xisto Community
Milk

Abortion : For Or Against Abortion? Share ur views on ABORTION?

ABORTION : For or Against Abortion? - tell ur views regarding Abortion  

131 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I am totally proLIFE, aborition is pure murder and its worse because its the murder of a helpless human being who can do absolutly nothing about what you are doing to them.I somtimes think abortion would be okay say if a girl had been raped and gotten pregnant but even then i feel so bad for the innocent helpless lives being taken.

This child could become something in our life such as someone who can save other people like a doctor or he/she could find a cure for cancer. Why do we just waste life that that.

We've been over this several times now. The fetus could become a child who could become a serial-killer. It's totally beside the point, because you don't know what will happen.

Secondly, it's not a child, it's a fetus. There is no innocent child being murdered.

yes i read it somewhere before that a fetus does not have a soul, its like when the fetus is 7 month or more that it gets its soul.... i know this sounds very religious and all that but, this is one of the reason that abortion is allowed, well i've heard.

This child could become something in our life such as someone who can save other people like a doctor or he/she could find a cure for cancer. Why do we just waste life that that.

We've been over this several times now. The fetus could become a child who could become a serial-killer. It's totally beside the point, because you don't know what will happen.

Secondly, it's not a child, it's a fetus. There is no innocent child being murdered.

50293[/snapback]

Bingo!

I really don't understand WHY people keep insisting on bringing that up. I mean, the next child could be a world dominator, or super genius that tries to destroy the world or something stupid like that.

Hello !

I'm against it... not because its an murder (I think it is) but because, if the woman have no responsability, she must to pay by her acts

And if the woman didn't have choose this act? -.-

I am for the abortion, if the family can't be in charge of a child; I don't see why we must oblige them to keep the bab... Morever the foetus isn't yet aware when the abortion is legal (in France for example) !

Bye !

Pro-choice.There are so many for and against arguements for each topic, but when it comes down to it, we must have faith in ourselves to make the right choice for us. Not for anyone else, but for us. Because if it isn't for us, and a child is brought into this world un-wanted, then what hope has that child got?Foster homes?Abusive parents?

Enough with all of these hypothetical situations. I don't care what the child "might" become - a genius, a dictator, a bum - whatever. That is not the point. The point is that a life, whether it be a fetus or not, is being killed and is not given a chance to live. I would rather give that child a chance to live. Now, one of you might give another hypothetical situation in which the child might end up in an adoptive or abusive situation, so that child should be aborted. But if you go along with this thinking, then you might as well have aborted every single child that was ever given birth, because any of us could have been born into a situation like that. There are some circumstances in which the mother might need to abort, but in very rare situations. In many situations, the abortion is done just for the sake of it. Those mothers would rather kill their possible children off instead of giving them a chance to live, even if that child is put up for adoption. But, in the end, this is the mother's decision - not ours. All we can do is state ourposition and opinions on the subject, and that's about it.

In order to say abortion is wrong or right i would have to look at the scenario..For instance if a woman was raped and ended becoming pregnant thru the action I would thin abortion would be appropiate..But if the female knows what she is doing when she has sex and she end up pregnant I think she should keep it..I don't know..If i looked at it from the woman's prospective I would say it's her body..who are we to tell them what to do or what to do with it.. We make the babies but they must carry it... So i say allow abortion.

And for those who are against abortion, you might as well be against the advancement of drugs. (meaning medicines to help cure or to prolong life.) If we didn't have abortions and such, the population of the human community would rise dramatically. We have miracle medicines to help keep our loved ones alive, so doesn't it make sense to abort these fetuses so that the population doesn't tip over the chart? For every positive, there is a negative, unless something goes array. Just like atoms, without protons and electrons, the atom wouldn't be neutral (not counting ions and whatnot). So...thinking of abortion as a way to keep nature balanced...I mean, think what would happen if we overpopulated? It could lead to starvation and a poor economy, etc. When you people say you're against abortion, do you ever think of consequences? If you weren't against it, and the population was underpopulated, well, there's a way to get it back up, is there not? Whereas, if the human species was overpopulated, there could be mass killings and the world would be doomed to hell. Many animals could probably go extinct because of hungry people...or the other way around. Animals could go ballistic and start eating people because there's such a plentiful supply. >___>But alas, what do I know? I'm just simply stating what could possibly happen. This is also just an opinion. =/

Abortion IS murder...A fetus is not yet a child but capable of becoming one and has the same rights as all of us, TO BE BORN!!!You don't want a child? Then don't f*ck around with everyone!I have a child myself and I can see what a fetus can become, everyday of his life... As for women who are raped I think there is an exeption allthough the child can't be blamed, but why not let it be born and give the child to fosterparents and such?Think before acting...

Abortion IS murder...A fetus is not yet a child but capable of becoming one and has the same rights as all of us, TO BE BORN!!!

No it isn't. A fetus is not a person and does not have rights. Your "argument" depends entirely on potentiality, and I don't think that's a valid point.

Abortion IS murder...

A fetus is not yet a child but capable of becoming one and has the same rights as all of us, TO BE BORN!!!

Yes. Capable. What if it's still-born? Then what?

You don't want a child? Then don't f*ck around with everyone!

I have a child myself and I can see what a fetus can become, everyday of his life...

Don't want a child? Don't f*** around? Try telling that to the entire world. I'm sure they'll listen to you.

As for women who are raped I think there is an exeption allthough the child can't be blamed, but why not let it be born and give the child to fosterparents and such?

Think before acting...

So, the woman should have to live her life knowing that she had to go through the pain and agony of giving birth to a child of rape and that she has to give the child up as well? Isn't that just fantastic. Two losses compared to a possible one.

Unless the woman is amazingly charitable and feels absolutely fantastic about giving a child away for adoption, then sure, your idea could work. I'm not sure you understand how hard it is to give a child up.

Think before acting? Well that's why we have abortions. So that we don't regret things...that's called thinking before acting...is it not? The thinking is having an abortion, the acting is the birth of a child. Could work either way, no?

If I sound heartless, it's because your points just aren't good enough for abortion to be unethical. Abortion is here for certain reasons and just like drugs, it can be abused. But when not abused and approached properly, I'm sure some would think differently. But who knows.

No it isn't. A fetus is not a person and does not have rights. Your "argument" depends entirely on potentiality, and I don't think that's a valid point.

54839[/snapback]

there's no such thing as rights..... humans made it up....

the fact that abortion is or isnt murder isnt important, abortion is not right but it isnt wrong either but thats beside the point my opinion is abortion is fine if the mom doesnt want it

I'm against it... not because its an murder (I think it is) but because, if the woman have no responsability, she must to pay by her acts

pay? in the term ur using the word it means consequence and a consequence can be good or bad (in abortions case thats a good consequence)