xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
yoofus

10-year-old Girl Was Raped!

This is nothing compared to the rape that happened to a 10 MONTH old baby. Yes 10 months old. Its true too. The guy was this lady boyfriend or something and one day he just did it. gross. it was on the news alot. The baby is ok. The baby just gets surgery in her "private part"

This is absolutely disgusting. In cases like this, they should throw away the key. People like this are a danger to society. We don't want the likes of them to be let loose.

Why would he rape a ten-month-old baby? I mean, the person shouldn't rape anyone, but a human that young? Somone who barely got to experience the world yet? Come on, even though the baby probably could not understand what was going on, but still. The baby will find out some time in life, and will be scarred for life. :)

It's kinda hard to imagine that someone that young was forced to face a situation as sick as this. I know someone that had a similar case (with her siblings sleeping in the same room but not noticing anything) here in our town. She's my godmother's daughter and so I felt really bad about it. Rapists should be SEVERELY punished when caught!

Some people can only get off when someone is in fear.. There are just some sick people.. That's how it is, unfortunately, there will always be people like this..It's a horrible thing!

Sick... just disgusting... What happens in a man's mind... Life unworthy...I've been hearing a lot of "Myths" about if you got blablabla disease you can cure it by having unsafe sex with virgins, but with babies? :lol:

One word ... capital punishment.We musn't forget we are human not just some animal and the laws should be extremly strict.And about the fact that every man has "needs" ... go to a prostitute. That man should be killed in the most horibble way.

that's just a sick behavior.. ppl like that need to be mental perturbed.do that to young innocent people.. it's just a danger to everyone those type of people wandering in the streets. Like adriantc said there's just 1 word for them: punishment.

What's sad is there are people like this everywhere, in every country, every race, every town.

Parents like me, say a word of thanks every time my children get home in one piece, unharmed safe and sound.

I agree with you.  How can someone just do this kind of sick act.  I think that they should have to serve a serious punishment when they are caught.

64791[/snapback]

obviously some kind of pervert who get his rocks off on little kids. here's where strict islamic law would come in handy....cut off the offending member!!!!!!! -_-

You know, I feel bad that it happened, but that kinda stuff happens a lot where there are bad situations. Just be sure to bring your kids up right.

It is amazing to see what some people will do for pleasure...there are a lot of sick perverts out there and people just need to watch out for themselves. And there should be much stricter penalties for such an act. Florida just passed a new law that makes sex offenders spend 25+ years. Hopefully, they raised the bar for these ridiculous acts and other states will look into it.

Hearing about these things just makes me angyfirst of all, raping is just bull**** and very sickok now doing it to a young girl, now thats just not right,and its sick,. just shows that he must be some sick alone b******,and yeh the punishments aint enough .personally i think all these sex offendersshould be send to an island, so they can do what they want to each other. >-_-