xisto Community
OpaQue

Everything About Mycents - Your Virtual Money myCENTS : Credit System 3.0 point system

How many posts do i need to get a free plan? My server is always down, lots of errors, i hope i do't get that here too.

first, welcome to Xisto, bigtimedrama =D
the system used here is mycent system, where you post quality stuff and get paid in your account, so you dont really have to spam post to get your free hosting as long as you make it long, on topic, and worth reading :)
with my lazy typing skill i can get about 0,5 to 1 dollar everyday (which mean i can get my basic hosting plan in approximately 2-4 days, maybe if you're more diligent than me, you can get more than that :(

I'm a newbie, I've been trying to find a "real" free web hosting service... i hope this time it's for real. How many posts do i need to get a free plan? My server is always down, lots of errors, i hope i do't get that here too.

Dude, The best way to find out about the system is to make a introduction topic. This host is real and working very well! we are not scam website mate look at all the members signed up and the number of post's. And I will or another member will answer your questions once you make a introduction topic. Its for the best :).

You need to have at least 5 posts.Still you have 4 posts,and mycents can't show up.Did you register on https://support.xisto.com/ ? You need to register there with the same email as you registered on this forum.So,for example you registered with bigtimedrama@gmail.com here,and you need to register with bigtimedrama@gmail.com on Xisto - Support.com When you will do all that,your mycents will show up for few hours and you will be allowed to spend them for domain or hosting.If you understood all that,i am sure that you will get mycents.As i can see you are newbie,so please read rules,readme,and post good things if you want to earn more mycents and being good member.

i HAVE BEEN POSTING FOR SOME TIM NOW, BUT I CAN'T STILL SEE MY "MYCENTS" WHEN WILL IT BE VISIBLE. i'M PLANNING TO TELL MY FRIENDS ABOUT THIS FORUM SO THAT IT COULD BE MORE ACTIVE, I JUST NEED A LITTLE PROOF...

WWOOOOOWWWWW!!!! i just saw my "mycents" It's totally for real. I'll let my friends know. I can't wait to get my free site.

I think you didn't earned 100mycents which are equal to 1$. Once you do that you'll see it is getting credited at Xisto - Support account. After getting your account credited check the billing site. You'll see the amount. And one more thing don't post one post after another in same thread,wait before you get answer to your query.

why can't i see my "mycents" in my Xisto - Web Hosting account? Do i need to do something first?

No, You can only view my cents on Xisto Either on your profile or a reply or topic you have made.

I know, I'm starting to get into the members' nerves because of my dumb posts. haha... Well, to be honest, I have signed up for dozens and dozens of free

Just post well, Stick to the rules and make useful but quality posts. This will help you get on with the members and earn respect and more mycents!

No, You can only view my cents on Xisto Either on your profile or a reply or topic you have made.

There's also another way of viewing your MyCENTs (if OpaQue or Buffalo edited the skins HTML templates).
<div class="borderwrap" style="margin: 0pt 7px 7px 0pt;">
 							<div class="maintitle">
 								<p style="font-size: 11px;"><b>Welcome back; your last visit was:</b></p>
 							</div>
  							<table class="ipbtable" cellspacing="0">
  								<tbody><tr>
								<th><span style="font-size: 11px;">   Today, 07:53 PM</span></th>
  								</tr>

<tr>
      									<td class="row2">
<p><b>MyCENTs: </b> <i><a href="https://support.xisto.com/index.php value</a></i></p>

</td>
  								</tr>
     							</tbody></table>
					</div>

Or something simular to coding some box that has your MyCENT value in.

-Sky- You have to remember if someone does not know where to view mycents they are not going to know your way or have a clue what you are talking about. Lol sorry but its the facts.

-Sky- You have to remember if someone does not know where to view mycents they are not going to know your way or have a clue what you are talking about. Lol sorry but its the facts.

Well, the idea would be to look where the "Logout" link is...not very hard to find that, and the MyCENTs would be colored Red wouldn't it, so that'd be pretty much easy to find. :(

This post is very useful. I finally understand how it works and stuff and I finally found out when my myCENT updates.

Nice to know you found out about the system koolazngy! :)