xisto Community
Plenoptic

2006 Trap17 Awards Winners

Another year has ended, a new one ready to begin. After months of anticipation... for me anyway... the Xisto Awards are ready to be given and put this year out with a bang. We would like to start the show by thanking the Xisto admins and mods for setting up the forum and of course the members who participate at the forums every day. Of course we would like to thank the members for picking these winners of our Prestigious Xisto Awards. (Prestigious = according to SM) I would personally like to thank SM for helping me create this very post and sorting out SOTW and making sigs and everything for the awards... credits will be given. Thanks to all those who voted on categories, made suggestions for them, nominated and voted for winners. Another Thank You to those who participated in the SOTW... the winner will also be given extra credits as well. As for the prizes... tags are at the end of this post, and the credits will be sent to the winners. The total amount of credits to be given out this year will be 450. 250 from Plenoptic, 100 from jlhaslip, and another 100 from Saint_Michael. That means 22.5 credits to each winner. I decided to keep each category equal this year in prize because every member is important to the forum and not one more than the other. Goodbye 2006, Hello 2007.

Now is the time Drumroll Please.......I PRESENT YOU the 2006 Xisto Winners.

Xisto MOST HELPFUL MEMBER OF THE YEAR

Plenoptic - 9 WINNER

jlhaslip - 1

Albus Dumbledore - 9 WINNER

truefusion - 0

Xisto COMEDIAN OF THE YEAR

Saint-Michael- 15 WINNER

Plenoptic - 2

Albus Dumbledore - 1

Xisto MVP (Most Valuable Poster)

Albus Dumbledore - 3

Saint-Michael - 4

jlhaslip - 6 WINNER

MICH - 1

Xisto GFX ELITE OF THE YEAR

Saint-Michael - 10 WINNER

Clessi- 2

randomhood - 1

Mich - 2

Avalon - 4

Xisto BEST PROGRAMMERS OF THE YEAR

OpaQue - 6

Tsunami - 7 WINNER

ShadowX - 2

Spectre - 0

Rvalkass - 1

truefusion - 2

ghostrider - 1

LIVES AT Xisto

Albus Dumbledore - 5 WINNER

jlhasilp - 5 WINNER

Plenoptic - 3

Saint_Michael - 5 WINNER

Kubi - 1

Xisto MOST ACTIVE SHOUTBOX USERS OF THE YEAR

Albus Dumbledore - 6

jlhasilp - 0

Plenoptic - 4

Saint_Michael - 9 WINNER

Xisto MOST REPORTED POSTS OF THE YEAR

Albus Dumbledore - 6 WINNER

Plenoptic - 6 WINNER

Xisto TRAPPER OF THE YEAR

Kubi - 1

Saint_Michael - 7

jlhaslip - 3

BuffaloHELP - 8 WINNER

Xisto MOST IMPROVED MEMBER OF THE YEAR

the_aggie10 - 7 WINNER

husker - 2

Saint_Michael - 4

Albus Dumbledore - 6

Crazy Rob - 1

Xisto WELCOME COMMITEE

MICHWINNER

Xisto PROFESSOR OF THE YEAR

Spectre - 1

serverph - 3

Albus Dumbledore - 6 WINNER

truefusion - 6 WINNER

Xisto MAD SCIENTIST OF THE YEAR

BooZker - 10 WINNER

husker - 1

amit nigam - 3

tractor - 3

BuffaloHELP - 0

Xisto OPRAH/DR. PHIL WANNABE OF THE YEAR

tuddy - 6 WINNER

keri-j - 6 WINNER

Saint_Michael - 4

Xisto MOST CREATIVE OF THE YEAR

NigaiAmaiYume WINNER

Xisto WIRED AND ALIVE OF THE YEAR

Saint-Michael WINNER

Xisto CONSCIENCIOUS VOICER OF THE YEAR

michaelper22 WINNER

Xisto TRAP EYE FOR THE POOR GUY

Lyon2 - 8 WINNER

delivi - 7

Xisto TRAPPED IN VENT

JasperIk WINNER

Xisto FOUR EYED WONDER

delivi WINNER

Award Tags

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

AWWW YEAH Comedian of hte Year 2 years running, I never had a doubt in my mind that I would take that one :lol:WOW about aggie and Boozker winning especially aggieI have to admit albus got in some good votes to stay with me.Can't Believe I didn't get the Dr. Phil maybe I need to get into more peoples love lives to get it next year. ^_^Well congrats to the winners and such. I plan to threepeat my winnings again.

Congrats to everyone who one. This has been one heck of a year here at Xisto. Nearing my second year here, I can clearly see the community growing much more. We should pull up the 2005 Awards, and see how many members who nominated compared to this year.

What does that mean:"Xisto TRAP EYE FOR THE POOR GUY" ???Anyone care to explain?

Edited by Lyon2 (see edit history)

I may have missed out on this year's awards because I only joined at the end of August, but I believe as time pass, I would be able to get more recognition and hopefully be able to participate in this awards. On a side note, congratulations to all the members who have won anything :lol:

Congratulations to everyone who was nominated for an award and extra congratulations to those that won. It's good to see the devoted members here getting recognition. To those who lost out (including myself...) I wish you better luck next year.

Lyon2 that award was giving for posting the most in the freebies section, meaning that with expensive software you provided free alternatives.

Here is last years results

http://forums.xisto.com/index.php?shoc=31777=

http://forums.xisto.com/index.php?shoc=32033=

http://forums.xisto.com/index.php?shoc=32176=

Alright! Thanks for the ones who voted for me, i apreciate it very much!It is a honor to receive this award.

Edited by Lyon2 (see edit history)

Well, everyone, thanks for the honour and privilege of being able to 'show off' the award for the next year. Thanks to those who voted for me and thanks to all of you for making this the place that it is. Like many others, I have tried several other Forums, but they just don't have the same sense of belonging which this place does. I blame it on the members here. It is all your fault... for making this such a great place to be. Congratulations to the members who were Award winners and also to those who received a nomination. It is great that so many of the members were nominated in so many fields. Good job all of you and I look forward to the next year, here at the Xisto.

Like many others, I have tried several other Forums, but they just don't have the same sense of belonging which this place does. I blame it on the members here. It is all your fault... for making this such a great place to be.

I agree with you jlhaslip. I've join many forums before and after joing Xisto, but I feel more at home here in Xisto. Because here the members are more firendly and we cover almost all the topics in Xisto. That's the reason you can find me making more posts here in Xisto .

Why didn't I win anything? lol jk. Don't worry everyone, husker will still be around next year for better or for worse. :lol: Congratulations to all the winners! You all deserved it!

Dr. Phil wannabe? Thank You guys, i take such a pleasure sometimes in helping people. At other times i just want to hide under a rock. I arrive at wirk this morning, only to sign into MSN Messenger and have one of my good friends tell me her boyfriend cheated on her while she was in Thialand for no apparent reason. Some guys need a wake up call, and i guess thats what us 'Dr. Phils' are for. So all the guys out there that come down to the Relationship forum looking for advice after cheating on your girlfriend/wife don't expect my symphy but always my advice. (Which will be blaunt)Thanks Guys! :lol: I Won!

Oh my. I didnt prepare a speach...haha ok for real though, i really wanted this reward. I am glad i got mad scientist. If i could pick any reward it would have been this one. I would honestly like to thank SM and truefusion for helping me since April, but also for everyone who voted for me thank you. This is by far the best free hosting, and forum on the web!

Edited by BooZker (see edit history)

Congratulations everyone who has done a great job this year since all of these people and plenty others make this a fun place to post and very informative. It makes it not seem tedious just to get amazing hosting but is a fun thing to do