xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
yoofus

10-year-old Girl Was Raped!

This is sick. I don't understand how anyone can do this kind of thing, especially to an innocent 10 year old girl.People disgust me so much it's un-*BLEEP*ing-believable.

This is sick. I don't understand how anyone can do this kind of thing, especially to an innocent 10 year old girl.

People disgust me so much it's un-*BLEEP*ing-believable.

64773[/snapback]

I agree with you. How can someone just do this kind of sick act. I think that they should have to serve a serious punishment when they are caught.

You can you even touch a 10-year old girl???  A man raping a 10-year old girl: why don't he just go to pay a woman to do it?

64798[/snapback]

I agree with you, why can't he just pay a prostitute if he is so desperate for sex?

Yoofus

How very nice. But the person that made this post said the police were looking for CCTV footage but how could they when it happened in their own house....

Anyway, I think it is pretty sick and sad. Surely he didn't get pleasure out of it.....

How very nice. But the person that made this post said the police were looking for CCTV footage but how could they when it happened in their own house....

Anyway, I think it is pretty sick and sad. Surely he didn't get pleasure out of it.....

64820[/snapback]

Go on the link I posted earlier and you will see. They are looking for CCTV footage to find the person who climbed through the girls window. It was on a council estate.

Honestly I don't know why people do this. It is truely disturbing! My friend of 5 year's Father was caught and arrested for having sex with a 14 year old girl, he was 42 (this was in Ohio). Supposedly she was concenting and was even the one who instigated the whole thing, and she is the one that got him caught. She also supposedly had sex with another older man and he is also now serving time, so my question is (in this case) is the girl having some mental issues as well? Possibly she was abused by a family member, which resulted in this behavior. In any case there is NO excuse for a 42 year old man to be having sex with a 14 year old girl. NO EXCUSE! :)

I understand why it happens. We're human, and everyone is different. I hate watching the news because it's full of people that are bound to do things... Still, It's sad that a girl would get raped at such a young age. People are human... but they need to learn how to become their own master.

i just can't believe how can a man can do this to a little girl... like everybody says he sures haves some mental issues, and i don't think the girl has them.. i hope they catch the raper and make him pay... i just can't found a reason of why a person would like to abuse from a little one.. what to they found exciting about that? that the little person can't defend himself/herself? i think that the persons that do that feel.. how to say it .. i can't find the word.. oh yeah inferior? in their "adult" life

That is really bad but unfortnately it happens all the time. Up until late last year I lived in South africa for about 14 years and I'm very sorry to say that something like that would never ever make the news simply because it is far too common. I feel so bad saying this but in South Africa often babies get raped and that will usually not make national news, just a local paper. It's a fantastic country with so much oppurtunity and the friendliest most accepting people around but man they have to get that rape situation under control.

This is sick, a 10-year-old girl was raped in her own bed in Essex.  :)  Her mum and siblings were sleeping in the rooms next to her. Police are now studying CCTV footage to catch the rapist

Link: http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

Yoofus

64772[/snapback]

The girl isn't 10 she is actually YOUNGER than 10 which is worse... I mean she could of been any age... I mean she could of been like 3 for e.g. that is seriously disturbing especially because I live i na flat and anyone could access my bedroom window... I MEAN.. I live in a frickin counsil estate... and my area is worse than the area she was in... disturbs me...

I don't understand why these men go around raping little girls or woman I mean they could just get a ***** or something... it would make life easier.

People are sometimes worst then animals, not sometimes, they actually are. And rapist should be treated with manners like some are in 3rd world countries. Maybe this would prevent them of doing this. Jesus, raping so young girl or any girl ;):):)B)