xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
yoofus

10-year-old Girl Was Raped!

Parents didnt hear anything when their girl were raped next door :blink:?

Guess not... some people sleep soundly?

Man, though, a couple of weeks ago in our town, some guy raped a 71-year-old woman. They caught him pretty quickly, she knew who he was... but somehow that's almost more creepy. This guy was 21, and..... ah, either way it's no good.
Some people just need to be stopped..

Thats totally disgusting, why would anyone rape a 10 year old? And why not a 20 year old? HAHA, i mean her mum or sister would of been better.. was the little girl in a room all by herself ?

There are some really sick people in the world... A ten year old for christs sake =\ I can at least see the motivation behind like raping someone your own age (not to say it isn't a horrible crime, which it is) but thats just *BLEEP*ed up. There has to be something seriously wrong in your head to do somehting like that. No excuse for that kind of *BLEEP* at all...

there are some pretty sick people out there. blame the media, games, tv, politics.... nah.... something about those people just go against human nature and can't be attributed towards anything natural.

That makes me feel sick, there are some really SICK people in this world.I think for something so disgusting as that crime, there should be a severe punishment.This may sound a little harsh, but i wish we had the death penalty in England.

Let's just think for one moment, for some reasons should this be responsible from the parents of that 10 year old girl got raped? I have few questions about this, why couldn't hear the window or door opening? or why didn't they hear her screaming for a split second when she saw him or anything. If the rooms were close enough, they couldn't they hear it right? I could be saying usless speeches. That is very disgusting for some old man breaking in some stranger house and assuming found a girl and raped her and dissapered like that. People these days do stupid things for wrong purposes. Some of you guys have a good point, why wouldn't this guy pay someone instead of raping a girl. Could've been in both ways you'll eventually going to get caught and do your fines. In this case raping some girl that's underage is close to live in sentence. The only real question that is, how did he get away from this? Who knows.

I'm not saying I agree with it, but we all do have different "kinks" that we all love. For example, if someone prefers the same gender, they rarely often do it voluntarily, and it's how they feel. In this case, the man seems to have a "kink" for younger women, being that he can't get it un-forcefully (no points for guessing why) he has to do this.Either way, wrong

Even though the people were looking at CCTV footage outside the building, they could have had cameras in their house - just a thought.Rape is about power, and has nothing to do with sex. The only reason why someone would rape another person is because they want to control someone. That is why the age groups that would be targeted the most would be the very young and the very old people. This is because they would be less likely to defend themselves.It is sick though, and these people deserve to be killed, or to be put in jail for life. There is no excuse for having sex with someone that young.

Must be some pervert, totally insane.You know, he should'nt be forgiven...coz this little girl is gonna remember this whole episode all her life.Moreover, there can be no equivalent punishment awarded.Bcoz, the embarrasment and the ordeal the kid goes through is never gonna match it.

Few word for you:

Why do we want to know this?

In all honesty, i think that a psychic clairvoyent medium with real skills could be able to get some information about the guy who did it. He hasn't been caught, right? Well, he needs to be. and a phychic could cut to the chase, and get some real information that police could look into like: what does he look like, what does he do for a living, where does he live, and maybe where is he now. These insights could be of great help to the police and the community for getting this guy off the streets, and it's my feeling that obviously the guy knew the family, or how else would he know what room she was in, and all?

[These things happen all the time, so I'm not all that surprised. I'm not psychic, but I could have predicted that someone, somewhere would get raped...]

Edited by kraizii8z (see edit history)