xisto Community
linkey

How Fast Is Your Internet Connection?

I have cable.. the cheap kind but it owns dial-up... Just changed last week. <happy>

Im on a 1mb connection in the UK, Im pritty happy with it. Only its with NTL and I hear that they are imposing bandwidth limits on us which im not happy with at all. A good free host like you guys could supply me with better bandwidth!

512kbps/256kbps.. its not the best but i never got a problem when playing Counter strike: source or HL:DM. :lol:

I live in the currently burning Philippines. (I can't stay cool)Anyway, I use the sad dial-up. I have a 56K modem and I'm connected at 52kpbs. It's better than nothing, I suppose. It's not too slow and sadly, not too fast. I'd say it's good enough for me.

just jealous with u all.here i am at home use dialup 56k as Metal Gear Brett.
some times connect at 49, 45 40 even 33 k.
in the office just 64k.., share with about 40 users
so terribly

don't worry, im jelous too i live in mexico and have 56k too... and in this moments im connected at 48kbps T-T i want to contrat cable... but mum wont do it ŹŹ

I should commit suicide for having 40k connection.For the cost of 650 Rs. per month(which if converted into US$ is 13$).In my area this cable connection operator has the monopoly so we dont have any option other than this.I have been on this connection for 2 years now.I am wondering when will this area of mine will EVOLVE to the speed of MBPS.I guess not before I die.But still I am not complaining that is enough for surfing.But downloading one movie takes a week.And I am a huge fan of Movies and TV Series like FRIENDS, Seinfeld, LOST so I keep downloading them. So my computer is on 24/7. My record has been 1 month my computer ON.I will migrate to some other country if the condition doesnt improve in here.

I live in Taiwan

My internet connection is ADLS(8M/640K)

what is your internet connection

48433[/snapback]

hey, i live in Vermont, USA and im no able to get a grouded wire like cable or dsl.... so i got Satellite DW6000 (540kbs) but i have a realllly slow upload speed (80kbs).