xisto Community
OpaQue

What do you feel about the name TRAP17?

its a great name but for a few friends of mine who hate spam/false offer sites, the name kinda freaked them out cuz its Xisto...the trap part got them arguing, i just left :D

the admin,was thinkin of a trap where everybody got stuck in,and wont leave anymore.and at the time he was 17.so Xisto was born

I think that the name is cool. I like that it does not have any host word. Most of us host our site with a name similar to: something.trap17.com and this way our visitors does not realize easily where we are hosted or if Xisto is even our own invention.

i've always liked names with numbers in them... i even used to have a website called ChaosOne. I dunno they just sound cool... to me anyways, all my friends loved the name. but then chaocid came along.. and thats a whole story in itself.anyways, i'd have to say good job on selecting this as a name. it owns! :D

i think the name Xisto is good enough. dont really have any reason for that but i actually like the name.....TRAP17 as i have already gotten used to it. changing tha name now will mean readjusting to get used to whatever name that might be given to this site.

personally i like the name. it is unique, short, and doesn't make much sense to

the average person.i think that it imparts a more "community" type feeling than something

like http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/ or some *BLEEP* like that does.

batcave.net

Xisto.com

these are urls that make people feel more like they belong to a community

I have absolutely no idea what this name is supposed to represent. But it's a unique name for a domain and host. I like it, in any case. But it would be nice if you were to explain the meaning of the name and why/how you came to use it... Or is it to remain an unsolved mystery to your users? lol... Later, J. (TS)

the admin,was thinkin of a trap where everybody got stuck in,
and wont leave anymore.
and at the time he was 17.
so Xisto was born

i allready said that once,
but here is it again :P :

i think that Xisto is a kinda trap in which any one will like to fall into cos of the free hosting and all the advanced features it has to offer