xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
yoofus

10-year-old Girl Was Raped!

i hear ya! that is the world we live in though. it comes to no surprise to me as she is just a # among many minors who have been raped. i don't normally believe in the death penalty, but when it comes to an adult intentionally raping a minor, the punishment should be death. forget about sniping anything off. forget about passing go and collecting $200. you should go directly to your maker. it's one of those things that i have no patience for and is someone i could potentially kill myself with my bare hands. i normally see good in everyone, and i usually always believe in second chances, but an adult raping a minor is one of those things that shouldn't be taken lightly and governments should send a message that some things will never be tolerated.here in the united states, people only get the death penalty for an illegal killing(or murder). but when you consider the effects of rape on a minor and what they have to live with the rest of their lives, you can say in fact, that a part of them has died. you kill a childs innocence and spirit that will linger on for a long time and sometimes the rest of their lives.