xisto Community
OpaQue

Everything About Mycents - Your Virtual Money myCENTS : Credit System 3.0 point system

This post is a real good one regarding MYcents. The doubts about mycents transferablity etc. is now cleared and now from today onwards I am not able to view the credits in the first page also. Thanks for that info.?

Wow I really like the new forum layout... Now I'm just going to have to figure out how mycents works. I like the idea of it not running out like credits, and I think with this post and the earlier credits 3.0 one I've got it figured out, but this is still kinda confusing. I hope I'll be able to collect enough cents with posting now...hopefully this really innovative system will be workable. :)

Can anyone tell me what the value of each post is? On the other forum I go on, each post is worth .5 $ and evry character is worth .01 $. Is it similar here?Can anyone tell me what the value of each post is? On the other forum I go on, each post is worth .5 $ and evry character is worth .01 $. Is it similar here?

Can anyone tell me what the value of each post is? On the other forum I go on, each post is worth .5 $ and evry character is worth .01 $. Is it similar here?

Number of posts is no matter here. The quality of post is important. If your post is big you'll earn more myCents and if your post is small you'll earn less. So post quality posts and start earning myCents. I think you already registered at Xisto - Support/billing. You'll see your myCents after 5 posts( you have to wait for 4 to 5 hours to see changes). So start posting. :P

Ok, thankyou. So you mean there is no standard "each character is worth (x amount), and each thread is worth (y amount)"?

Yes...... There is no count like "A New Topic" worth this much cents and "a reply" worth this much cents etc.. But we all know one thing, Big posts earn more myCents than small posts. So post some quality posts. There are many topics here that may interest you. Just browse the forum and post your opinion. You'll earn more myCents soon...All the best.

If i am absent for a few days do i lose some of my earnings?I went offline for a day, the next day when i logged in mycents had decreased from about $8.00 to $7.22

hi guys i just want to ask a few questions can you buy as many domains as you can afford and can you slso give those domains to someonecelse by like giving them it on a separate dns site.

Great Information About MyCents!This clearly explains what Mycents are and how they work. Since I'm a new member to the Xisto community, this information is very useful. Now, I just have to figure out if what I'm doing is working. I guess it's just a matter of waiting, as it's mentioned in this post.Well, I'll continue to explore the information available in this forum.Thank you!

Great info on the MyCents, although i did have some trouble finding it... I just wanna say that it is a really innovative way to get people to post kudos on this set up Opaque and partners....Now i'll just beh needing to find out how to aplly, or set up for hosting and I'll be happier than i a... fairly happy person...?

If you already set up your account at Xisto - Web Hosting.com then all you have to do is choose to purchase a hosting package there and choose MyCENTS as your payment option, :P.It will take some time before it is activated though. Could be a couple of days.

This myCent system is so good. To make it better, instant updates would be nice. Also knowing about an earning guide would be good as well.

Just for everyone's information, it seems that the myCent rate is 0.05 mC per word for a post in a thread. (My exact calculation says 0.0532, but I rounded down.)

Starting a thread either generates no mC or the same rate, because I only saw an immediate change after having posted a response to someone else's thread and not after having started my own thread. (I'm sure that the rules towards tutorials are different, if the case is true of no post count for starting a thread.)

With this in mind, keep in mind that it's not the number of posts that you make, but the quality of the posts that you make, as inferred many times by many members. Please include this information and argument when introducing new members that may not be informed or letting others know for informational purposes. :D

Edit 02/13/2009: It seems that new topics started generates 0.0918 mC. Makes sense if you're contributing by starting topics to discuss about, with responses at a lesser rate.

Edited by rayzoredge (see edit history)

The forums where it says (No Post Count) I believe you cannot earn MyCENT from.

Correct :D.

Also it takes time to receive your credits so be patient and wait for yours.