xisto Community
Milk

Abortion : For Or Against Abortion? Share ur views on ABORTION?

ABORTION : For or Against Abortion? - tell ur views regarding Abortion  

131 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Well I am for Abortion beacuse the woman it is she that have to rear the child.So think if an doctor said to you that you have en egg and its going to grow up if you dont abort it. And what do you do if you dident expected an child??? For me its like to force an woman to rear a child. But ofcourse the woman and her boy or man shuld be more careful. So just like I sayid before, I am for abortion! :) Evry woman have rights...

Well, I have followed many topic on this subject. I think that abortion is wrong. I will follow this more once I read all of the other replies.Abortion is wrong because the Bible says that we are not to kill. It is biblically wrong. As well as morally. In all the times I have debated this, no one could back there claim with biblical evidence. Why? Because they know that abortion is against the Bible. But, yet it is still okay. Interesting huh?Now we get into the other. We have stories of success, but most are horror stories. Why? Because abortion destroys. It has ruined women's lives. They say they would have rather kept the baby. Even in a rape situation.You also destroy the chance for something to become great and a wonderful life. Why kill an innocent baby? Why destroy something so innocent? People see it as an easy way to solve their problems. But it never will. Most people here support abortion because it gives the woman a choice. That is it isn't it? It is. But most have never gone through an abortion and therefore don't know what it's like. But if you research for the stories, you can see that most abortions end in a very difficult life.The defining term for a living organism is the fact that it grows my the cells deviding. Now I don't want tohere about how cancer is a living organism. I do believe that is a little different. Abortion is wrong. That is all for now.

I am 100 % AGAINST abortion. I think babies are gifts not burdens/bad luck. People should take responsability for their actions. Be prepared for the consequences... don't run or hide.As for rape cases, i think the victime should give the baby up for adoption if she doesn't want to keep it. For me, there's absolutely no excuse for abortion. There's always a solution, you just have to be up for it.

yes exactly!... some of u misunderstood me.. im AGAINST abortion.. it is terrible and i just dont see how people can think its NOT murder! if time travel were possible... a person went back in time and convinced a mother to have an abortion... would that be murder? OF COURSE IT WOULD BE! its the same thing... just because its not fully developed doesnt mean its not person...ps. some of u need to work on ur grammar skills...

Well I am for Abortion beacuse the woman it is she that have to rear the child.

So think if an doctor said to you that you have en egg and its going to grow up if you dont abort it. And what do you do if you dident expected an child??? For me its like to force an woman to rear a child. But ofcourse the woman and her boy or man shuld be more careful.

So just like I sayid before, I am for abortion!  :)

Evry woman have rights...

203066[/snapback]

Many women might hate me for saying this... Women do have rights... But a child has the right of birth from the moment it's concieved (typo?)! If people don't want a kid, they should kep their legs closed. And for the issue when a woman is raped, it ain't the kid's fault, so adoption might be the best option. I even heard of a girl who was raped and she gave the child birth. Allthough she hates the guy who did it deeply, she loves the kid more then anything.

Ok, I used to be anti-abortion because it is against the will of God, against the laws of the church, and against morals. It is depriving the child of a life given to him/her by God and depriving him/her the right to live and be happy. Besides, it's not the child's fault so he/she should be brought into this world.But then I feel for the mothers. If they are not yet ready to give birth to a child and cannot afford to raise the child physically, financially, and emotionally, then this whole point of being a mother and risking your life and face (embarassment) to other people isn't worth it anyway because you are not happy with the entire pregnancy. And what if the baby comes out and the mother isn't ready to cope with the changes, she won't be able to take care of her child properly and might end up living a pitiful life.But as much as possible, if the mother can handle everything, she should continue with the baby. But if she thinks it'll just ruin her life, then go on and have an abortion. It's just a matter of choice and priority.

Well, I guess it really have to depend on the situation. If the girl is really young, and was raped, I think they can consider abortion for this case as It will be very tough for the young girl to cope with it, especially with the social scene these days. But still, Abortion is still quite wrong as it is just another 'act of murder' as it's all about taking away a life. I strongly disapprove those who had unplanned pregnancies and their first solution is abortion. For that case, I think it should be banned, as this sort of cases are just because they are not responsible. So mostly, I feel that I'm for, and against abortion to a certain extent based on a case-to-case basis. (I did a long essay on this before, and I'm to lazy to type it all out. :lol: )

I'm against abortion unless there is really no point in brining a new child into the world (for example, if the mother is far too poor to support a child, and wouldn't be able to put it up for adoption), or if she would mess up her life by having the child and was impregnated by accident (if she was, for example, raped and because of that rape, wouldn't be able to get the education she had been working so hard for all her life because of her pregnancy, but this only applies if the girl in question had something imporant [such as said education] that would be disrupted if a child was born, and only if the girl was impregnated by an act outside of her own ability to prevent [unprotected sex and failed protection during sex excluded]).However, there has been quite a bit of progress in creating an aritficial womb. When a working artificial womb has been created, I believe that abortions should then be made illegal (assuming, of course, that the use of those artificial wombs wouldn't financially break the mother, or that the operation wouldn't kill her).

Very interesting. On another topic I was debating on, most people were for abortion. This is a strange twist. Although I didn't start these topics, I do find them interesting, because it gives me the valuable data to see what people think. Most people who know I debate see that I am against abortion and other ungodly things. I often ask the question pointed at a Christian, "Why do you think abortion is okay when it says you should not kill people in the Bible?" or, "Could you even back a claim in the Bible that says abortion is okay?". The answer is of course always no and then they go into a long speech about how abortion is the right of choice. As you said above HoRuS, babies have their rights too. I don't think abortion is appropriate in any situation, adoption blesses many peoples lives and there is ALWAYS some out there wanting to adopt. I know, trust me. Like I said, I am pro-life, and pro adoption. There is always more then one one to do something, abortion is not including in that agenda.

It is a very senstive and touchy topic. It deals with deciding whether to allow a unborn child in this world or not. Its a bliss for any couple to bless with a child and every couple look forward to hold the little angel in their hand. But this is what I am talking about a desireable and idealist scenario. When We talk about abortion . It is not as simple as it look on face of it. Every situation and every scenario may change the way abortion may be looked at.A abortion in one scenario may be a cold blooded murder and in other a medical complication and in some case it may be sheer compultion (family , social or economical) I also accept that abortion should be avoided but yes in certain unavoidable situation like pregnancy as a result of may be rape should not be forced on the victim. It will be a life long wound to her.then as wild 20 suggest that a child could be adopted by someone. That a brilliant Idea but I 'll say he is talking about a perfect world. Say in case of unwanted pregnance who would carry the child in womb for nine months. This for the very reason that mother does wants to carry child she takes a desparate step of abortion.last not least I will not advocate to save a unborn child at the sake of living women. To me she should have the right to decide whether to carry the baby or not.

I think that abortion should be illegalized, it's the same as if you were to concieve a child, then take a gun, and blow it's brians out. If you didn't want him, putem up for adoption. Every one has rights, but what about the child's rights? No one would know if he was the one person who would discover something useful, or gained world peace.....

It doesn't sound right to say you are "For" Abortion that sounds like you are saying all babies should be aborted, hence I am "Pro-Choice" it is a mother's right to deceide wether or not a child should be brought into the world. Especially with teen pregnancies. As for those who say being Christian means you hate abortion. I strongly disagree with that. Just because you are a follower of a Religion doesn't mean you don't have the right to your God/Yahweh/Allah/Bhrahma/Zeus given free will. Keep in mind that the Church [as well as other eligious institutions] are not given commandments and values directly from God/Yahweh/Allah/Bhrahma/Zeus or whatever. Churches are lead by humans and are therefore bound by human corruption, hypocrisy and close-mindedness [especially the Catholic Church]. It is the mother's right to choose because, who would want one of God's Children to suffer and die under the opressive fist of poverty, starvation, and disease. If a mother knows that the birth of a child will ruin both of their lives has the ability to choose if the pregnancy should be terminated.The people who strongly state "ABORTION IS WRONG" may quickly become hypocrits once they are given the proposition from a doctor that he can save the life of the wife, or the life of the baby. The vast majority of husbands will choose their wife over the child that dwells within her. I believe the vast majority women would make the same choice also. Many people would say, "Well that is different," and, "Abortion is still wrong!" express this hypocrisy I speak of. Ask yourself, is it really so different? In one situation, the metaphorical life of the woman and child is at stake, in the other, the literal life. I could speak all day and night about the hypocrisy of these "Anti-Abortionists". But I am sure many will have stopped reading this by now. PM me if you wish to discuss this somewhere else [in an intelligent matter please].

It doesn't sound right to say you are "For" Abortion that sounds like you are saying all babies should be aborted, hence I am "Pro-Choice"  it is a mother's right to deceide wether or not a child should be brought into the world.  Especially with teen pregnancies. 

As for those who say being Christian means you hate abortion.  I strongly disagree with that.  Just because you are a follower of a Religion doesn't mean you don't have the right to your God/Yahweh/Allah/Bhrahma/Zeus given free will.  Keep in mind that the Church [as well as other eligious institutions] are not given commandments and values directly from God/Yahweh/Allah/Bhrahma/Zeus or whatever.  Churches are lead by humans and are therefore bound by human corruption, hypocrisy and close-mindedness [especially the Catholic Church]. 

It is the mother's right to choose because, who would want one of God's Children to suffer and die under the opressive fist of poverty, starvation, and disease.  If a mother knows that the birth of a child will ruin both of their lives has the ability to choose if the pregnancy should be terminated.

The people who strongly state "ABORTION IS WRONG" may quickly become hypocrits once they are given the proposition from a doctor that he can save the life of the wife, or the life of the baby.  The vast majority of husbands will choose their wife over the child that dwells within her.  I believe the vast majority women would make the same choice also.  Many people would say, "Well that is different," and, "Abortion is still wrong!" express this hypocrisy I speak of. Ask yourself, is it really so different? In one situation, the metaphorical life of the woman and child is at stake, in the other, the literal life. 

I could speak all day and night about the hypocrisy of these "Anti-Abortionists".  But I am sure many will have stopped reading this by now.  PM me if you wish to discuss this somewhere else [in an intelligent matter please].

205631[/snapback]

ok.. have u even read the previous posts where we have disputed ur points??... talk about in an intelligent manner... IRONY?? lol... wow.. ok people... i really dont feel like posting the same thing just reworded... its called reading what others have posted... its not hard.. this topic isnt THAT long... i mean if its like 25 pages.. .then i can understand not reading it ALL but at least the last 5 pages would do good... so... yea...

foruming skill +1

i personally am against it, but wouldnt prevent others from having one. i think kids should be educated with what exactly happens when an abortion occurs, and how far along the fetus actually is. i think that it should have a chance to live, no matter the circumstances. young girls should not have the option to choose, their parents should choose for them, even if they would get in trouble when their parents found out. -just my opinion

I am for abortion because it's my body - I'll be the one dictating what goes in and what goes out, thank you very much. I can see why a lot of people would be against it, though, but I'll always respect someone else's opinion unless they try and force it on me.