xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
yoofus

10-year-old Girl Was Raped!

i would have to say that this was likely done from within. it must have been a family member (or someone very close to the family), someone who was comfortable enough with the location to 1) know where the girl slept 2) know he could do it and get away with it.likely this person has a history of crimes, including rape. it's escallated to the point that he's comfortable with what he's doing now. and this could include a family member ... raping the girl for some time now.well, that's my profile, built solely on my faithful watching of law and order and csi.pretty sad state though... the girls gonna have some problems in the future.

The child - who is aged between five and 10 years old - was attacked as she slept in her bedroom (...) The rapist was described as black, aged 18 to 20, with dirty teeth and wearing a ring bearing the word "Boyz". The victim also described him as skinny, wearing a grey top with dark writing and loose-fitting, ripped trousers, probably designer.

(Source BBC News)

Sidenote: Two held over teenage sex attack

Two men have been arrested after a 17-year-old girl from Essex was sexually assaulted in east London.

The teenager was abducted from a street in Forest Gate on Sunday and taken in a green Honda Civic to an address in Leyton where she was assaulted.

Scotland Yard say she was dropped off in a street in nearby Leytonstone where she called the police from a phone box.

Two men in their 30s are being questioned at separate police stations in east London over the assaults.

Acting Det Insp Mark Mills-Bishop said: "This was a distressing ordeal for the young girl.

"She was taken to a local hospital but is now at one of our special units being looked after by a team of trained staff."

The car believed to have been used in the abduction was found in Leyton.

(man, this is getting sick... Did someone release some mentals?)

why don't he just go to pay a woman to do it?

Thats what I say.
You don't even have to pay there are women out just given it away so why would anyone want to do this to a innocent child.

He should be castrated.

I would have to agree there is no reason to try and rape a girl that is only 10 years old. She has no way of depending herself at all. If she was in the room next to her mom and sibling, wouldnt they hear her screaming when the guy came in? I guess not but its still very distrubing to have happen to someone of any age. This does happen all the time though just another thing about crime in some cities.

What the -BEEP-!?!?!?!?!?!I mean what pleasure can the raper get from a 10 year old girl??And why would he rape the girl? Can't he get "it" the normal way? By asking?Geez...what the world have become to? These kind of people make me sick, and I really wish that the government would give a death penalty for those who have done this kind of things.Raping, although is a very heavy crime, is still tolerable if the victim is an adult. But this case....it is very intolerable!!!!!

im about to have a baby girl if someone ever done this to her god help them i would hope the police would find em first becuase i would castrate them that is some sick crap there

What a poor girl!!!!She is very sympatic.She is only 10 years old but have been raped by a man.The man is very bad that he should have a stricter jail.I hope the police can catch him quickly and the girl can recover soon.

How can you goddamn do something like that. These people are crazy, they don't deserve to see a psychiatrist and be let loose again as if everything's ok because the damage has already been done. I'm for the death penalty and people who commit crimes like these and cold blooded murder deserve it, temporary insanity? No such thing it's just an excuse. We need to get 'rid' of these people once and for all, locking them up in prison only costs a lot of money. Just end our misery and make the community safer by removing these vile creatures.

I don't think these sort of rapists want the normal thing... thats the problem they are either phedophiles and they "want" children or his just a sick F***** but anyways i feel sympathy for the girl, this would have scarred her for life mentally and physically... she will probably never be the same... and that is very sad... :)

I am normally an opponent of the death penalty, but in cases like this I say fry them. Anyone who would rape a child should have a slow and painful death. Almost every other crime you can repent and relize the error of your ways, but pedophiles don't see anything wrong with what they are doing, and are VERY likely to repeat offend. Even without considering that, this guy didn't end this girls life, he twisted and destroyed it, leaving her alive to pick up the peices, much worse than just plain killing someone. And a girl that young doesn't really understand what happened, but it will haunt her for the rest of her life anyways. I have a three year old daughter, if anyone did that to her they had better pray that the police catch them first because I would make sure that they paid. I would cut off a certain organ and leave them to bleed to death. But even that is too quick, and not nearly painful enough a death for what someone like that deserves.Children are our most precious comodity, someone who would harm a child like that should recieve the harshest penalty we can give. I mean child abuse is bad enough, and I think that child abusers are often given much to lite a sentance, but rapists... man I can't say it enough times, fry them.Ok, done my rant... I am gonna find a more cheerful article to read!

Completely agree to Wyllt, I am very much against voilence. But I will not miss any opportunity to kill such cruel creatureS! They must be sentenced to the most painful death possible.I still can't belive these things happen! Raping a mature women shows signs of lust .. but this act is simply cruel. These ******** are dangerous than Serial killers.Also, The parents of the child should have taken proper precautions. A metal frame / Grill across the window is quite affordable. That is what I have on my flat. All windows are grilled. Even the balcony!

This is one of the most inhumane nature of man and we keep seeing it in daily newspapers, television channels, internet news, etc. Its the news I would not like to hear the most. Its truly sad. I think only with some cracked minds could do this. Its really crazy to rape a 10 year olds girl.I'm aghast at hearing this news. The only thing the authorities could do is to give a very harsh punishment on the guilty one so that in the near future innocent young girls would be more protected. How to clean up this kind of mess in this world? I reminded me the word of Mr. Incredible... "I cleaned up the mess but in 10 seconds the world turned into jeopardy again.. sometimes I just wanna be super-wife - raising families, kids...."

smh this makes me nervous for people with kids. How can u protect ya child if people r crazy enuff to climb and break windows of ur house to get to them. I mean they was next door to her and she still got hurt. Darn. That's sad.

Rape isn't good no matter the age. But it is just more disturbing to people when the victim is young. This is because most people feel that the young child/person has thier innocence stolen from them.One point to consider is that rape is not necessarily black and white. Statutory rape (according to the law) occurs when an adult has sex with a minor (under 18). But is this rape? So, if a 16 year old says yes you are still not allowed to do it if you are 18 and older. But how many 18 year olds are having sex with 16 year olds? Lots.Anyway, a rapist (especially a child rapist/molester) usually gets what they deserve. Many times, the child molester is killed in jail. Honour among theives I guess. So, many child molesters acutally ask for solitary confinement. Even then, they sometimes get killed.