xisto Community
OpaQue

Everything About Mycents - Your Virtual Money myCENTS : Credit System 3.0 point system

I created my billing account, same email address, have some few posts and yet I can't get myCENT to work.

Well first the my cents scripts updates occasionally. And you need to get 100+ my cents to get 1 dollar transferred to your account.

Yeah i'm starting to doubt it will work.

Please double check your email address once. If it is same and still no updates, submit a support ticket at Xisto - Support stating your problem.

Yeah your account will not get credited instantly after you've created your account simply because this forum needs time to get a connection with your account at the billing site. But after your account gets credited by a $ or so you will get an email saying that.

Aswell please note, you must post a little more so your MyCENTs can generate more. Once the scheduled time for the transfer begins depending on how much cents you have it will be transfered to your account. Just make sure you keep coming back and post a little per day. :)

Did you see the date of the topic? This is bumping :) And does that have anything to do with the topic?Also, why do you always hide text in your posts, man?

Because hes spamming and trying to beat the credit system and get more credits. If you see any-one else posting like this then use the "Report" button like I'm about to do :)No need to report his other posts, the mods will look at em.

How many myCENT is it a post and a topic?

There is no set amount. The number of myCENTs you will get per post and topic depend on the length and quality of what you have written. A longer post that is written clearly and uses the right BBCodes will earn more than a one-line post with no punctuation or anything. I think the maximum you can earn for any one post is 100 myCENTs ($1) but I am not totally sure on that.