xisto Community
linkey

How Fast Is Your Internet Connection?

hi, we have broadband (cable), download maximum 10Mb per second.., so that's not bad huh.... :D though, you never reach that limit!! i think most of the people here in Belgium are the owner of a broadband connection...... :D

I have 1.5mb/384kb DSL for $22 a month and unlimited bandwith. A pretty sweet deal I believe!

Hello.I?m from Spain and mine is 512/256 DSL. As you may see, we are far more outdated than other european countries. Here, the highest in home connections is 1 mb... and there are lots of people still with 56kbps... sad but true.Sometimes I wish I was japanese :D

Well for about 2 years i had DSL that was about 1mb down and 300k up but i couldnt afford it anymore and had to go back to old sloooooow 56k dial-up. :D I forgot how slow it was and i hate it. I am fixing to change back to DSL from another provider that will be 3mb down and 500k up. But my house is old and the telephone wiring is old so even with filters it reduces my speed greatly. It was supposed to be 1.5mb down and with 2 phones and 1 line to my sat hooked up and a filter on each it would slow my speed down to less than 56k at times. I may get cable but i have sat TV and getting cable net only is more expensive that have cable net and TV in my area.

I live in england and am with the ISP NTL my connection speed is 750k/bs soon to be upgraded to 2mb bu will stay the asame price (>^.^)>

i've got ADSL at 256k. average download speed is 30, but can spike up to 150 if the site supports high speed downloads. uploads are alot slower, around 6k.

I live in Italy and i have 1280/256 kbs ADSL... this year i paid 620?... next year i hope to spend a bit less...