.I wish all those men were sentenced to hell the day they hurt me.I know this story sounds farfetched,but I am a truthful person,and what would I gain out of lieing?Sympathy?I do not need it.

I hope that all abusers are hung and their scrotums cut off with a rusty spoon.Noone deserves to go through any kind of abuse!

-reply by VeeEss

For real?10-year-old Girl Was Raped!

You for real? You ever thought of taking classes to help yourself?  And what do you mean you have to express your feelings by sexual stuff?

-question by JONATHAN

To : FeedBacker I am geez I know I am a man but I want to take the pain away I know how it feels to be picked on and it takes away self esteem and too away my manhood in a way my ability to feel good about myself for a long while . This can't compare to what you went through but you are not a victim anymore you are important and worth something and you can't let him win you are alive and that is what matters . I put my parents through a lot with my anger at those bullies then I had to move past the hate and gain strength and I learned to be a man. I lost dad in 2004 feb 14 I had to take care of mom after that I learned to be a man. I have days where I fail we all do but never believe for a second you are not worth anything because I know you are worth something. The best thing to beat this guy is to live without fear and love again. I won't lie you will cry you will feel sadness and you will struggle with this for a long time but fight it.
-reply by underling

hey I know u don't trust men but I'm sure there r some kind men out there some wheres so don't give up maybe just the area your at have full of those bastards...I hope u can finda kind men that will treat u well  in the future ^^. Good luck and don't kill urself X_X

-reply by Daiya

This is F**ing ridiculous!10-year-old Girl Was Raped!

In my eyes I don't see how any human-born being could ever see such an innocent precious little 10 yr old girl as a sex toy? It makes me wonder what our society will become 10-30 years from now when rapists and child molesters find a way to get away with it?

A lot of humans natural behaviors and instincts are being demolished with each passing day. When I have a kid, I dare someone to touch him/her that is the day they will beg for mercy as I chop off their junk and feed it to them!

-reply by Anonymous

"In my eyes I don't see how any human-born being could ever see such an innocent precious little 10 yr old girl as a sex toy?"Well, I have to say I can. A 10-year old girl, assuming she is at least a moderately pretty example of one, is an extremely cute and, yes - 'sexy' thing to many men. Of course this requires having pedophile-orientated tastes. It seems to be hard for people without his 'outlook' to understand, but it is the very fact of the extreme young age which is attractive.. it's the whole package.. the innocence, the unblemished beauty and soft tender skin, the lack of pubic hair or breasts (thought often the growth of early breasts is an appealing feature in itself). It's their shyness which is also so appealing to many pedophiles, the satisfaction of being easily able to be dominant over them. With their budding little bum curvatures, perfect little buttocks and often beautiful long hair in a simple loose style - they can seem like a perfect 'woman in miniature'. A good way of putting it might be 'a little girl is like nature's work of art'.This is not the same as breaking into a poor kid's bedroom and raping one, of course. all I am talking about here is the actually attraction to them and trying to explain the feelings behind it, which seem obvious to me. I know i'll be villified for this post, but I also know that many men would like to agree with me... a great many.Before you modern-day witchunters come out in force, let me stress I honestly would not remotely touch a girl or condone anybody else for doing it - only that i can dream, and understand why somebody might want to get at their beautiful precious little vaginas (or anuses, or mouths).Believe it or not, it's actually possible to feel like this but not be the slightest danger to any little child for real, and to be an otherwize good citizean!

so you can understand how someone can admire the beauty and have the feeling of taking a 10 year old's virginity away. i admire your honesty where this post directly relates to your own preferences and lust where knowingly, it will create judgement on your behalf.

you justify your thoughts saying others don't understand.....when we actually understand quite well.

let me ask you something. what is the difference between acting on your thoughts in reality.....and acting on your thoughts in the reality you have created inside your own head?

just because the physical act has not been performed doesn't mean there is no danger of it as you would like to convince people of.

i am assuming you are on the idea that you were born this way in your thoughts and belief. and obviously something is stopping you in your sick demented thoughts as of right now until you possibly give in to temptation. what is stopping you? the fact that there are laws against it or the fact that you know your thoughts are sick and demented and are trying to restrain yourself from them? either way, you lose pal.

you need help to find out where your thoughts are coming from. you may not know this since you also chose to be open and honest about a subject thinking you knew the true outcome of it. it seems you are wrong in all areas. this is why you need some help and guidance. i suggest you seek it out to understand where your sick and demented thoughts come from. you are right about one thing though. most will not understand them as most....like you...will see small children(undeveloped) as innocent.....and have the thoughts of protecting that innocence....not taking it away.

sounds to me that someone took your innocence away before fully devoloped and that is all you know. you are right. most wont understand because we aren't as limited as you are. sicko! get some help!

i can dream, and understand why somebody might want to get at their beautiful precious little vaginas (or anuses, or mouths).
Believe it or not, it's actually possible to feel like this but not be the slightest danger to any little child for real, and to be an otherwize good citizean!

Really really hard to believe. But it is the worst and ugly face of any society which we are seeing sometimes which no body wants to even think about. According to me such criminals should be cut into pieces in public until dead. Then only they will be taught a lesson. All others such psycho will be learning a lesson. It is just my thinking for such criminals I am not sure about the views of others.