xisto Community
OpaQue

Everything About Mycents - Your Virtual Money myCENTS : Credit System 3.0 point system

Thanks for clearing this up for me. Though I am a little confused.

I have have about 180 myCENTS in my account now and for over a week its been there. It hasn't yet moved to my account. Is it just really slow..?

You don't have 180 myCENTs. I think you are referring to credits (displayed on the forum index page in a big yellow box)? That is the old system, and they can be ignored now - they are being replaced with the new myCENTs.

Your myCENT earnings are displayed on the left hand side of each post you make:

Group: Members

Member No.: 56,309

Earned:$12.00 Amount already earned, and in your billing account ready to spend!

myCENT:67.55 Amount you've earned towards your next dollar (100 myCENT = $1)

okay here is a question with this mycents, after a posting is made and submitted, on the right side of the page you see how earned and then you see in red $
can someone please tell me and maybe others of this? I have kind of figured out that the Earned is the true amout but the other amount is what I am curious of.

Thanks

okay I understand it all now. the one in red keeps track until you get to 100. then after it does you get $1.00 put into your earned. that is great.

And to whoever came up with this idea? I would like to say thank you. this is something that I feel is one of the best things that I have ever seen on any forum or anyplace on the net. It really helps the younger people who really can not pay for things without asking mom or dad. also it keeps them wanting to make more posts to build it up even more.

This parts should go into suggestions but ever thought of a Xisto store?? maybe some games software hard ware that could also be bought with the mycents?

This parts should go into suggestions but ever thought of a Xisto store?? maybe some games software hard ware that could also be bought with the mycents?

Some people came up with the same idea. But it is very diffucult in practice. Because, even thought you are paying the money with myCents you earned for everything available here, they have to pay the real money from their pockets for us. So, just think how difficult it is... :lol:

5. Can I transfer mycents to other members?
No. Presently, this is not allowed.

I wonder if it will ever be allowed......

I doubt it will... With the old system, you could only transfer found if you were hosted. Since there is no "hosted" group that deducts a credit each day anymore (i.e. everyone just accumulates myCENTs), re-introducing that option would surely open both Xisto and Xisto to abuse, which is something none of us want.

Even if they did allow transfering it wouldn't work well because you could only transfer myCent and you are almost always under 100 myCent so you couldn't transfer much any way and I don't think they will ever allow transfering xisto account money. Although I would love to be able to transfer again I just don't see the point with this new system (not saying I don't like the new system because I love it).

Thanks for the info. I'm glad myCENTs doesn't get reduced daily. I ended up going negative because I didn't have time to post before going on a long vacation. That really sucked. I'm sure this will be much better then the credit system. That's not just because of this mentioned fact either. *winks*

I just made some calculations, but I don't know if they're valid or not, but I got a bit amazed again; If I post some posts to upkeep my account for 30 days, the old credits system then I would need to have 148 Cents, when I post for 30 days of credits, I get ~148 Cents.. To up keep my hosting account I needed to post for 30 credits, so thats for one month.. Now I need to post for 6.45$ every month, but to get 6.45$ every month I need to post that in the old system I could be free of posting for 130 days, so thats about ~4 months.. So that means that with this new system I need to post x4 times more than the previous one :?

Hi Guys,

Cheers for clearing all of this up, lol I was getting abit confused for a minute even though it is not hard to confuse me :)

Just one question though, I have already posted a few times in the Trap 17 forums but have only just registered at Xisto are the credits backwards counting ???

By that I mean will I get myCents for the posts that I have already posted ???

Cheers Guys

Any help would be great

By that I mean will I get myCents for the posts that I have already posted ???

Yes.....All your posts will be counted. But you should have minimum 5 posts to see your myCents and you have to wait for 4 to 5 hours. By the way you must register at Xisto - Support.com/billing with the same email address you used to register here to see your myCents... :)

Yes.....All your posts will be counted. But you should have minimum 5 posts to see your myCents and you have to wait for 4 to 5 hours. By the way you must register at Xisto - Support.com/billing with the same email address you used to register here to see your myCents... :)

Hi xpress mate,

Thanks for the info, I have registered and posted so just waiting for the 4- 5 hours to pass (twiddles fingers)

Just as a comment this sounds much better than the old credit system....

Thanks for providing such an innovative post2host sytstem Trap 17 you are the greatest

*websey looks lovingly at the Trap 17 staff*

:)

Just now i received email about mycent update. And i can see the mistake with the earnings. It shows 1$ less than the earning mentioned in the forums profile :" Earned" . Anyone having similar problem? Where to report this? Do i need to create Xisto - Support ticket? or it is forum or mycent problem?

is this bug or something ? :)

Yes....pyost is correct. I am also getting mails with $1 less(amount before myCent update) with every myCent update mail. But your amount at Xisto - Support/billing will be updated. Just check it out. :)