xisto Community
OpaQue

What do you feel about the name TRAP17?

it depends,because you get other understandings all over the world. because you have other languages.
in dutch "trap" means "stairs"
so you get something like 17 stairs :P

but in english you can understand trap as a snare
so there are 17 snares  B)

little strange name if you ask me.
if you want more people to go here to look for hosting.
you gotta change it to http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/; :D
or something like that

... in dutch "trap" can also mean "kick". 17 kick B)
:D so if there are 17 hosting account the users of the hosting get kicked!? ;)

i agree.. it's an strange name!

I never knew that a NAME could mean so much in diffrent languagess.. I wonder .. what's gonna be the next meaning..Well how bout this TRAPsevenTEEN.. The two 'T's Rhyme..and I guess 90% of my site users are all TEENS!

I don't mind the name Xisto, it's okay I guess - but I wonder how the owner come up with this name? :P

Whaterver works for the owner/admin I guess. I don't mind the strange name as long as it is nice and short, so you don't have to remember a lot.What counts more for me is that the hosting is free, fast, no popups or ads, and relatively hasslefree to setup and maintain. And the Perl/SQL compatibility. Posting here is no big deal, as long as my users don't get bothered by ads and such "it's all good"

trap17 in italian is pronounced "trap diciassette" that means.. nothing :P it's a strange name for a hosting company... the first time I came here and noticed the "army system" forum I thought "oh no, they give hosting to rpg players only??" :P now that I think about it I admit that it was a very stupid thought :P:(