xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
yoofus

10-year-old Girl Was Raped!

sure, you can motivate others by fear, but you wont be teaching them a lesson. lessons are learned by lifes experiences. not other peoples experiences unles one can directly relate to those expriences. unfortunately, death doesn't give anyone living the experience of death to prove a point of what is right from wrong. but is that what we want to teach? right from wrong? then the question arises.....in whoes eyes? it's all relative. most importantly....for those living, it the answers to the question of why one feels and thinks the way they do....knowing it's wrong to act on it. trying so hard not to be wrong in actions when they are still wrong in thought. the problem is neverending....even when you put those who act on it to death. to really make a difference, you have to get to the root of the problem and find a solution. death is only a temporary solution. not a permanent one. so what is more important? killing a soul while never finding a solution or saving a soul to better understand the solution.

Really really hard to believe. But it is the worst and ugly face of any society which we are seeing sometimes which no body wants to even think about. According to me such criminals should be cut into pieces in public until dead. Then only they will be taught a lesson. All others such psycho will be learning a lesson. It is just my thinking for such criminals I am not sure about the views of others.

As expected, you understand nothing, and assume a lot. You're very short sighted and showing a typical knee-jerk response to a taboo you yourself can't (or won't try) to identify with. For a start, why don't you answer this:What is the difference between having the urge to punch someone in the face and actually putting it into reality? Or much worse, like 'killing' them ..have you ever felt like that? Of course you have, everybody has. But of course we don't do it (although a minority actually DO, as the daily news will attest). There's a world of difference between thinking something and actually doing it.. so get real please, our human lives are riddled with bad thoughts of all kinds. You must see women's breasts or asses every day that you would enjoy getting a hold of or doing much more than that to, but you don't do it - becasue you're not allowed to or you're not a bad guy. (then again, you might be - if you were given the 'job opportunities' of a concentration camp guard).Of course you might be one of those guys with no sex drive or is so blissfully happy with his sexy wife/girlfriend that he never even has these thoughts. If so, well done, but you're rare.Okay, so i have these thoughts about kids not just adults - but i don't do it, becasue it's not allowed, it's not socially 'proper'. Also maybe i wouldn't even do it if the law was taken out of the equation, because i actually 'care'. Not sure about that. just being honest. But the bottom line is I don't do it - just like you and most everyone else declines to act on your own bad impulses that you have from 'time to time' (like, throughout the day).You're actually displaying discrimination in a very real sense: making out my (and others like me) urges to be somehow harder to control than your own. Of course when any pedo does commit an offence, it is news worthy and as such paints a picture that every guy in the world with any type of pepdophiliac urge has offended, is offending, or is a potential offender brimming with desire and intent.Here's some facts since you were so keen to comment from your hilltop: I find pretty children sexually attractive. I enjoy the fantasy of it. In my case at least, I know I was NOT born that way. I could list precisely the reasons why I am like thiis (but i won't). But I will say it's NOT because i was abused in any way as a child, absolutely not in the least - so... wrong again with your stereotyping!So, what's made me this way, i absolutely don't need any help to discover whatsoever. What has happened has happened, what I am I am (a 'human being', actually, with all the typical myriad of characteristics, plus one or two slightly more 'extreme' ones, though hardly one-in-million freakish ones).If my thoughts become too much a distraction and energy-sapper from the more 'constructive' things in my life, then maybe i'll do something about it. But for now, I'll decline your suggestion to get help, thanks.Here's my suggestion for YOU: just concentrte on improving YOURSELF, because there's 101 ways that i am better than you, my friend, i guarantee it, and others are too. And there are plenty of ways you are 'losing' , if you want to put it like that, in your life too.PS by the way, personally i find homosexuality gross to even contemplate, and for the life of me can't understand why one man would want to *BLEEP* or even french kiss another. To me, this is patently obviously a 'perversion', and 'sick' and 'deviant' as it were. Being naturally 'born' that way doesn't make it less so... more so if anything. Something has clearly 'gone wrong' - millions of years of evolution to give us two separate and complimentary sexes with penises and vaginas with their associated functions and purposes has clearly not worked in the case of gays. A choice - HYPOTHETICALLY speaking - between a beautiful 10yo girl and a man seems a no-brainer to me. But each to his own deviant lust, so long as we don't harm anyone.

"A lot of humans natural behaviors and instincts are being demolished with each passing day."Um, actually. the truth is the opposite - the very problem is that a lot of very all-too human behavours and instincts, deep-routed in our genetic makeup are being perpetuated, REVIVED and resurfacing with each passing day. Just read up on the life of chimps - who fight each other continually, and are even known to kill for pleasure.. or bonobos (closely related to chimps - and us) who as a completely natural part of their lives have sex with their family members and juvenile offspring... yes, true. Not that i'm suggesting we should allow and encourage these actions within the human race, but they exist and they are real and they are natural.

"sounds to me that someone took your innocence away before fully developed and that is all you know. you are right. most wont understand because we aren't as limited as you are. sicko! get some help!"By the way, you write as though you are being intelligent and incisive, and even have the crass affrontary to sound as though you have constructive 'concern' for a guy like me.. 'get help' you say (so predictable and so typical - and so unmeant), 'find out where these demented thoughts come' from you say (actually, as i said, I know perfectly well where they come from and probably understand it better than the so-called psychologists).Well, as i said, you are 100% wrong about someone taking my innocence - unless you are speaking of my innocent adolescent hopes and beliefs that pretty girl-peers would naturally come my way.. i admit.. that DID dissappear in an unsatiated and unfulfiflled cloud of hormonal confusion and failure. Not asking for sympathy here, just stating a common experience to many guys in their growing years.By the way i'm 'happily' married now (deviant fantasies aside) with two boys, but it was not an easy road getting there. Maybe you got there much easier in your life, - maybe you had plenty of excellent healthy-character-building sex on the way and now your current spouse is a model of sexy perfection - if so, don't be so *ing smug about it - because you're probably a jerk in many other ways, and she's probbaly a jerk too which is why you are matched."limited" - you talk about limited?? That is precisely what you have proved yourself to be, pal, in your cod-typical reactions to something you find ugly. Anyway, what exactly is 'limited' about fancying children? If anything, it's extremely the opposite - because it's extreme, against the norm and, supposedly, immoral, which actually is a strong part of the erotic appeal. Shocking maybe, peverse i admit, unpalatable probably to many - but explain to me why "limited"? OKay - i get it, the only possible explanation for this word which you youself probably didn't even think what you meant by it when you put it ... it's limited because it is something that can never be acted upon, unless i want to ruin my life, my family's as well as the victim kid. Either way i 'lose'.. right. Well, in that case every single person in the world right now loses because of one fantasy or another which can never be fulfilled. YOU are totally limited, my friend: in one word that caps your entire post - "sicko!" - you prove that your entire contribution was solely for the purpose of passing insult, rather like in the school playground calling out the 'common enemy' and feeling justification in your safety in numbers. You efforts are no more sophisticated than that, absolutely no different.So please don't say ''get help'', because you and others as LIMITED as you who display a carbon-copy reaction to this topic, don't actually mean it in any intelligent or sincere way at all. In truth, if you had your way, you'd simply string my balls up.. throw away the key etc.. so at least have the honesty to be direct - instead of trying to dress up the utterly basic attitude that you have as something reasoned and expressive.Also, please don't think I'm 'hurt' or offended. It's more a case of that I'm just deeply irritated by a posturing lack of intelligence when i see it, and an arrogant unable-to-think-outside-the-box' mentaility of holier-than-thou attitude (does it bolster your ego a bit to condemn a perversion you think beneath you, yes it does doesn't it? - and that's really your main reason for expressing an opinion at all = SHALLOW.)

you're hjust sick. that's why i said it. i am passing down nothing to you but those words. and yes, i think you need some help. those are sickening thoughts you have. but hey, don't get help. who the heck cares. tht's up to you. i'm just glad i don't know you. you are the type of person i would always keep my eye on.now does your wife know about your sick thoughts about little girls? how are you going to raise your boys? are you going to raise them with the same sick imagination you have or are you going to try to raise them a little more normal than that?

All i can say, english41yoguy is you are a uniquely open individual and in a way that does have its merits. There are many suppressed "inner demons" that adults don't admit too for obvious reasons. It is true, often in philosophy and psychology it is iterated that we deny some of natural inclinations for the sake of what is "socially acceptable". What concerns me is how far do you entertain such thoughts? (the ones you have described)? Because i believe "that" is a big factor to think about. Personally i prefer to not dwell on any such thoughts "whoever" it may be about in my own mind.I'm not sure, i cant make a confident judgment about you.... which is a little concerning to me. Perhaps you should check with someone (a psych) if you haven't already (just to be sure). You may indeed be totally o.k, but I'm not sure...

oh, hi again. Thanks for your concern for my boys' welfare. Since you ask, no I won't be raising them to have my 'sick imagination'. Actually I know my little fetish is a bad habit and my thoughts are not healthy ones, but, like any bad habit, by its very definition - I enjoy it, and i want to keep it (if you can grasp that logic). I know full well i can control it, whereas maybe others couldn't. I would wish my sons to be something better than me, and much more orthodox in their 'sexual/romantic impulses' let's say.

As for you wondering if my wife knows .. do i let her know that i'm thinking of every underage girl i see out there in a sexual way? Well, i'll let you figure that one for yourself, Einstein.

you're hjust sick. that's why i said it. i am passing down nothing to you but those words. and yes, i think you need some help. those are sickening thoughts you have. but hey, don't get help. who the heck cares. tht's up to you. i'm just glad i don't know you. you are the type of person i would always keep my eye on.
now does your wife know about your sick thoughts about little girls? how are you going to raise your boys? are you going to raise them with the same sick imagination you have or are you going to try to raise them a little more normal than that?

why are you calling me einstein? i sense sarcasm, i was asking simple questions because i didn't know the answers. the only reason why i'mn asking is because you had chosen to be open about your sick thoughts. am i to assume you are not going to be open anymore?

it's hard....isn't it....having unnormal thoughts you can't tell anyone in fear of being judged and an outcast. and hey, i am assuming they are just thoughts. so let me ask you a question in how far you take those thought. have you ever gone to an illegal website that promotes small young girls who are in the nude? have you ever tried to find those sites?

now as far as letting me assume and guess all by myself in whether you lie to your wife and your marriage in keeping things hidden from her and your kids, i would have to say yes....you do. am i wrong in my assumptions? if i am correct, then what kind of marriage is it really? without any sort of sacred bond besides the sexual activity you performed to create 2 innocent human beings?

do you see where i am getting at? you say you have your thoughts under control, but i say you don't because your thoughts create other circumstances that would be rejected as well in every day society that has it;'s own seperate issues aside from your sick thoughts about young girls.

by not getting help with your thoughts, you are choosing to live a lie besides opening up in a semi anonymous place on the internet where nobody knows you. and even THAT can be argued but that's a whole different issue.

for me personally, i commend you for your openess in this thread no matter how sick your thoughts because people will be ignorant to certain issues of life if those issues never come to the surface. issues that people can actually take some time to think about what is right or wrong and correcting those issues in society so that certain issues don't spread like a plague.

you admit that your thoughts are wrong but still choose to have them. that's called a sickness and it also means you don't have control over your thoughts or you would make the clear choice to get help with them. i for one hope you get some help. not just for your sake, but for your wife and sons as you have chosen to get married and create children and be around them. you don't have a full understanding on how your thoughts affect them even when you try your best to hide your thoughts and not allow them to truely know who you are fully. that's a pretty sad and lonely life, wont you agree?

also....people who hide themselves for only themselves to understand fully have to build up lies that builds upon more lies. don't try to fool me saying your thoughts are in control....because next thing you're going to say is that the lies you create in your own life are in control too...can we agree by not telling someone the truth about something a lie? and is decieving?

now this whole post wasn't intended to point out my firm belief that you are a sicko, but to help you understand how you are living and how things can occur indirectly when you choose to live a certain way knowing it is wrong. that is my point to this post if you haven't already thought of those other issues.

oh, hi again. Thanks for your concern for my boys' welfare. Since you ask, no I won't be raising them to have my 'sick imagination'. Actually I know my little fetish is a bad habit and my thoughts are not healthy ones, but, like any bad habit, by its very definition - I enjoy it, and i want to keep it (if you can grasp that logic). I know full well i can control it, whereas maybe others couldn't. I would wish my sons to be something better than me, and much more orthodox in their 'sexual/romantic impulses' let's say.
As for you wondering if my wife knows .. do i let her know that i'm thinking of every underage girl i see out there in a sexual way? Well, i'll let you figure that one for yourself, Einstein.

You know... "if" you do look at nude girls on the net, i would presume you think that because this activity is concealed no harm is done. But i would like you to focus on the perspective that perhaps this is a vicariously liable action on your part. I say this because although your not condoning the circulation of such things, you will not use any of your influence to "object" to those who do share such pictures. That sort of acceptance by people, green lights harsh abuse on children by the unsympathetically detached in our society. Although you may have control from allowing your problem to become worse, you should at least read over what you said in earlier posts and then think in the context of how you might influence dangerous individuals who come across your posts. It may influence them, by "planting" more ideas in their heads and further motivating towards an unforgivable act. I mean it "could", you cant deny the possibility it wouldn't.What about trying to adopt more acceptable fetishes involving your woman? I'm sure she wouldn't object. Just explore the grounds with her a bit more, to see if it surprises you?I hope you become a nay sayer like the rest of us and I hope some of your issues will be resolved.

Edited by inverse_bloom (see edit history)

Hey dont worry my friend10-year-old Girl Was Raped!

hey my friend

don't worry

I understand your feelings and how much struggle you are facing right now.

there are many guys who understand you and agree to stay love with you and marry.  I hope it.

You wantedly never done it.  Other person cruelly did it.

I say that you are GREAT because no one shares the story of themselves openly, you are brave and your heart is pure which is known by your words that you are unable to marry or love others as something happened in your childhood.

Please don't become a person of sexually expressable person.  You have very good heart.  I hope someone will understand u and live with you life long.

I'm younger than you and from foreign, so I can't live with you.

HAVE A NICE DAY!

-reply by chandra kanth

Replying to (G)VeeEssEvery Human being is capable to live normally. First of all u have to find answers for u. Tranquilize your mind with meditation techniques and search for your aim in life. For a change visit and help needy peoples like old, sick and dying. U will gain your power and confidence in life. It is always difficult to struggle and follow the path of righteous and light-reply by Rizwan Shiekh

Bless your heart ! I know the feeling and it messed me up too almost like I  don't even mind being abused now sometimes sexually ,  it messes u up sexually, mentally and physically.

I would Kill someone If I thought they were hurting a child ...I don't see why they don't Kill the people who so it to kids. I don't think there is no going back after hurting a child. How can they look at a kid and think about sex at all ?! Sick people need to be killed is all there is too it, they ruin their victims lives ! 

-reply by Dianne

Truely it's a shame for the man kind. If he is thirsty of sex, he can go to his wife.... if he haven't a wife or girlfriend.. he can simply musturbate. When the police will be succeed to catch him, give him worst.. painful punishment. If they can kill him, do it the same.

wow!!! What a world we live in. How bad does the situation have to be for a guy to wanna shag a 14 year old girl. Surely there are loads of consenting adults out there. I mean this behaviour is seriously twisted. How do you get satifaction sexually knowing you are practically raping someone even if you justify it in your sick mind that its just statutory rape (where it sex with a consenting minor. AFter all what does a minor know so its not really consent is it?) Do people ever stop to think how they would feel if someone did that to their own daughter or sister. So many people cant even stomach the thought of their mom opening her legs and gettting shagged by a man yet they wanna open little kids legs and rob them of innocence while risking the kids getting desease. This is a very twisted mentallity. Just last night after Britains Got Talent I switched over to Channel 4 and the was a program on South African Girls who have been sexually abused. What hit me heardest was that one of the girls was 8 and already had been raped 2 times. She felt ashamed and you could see she was struggling to cope with it all. Whats worse was that once she decided to go public the most hurtful part was that other kids at school laughed at her saying she brought it on her self and probably loves the attention form old MEN. I thought DIsgusting. How surley can a man enjoy pinning a crying female to the floor and forcing her to submit sexually or even kissing a girl who is fighting to get you off. SHouldnt sex be at least bit romantic and RIGHT. Not this cr*p were seedy males target innocent kids and worse threaten to kill them if they told anyone. I hate rapists and I have a daughter myself if anyone was to ever lay his paws and molest my daughter I would take the law into my hands and castrate him. I dont even recommend prison. Just castrate the bastard and live a one inch stump for a penis so they can pee. But ROb them of the right to sex forever cause that exactly what they rob women of. The right to healthy loving sex. And these woman are scarred for life. Many can never ever trust MEN and yet rapists go to prison come out and walk down the street no one knows they are rapists or were once rapists they even manange pull beautifull women and have healthy sex lives in a relationship (assuming ) they never rape again) but their victims struggle for much much longer than the sentence the rapist got and sometimes for the rest of their lives can never trully enjoy sex. SO I say make the rapists PAY for the rest of their lives. Just get Scissors and snipp the problem off. EXTREME but thats the only way they will learn if they cant control themselves well get rid of the thing causing the problem.As for people who entertain dirty thoughts in your head about little kids I think you are just as bad as these rapists because its not something to be proud and self righteaous about. You should actually get MENTAL Help cause to be honest if an older woman had the same intentions but directed at your sons you'd be furious. So get a grip and go get some mental psychiatric help. Surely you know that your thoughs are wrong unfortunately we cant prosecute people for thoughts but morally we cantell you that you have rubbish thoughts and you need to get help.

Edited by mandla (see edit history)