xisto Community
Milk

Abortion : For Or Against Abortion? Share ur views on ABORTION?

ABORTION : For or Against Abortion? - tell ur views regarding Abortion  

131 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Don't want a child? Don't f*** around? Try telling that to the entire world. I'm sure they'll listen to you.

Hehe ok i know, who would listen? I'm just trying to tell that nothing comes without consequences...

I'm not sure you understand how hard it is to give a child up.

Well ermmm i got a son myself and I would never give him up... The thought itself drives me mad :D

As for women who are raped I think there is an exeption allthough the child can't be blamed, but why not let it be born and give the child to fosterparents and such?

I will take these words back... but I'll stay with this: The child CAN'T be blamed for his "dads" actions... It's a sick world :D

i think its all about the importance of life to you. yes, religion does not support it, but its not just up to them . its a choice for some, but for me its not an option,. i think people should realize that abortion is killing the most defenseless life on earth. i think if its not legalized, the mothers of the child would care and loved their child, or not, others can. i also think because of this, the women are the one who are doing the sacrifice and having the pain along. the men who are also part of the situation help them escape their responsibilities as fathers of their children. if only these children were given a chance to live, and love and care will be given to them. maybe not even by their mothers, but to those who want to have children for adoption.

I agree to that... There are enough people who want a child but can't give birth for some reason. It's just a waste of life

Hehe ok i know, who would listen? I'm just trying to tell that nothing comes without consequences...

This works the same way whether or not you have an abortion. From your view, abortion is murder, and apparently having a child is a consequence. This is a little odd...?

Well ermmm i got a son myself and I would never give him up... The thought itself drives me mad :D

Exactly, so how do you expect a mother to give up her child? It's hard enough for you as a father, but a mother actually gives birth to the child...how can you just tell her to give it up for adoption?

I'm against it. Plain and simple. I believe in the afterlife we'll have to give an accounting of all our actions in this life, and if people want to try explaining that to God, they can give it a loser's shot.

I wouldn?t do it... but I think parents must have the choice if there are some complications... I don?t mind what religions say about it. It?s something that goes with moral issues. As I said, I wouldn?t do it but I don?t think that an abortion is exactly the same as a murder.Complicated... :D

I do not support it as well... but there would be some genuine cases like threat to mother, cases where the girl is too young to conceive or in case of rape where it would be ok to get aborted coz.. that wud not be morally wrong.. that what I believe....

i think people should realize that abortion is killing the most defenseless life on earth.

55630[/snapback]

Abortion is not killing the most defenseless 'life' on earth. You're talking like a human now. You think that the human baby is the most precious life on earth. You think that all other creatures in the world are not as important as the human baby. You think that "killing a baby" is more preposterous, than killing a baby pig, or goat, or wolf, or cub. What you're basically saying is that you are depleting a mother of a zygote. All you are doing is preventing something from occuring. Nothing is being "killed."

If abortion is to be made illegal, then make killing baby animals illegal. You do it all the time, yet you don't give a crap about them. You have been taught that humans are superior to all others around us and that abortion is the worst thing ever. Think about what you are saying. You feel utter pain when this happens to people, but I'm sure you wouldn't blink an eye if you were to see a bear cub being slaughtered.

I don't agree with abortion simply because of biological reasons.. I believe that our purpose in life is to reproduce and sustain the human species. Killing off all those that could be would just defeat our biological purposes and make us....human. Just to live for love or lust or whatever isn't our true purpose, but survival of our population is.

However, if I were to speak from a religious point, I have to say that I totally and fully support religion because if I were a Christian per say...then Abortion is a freedom of choice. God gave us our damn free will, right? So if he gave us this free will, why are you saying that abortion is not allowed? Oh right, because the priest said so. The person who preaches God's words to you from his own interpretation. You trust this person so much, you'd rather have him make your decisions for you, wouldn't you. This man who has the title, famous in America for molesting children, you like to listen to his words of immoral actions such as abortion. Choosing to smoke marijuana, choosing to drink at 17 years, choosing to eat your aunt's untouched pudding...if you make Abortion illegal, more people will want it. Why? Because it's out of reach. You might as well allow abortion with restrictions, than no abortion at all.

But um...If there was a rally to support abortion, I would be there. Life isn't something you toy around with, but it all depends on what you call a life. An actual being who can feel, or do you think life is an egg and sperm?

Well to be honest, if you ever had sexual education, a sperm swims towards the egg... They both move, how can anything move, except for mechanical man-made things, without having awareness, it knows it has to do what it does. So yeah a fetus is alive, it is aware it has to grow, most importantly it can become a whole being, in this case human.Murder means "to take away life","to kill another human being", as far as I know is even a fetus a potential human being. It struggles to survive, if it doesn't have the capabilities to become a human, Nature does her work, called miscarriage.We as humans don't have the right to take away the right to be born from a child, to take away it's life, wich the fetus has fought for since the sperm and the egg came together.Tip: watch a video about the growth of a fetus in it's mommy's belly :P

I'm definitely Pro-Choice. It's so many situations that can happen, which forces a woman to abort the baby. For instance, rape or a young age of the female can force the abortion decision. Yes, people say "It's plenty of women who cannot have children and would love to adopt." But imagine carrying a baby for 9 months and you're only 11 years old and you have to see you body transform and you are connected to the life inside you. Then after the birthing of the baby, you have to give it away to people who did not go through the changes you had to make (this can life routine changes and body changes). The little girl is messed up for life. Already she had a baby and her body is altered and now she is babyless. That has to affect her mentality and physically. It's not right to put a rape victim or child through pregnancy. But it's also not right to have abortions back and forward when you know how to use protection. But it can only be one choice in abortion being legal. Yes or No. I choose Yes.

I haven't got really one religion, but anyway. What I think about taking an abortion is:You shouldn't do it because you should have decided before f**king the guy if you want a baby or not (so use THE pill or a condom!!). BUT !!! If it's does happend, and you know you CAN'T give the baby a normal and healthy life, I think you should do it for the baby's sake! I mean, if you keep it, but you let it die of hunger cause you can't buy em food, or give him love, I think that's worser than the abortion itself! I don't say those things like: it's not a human being when it's in you tummy, or anything like that...But if you know you can handle adoption, I think you should do that first then thinking about abortion. But how many times do you hear kids have so much '?dentity' problems because they found out their parents aren't their REAL parents? I mean, that's not a thing to be happy about either...OR LETS JUST SAVE ALL THE TROUBLE, AND USE CONDOMS OR PILLS AND BRAINS BEFORE F**CKING A GUY.(if a girl has had involuntarily sex with someone, and a baby was a consequence, I think it should be possible for her, she didn't ask for it right?)This is a very diffivult subject to discuss about, and I respect everyones opinion. I had this subject at school many times, and people still don't really agree...Understanding... it's difficult again..

The Problem with this debate is that everyone is talking about how the feel about the issue rather than thinking logically about who this positive and negative sides of abortion and who this affects. Allow me to argue the following. Society (at least western democratic society) is based on the individial rights of each individual citizen. Women are the people who are affected first by this issue and then others. ergo we should only be asking women what they think about this issue because it is them that are going to have to make the choice as well as have to bear the consequences of it first. In my opinion women have been forced to take roles in society for way to long and they need more rights. I believe there fore that the only logical answer to this question is that abortion must be a right for women. However, given the large consequences that abortion has I also believe that there should controls and much support for women who make this choice. a phycologist or a doctor needs to decide whether the person should go through witht he abortion on the basis of thier motives and so forth. This not only for control, but also because the person (and family) going through with the abortion are going to be traumatised and will ask themselves if they made the right descision in the future and so if they go through with an abortion they need to make sure that it is the right descision and that they have thought it through otherwise they may have a life of regret ahead of them.believe me going through with an abortion is no fun and people do not do this for fun. The best thing that can be said here is that you need to watch out, not by abstaining... but by making sure that you use proper contraception and are safe! So, the only life that should be dicussed is the life of the mother in question, not the unborn baby because that life does not exist in this world untill it is actualy born.

If we allow the government to say abortion is illegal people can then push for stem cell research to be stopped.

The whole issue is when in the stage of pregnancy is their life. Some people say conception but others say when they fetus have a heart beat and the brain is formed.

What do we consider a human life? I thought a human has a heart beat, lungs, woman.. The egg now fertilized by the sperm does not have a heart beat, lungs, or brain. So how is abortion immoral. It's not human what the woman is getting rid of from what I see.

I was involved in a very lengthy discussion a few days ago on the subject of abortion and whether or not it is morally right. In my personal opinion I think that abortions should not be carried out unless there is a risk to the mother's health, if the mother has become pregnant from the result of rape or if the child will not be able to lead a 'normal' and happy life with the family, although in this case, adoption is an option, especially to a family where the possibility of having a child is impossible. I am not religious and these are my personal views. As soon as the egg has split into two it is technically 'alive' as the cell is active and doing something. Therefore any abortion is technically the killing of something which is alive, even if it comprises of only a few cells. However, in all logic in the 'real world' it is impossible to ban abortions or make them illegal for the simple fact that women will start to go to 'back street' surgeries and receive operations from either unqualified or struck-off doctors, risking the health of the mother and baby ever further. In a eutopia abortions wouldn't happen, but in all practicality it is impossible to ban abortions.

Life is full of difficult choices. Sometimes, circumstances lead us to do things we never imagined we'd ever have to deal with ....

Unfortunately, abortion is one of them ..... no woman wants to have an abortion .... it's dreadfully traumatising and lives with you for the rest of your life ..... but I'm glad that we live in a society, that recognises women need the "choice" of abortion..... the alternative would be to go back a century and have backstreet abortions, would that be preferable?..... women dying of infection, shock etc?.....

Oh and please would you leave "God" out of it ......because God isn't the one who has to deal with a rape, or with disability, or with a violent relationship, or single parenting etc ..... so give it a rest ..... women have got enough to cope without relgious guilt adding to their problems... Legalised abortion is an ugly necessity in life..... deal with it ......