xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
yoofus

10-year-old Girl Was Raped!

personally i think all these sex offendersshould be send to an island, so they can do what they want to each other.

Haha... sent to an island? I think that'll violate some human rights there... That's just awful. I remember seeing one about the youngest pregnant girl was 5 years old. She had her cycle when she was 5 years old! 0_o She was raped too.... -_- I think one out to search it for it at snopes.com if interested.

OK, I am going to reply here and will try my best to absolutely not swear and use foul language. I still can't type the r-word, sorry, but I am sure that with the topic title, you all know what the r-word is. Ok? First and foremost, r*pe to anyone, male, female, adult or child is wrong. No matter what the heck the perp says or thinks. In this topic, it's some twat who did this to a very young girl. Those perps should be put in a tub of acid, that slowly burns away their skin, set on fire, but made sure that they DO NOT die. I can not even think about enough painful things to do to a r*pist or molestor. The rest of ideas I will not put forth here, don't wanna give the wrong example here and use "adult" language.Now I will explain WHY I said that. My dad is such a perp, it doesn't matter who does it, even though if it is one of your close family members it scars your trust in mankind because your close relatives as child make up your safety net. It doesn't matter how old you are, the scars and hurt are the same. Even if you're young enough to not realize what happened, you will realize in due time. And then you get the blow from it.Happened to me from about 4 or 5 upto 16. Almost every night I have nightmares, I can't stand anyone standing behind me. If some guy is nice to me, I naturally assume they want something in return. I even tried to kill myself because of it. It will never leave me... I'll always carry it with me for th rest of my life. As far as what I would do if someone would try to do that to my baby sister (she's 4), I would kill them. I don't care if I'd go to jail or fry for that matter, but they'd die. I swear.. I tried for years to understand why it happened. I can't understand or grasp. Because even though I have Borderline (which is a mental disorder - most likely it manifested itself because of the abuse), I am not so very sick as my dad is. I don't hate him, for the record. I don't feel about him at all. PS please don't start going.. oh poor you and all that... I kinda hate it.

That is so messed up to rape a child or women. I would never hurt someone to get off.I plan on getting neutered sometime in the near future. I just turned 18 and will get a job as soon as I get my diploma. I will be getting a job as a brick mason. Oh I have lost 15 pounds in 2 weeks taking zantrex 3, lol. I have a tone of energy.Anyway I don't want a sex drive, I don't want a wife, I don't want kids. So getting neutered is the best thing that could happen to me. oh yea I have a sister that is 8 if someone hurt her I'd lose it, mash his face in and shove a pole you know where.I guess if I get lonely I'll adopt, lol I don't think so.If I get lonely their is something called yahoo messenger and pets. 2 birds, a dog, a cat and a apple tree.Does anyone know of anything better then zantrex 3, zantrex sucks. What a waste of money, I got took. Dang, oh well.

Raping a 10 year old... Just foul and disgusting. These petofiles should be lined up and shot. They are WORSE the regular criminals. They will keep on doing the same thing and DON'T think anything is wrong with it. Actually, in prison the prisoners HATE the peto's the most out of everyone else. Who would sink so low to rape a defense-less child?It is mind-shattering... It really makes you wonder how sick and cruel our world is. All I know is that these sick people will only get their justice when they are burning in Hell.- L.F.

Man that is SICK! There are monsters everywhere...things like this happen everytime espcially in the third world country. The thing that pisses me off is that how low can you go? Anything can happen anytime anywhere. Standing by and watch is very irritating.

I mean what pleasure can the raper get from a 10 year old girl??

And why would he rape the girl? Can't he get "it" the normal way? By asking?

[/qutoe]

jit's boring.why so many people talked it.

I just don't know how to do it . the best way i thought is get away from what you sawn.

Yea i dont know what goes through people's heads when they try to do things like this. Like dont you think the little girl is going to tell someone afterwards and your going to get caught. Plus shes 10 she has no way of defending hereself she cant do anything about it really. I heard a story earlier saying that a 8 year old was raped and then buried alive! People like that make me sick, an 8 yr old has so much more to live for why would someone do something like that.

At some point in this thread I saw someone say that thise pedophiles are worse than normal criminals... I agree, I would even go to the extent of saying that they're less than animals. Even a one celled organism is more.... I used to know a prison guard. He told me that sex offenders, child molesters etc have to be kept seperate from the other inmates. No matter what crime the other prisoners commited, they have this unspoken code amongst them. They do kill offenders who did something with children. They beat them to death, they kill em in cruel ways. Sometimes they don't even get extra time for doing that. There's this big case that went on in Belgium some time ago, Dutroux. He had kidnapped and ra**d kids. He locked them away in a specially built cell in his cellar. While he was in jail (during the investigation) his wife had to feed the children, she claims now she was scared (WTF?? what about the children then???) and basically let those children starve to death. I swear, they day they let that (insert serious insult/curse word here) out, half (or entire) Belgium will be waiting, and stone him to death. I swear, I'll be one of those people.... Still makes my blood boil! Ok. I'll hush now before I start to toss ugly word into this window (yeah, there's very little anger management within me LOL)

Argh. The things people do these days. Seriously, it's worser then breaking into a bank. People these days don't have brains, what the crap were they thinking when they raped that little girl? That's just sick.

Well everyone the human race is the most advanced race NOW isn't it? you never see animals raping their kinds children sure they eat them but what kind OF SICK PERVERTED MONKEY WOULD WANT TO RAPE CHILDREN? I call for an apocolypse. :rolleyes::lol::lol: