xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
yoofus

10-year-old Girl Was Raped!

Yeah, that kid's probably going to grow up being paranoid and messed up... geez....raping a 10-year old girl is disturbing...and wrong on so many different levels...

I personally find it ironic that there are those in the government and whom I meet that can get so offended at stuff like this but support the killing of unborn children and even those newly born, partial birth abortion. Once the world could persuade itself you weren't human if your skin wasn't a certain color. Once it could persuade itself you weren't human if you were a woman and could rob you of your rights. Is it so shocking that now the next step has been taken, and that by the world successfully convincing itself certain children are not human, the real message is gotten across that children are something not to be desired? Why else all the birth control stuff and people so frantic if they have children? It would just "ruin" their lives if they had a kid...In opening the door wide to abortion the world has devalued on a whole the lives of all children, is it so shocking that we now see as commonplace things like this, child molesting, parents killing their children in awful ways, child abuse in all forms rampant... ?Me, I'm guessing Satan realized how much Christ loved the little children and is making them a specific focus for his unending hatred.

Im absolutely agree with you guys, thats sick, also the one who made that must DIE covered by HOT oil, until his skin fall to pieces.!!!! That is sicks, but in my country happened something worse, a damn pervert rape a BABY of 2 months!!!! ..........Damn crazy world...............

wth, that is even more disgusting, how DO you rape a BABY OF 2 MONTHS anyways?? They would probably have been in pain too.. -__-" disgusting. How did these people not wind up in an insans asylum anyways. Quite apparently the government should be doing something about this. Registered sex offenders don?t even serve a heavy sentence, they should be put into jail for life because what they have done probably will affect the persons life. Just think, going throw life knowing you we?re sexually assaulted by an old guy.

I think this must be horrible and terrifying for people of all ages, especially those that are young. To me it seems like a physical impossibility but it's obviously not. I'm glad that there's enough awareness about the topic now that people are beginning to speak up about what's happened to them and tell the police, despite the humiliation and disgust they must feel. Speaking up as soon as possible should be encouraged, it's not the victim's fault that someone chose to prey on them.

this sort of thing makes me realise what a sick world we live in. a 10 year old.. the poor girl probably didnt know that was happening to her.. so disgusting. I also read about the baby that was raped i dont know her actual age but she wasnt more than like 10 months.. its so sad thinking about it.. it makes me sad and want to cry

This is just disgusting. I don't know how people could do this to children, it blows my mind. A ten year old hasn't even gone through puberity yet. There are some seriously sick and demented people out there.

Oh my god!!Another problems,I haven't seen that kind of problems in my county I'm from Burma. near thailand.In my country It is protected by law that , If your wife or ,etc under 18 , you will be rapist and you have to face that at justice ?Is that above man ,wanna to sex , do it with prosi , that true.

yes you are right. how somebody can do this sick actwith 10 years old girl. this is really sick. law should a heavy punishment to rapist. why dont the people pay to sex workers. i mean if they are ready to do then why people do this shameful act. and my pion of view says, that prostitution should be leagal in all country, so that there will be no rape!u people agree with me?????

just wrong. . . .

You can you even touch a 10-year old girl??? A man raping a 10-year old girl: why don't he just go to pay a woman to do it?

because he's a sick f**k and thats how he gets his kicks.