xisto Community
linkey

How Fast Is Your Internet Connection?

I've got a 56k connection, but it usually connects at 53.4k, it's accelerated dial-up, so it occasionly gets accelerated to approx. 150k (Only on image/ web page transfers.. Everything else, I think, is normal speed. It sometimes accelerates faster than that!).

bleh. i got 512k/512k with unlimited d/ls for like AUS$70/mnth. pretty expensive... but i use the most of it. :) i download heaps with it and i'm quite happy with it's speed. it suits my needs and my dad pays for it anyway so i couldn't care less about the price.i might upgrade to 1mb in future, but it's still only a consideration for the time being.

Harrrr at the above poster.I dunno what I really have.I'm on a LAN, so DSL maybe?I'm nnot too internet-connection savvy.Meh. It's fast whatever it is, I like it.I have yet to try a T3, but I want to damnit. :)

My internet connection has been upgraded (>^.^)> 2mb im so proud that is good for the UK lol but they go and put a 1gb daily cap on it :) i hate ntl but i love ntl lol.

My internet connection is cable internet. It has 4 mbps download and 300 kbps upload speeds. The download speed is extremely good, however, the upload is pretty *BLEEP*. I think cable connections just can't have good upload speed, which kind of sucks. But, I like my connection either way and I can download things pretty damn fast :). Oh, and, it only costs $45/month.

I live in Canada, my ISP is Rogers. (3Mbs/40Kbs). Recently they started the 69GB cap which is the reason i'm going to switch to 3Web soon. ITs also much cheaper.