xisto Community
Plenoptic

The 2005 Trap Awards Winners

Well The Trap Awards of 2005 are over and the winners are going to be announced. Congratulations to all the winners and please no hard feelings to those who didn't recieve an award there is always next year :) Winners will be given their credits today and I will have your tags made and personalized soon. The tags might not be ready for a while but I will try and have them to you this week. I am pming all of the winners personally after I send you the hosting credits and I will pm you again with the tags so they can't be taken by anyone else. Anyway, on to the winners. Drumroll please............. We had 22 votes sent in by different members. The Admin of the Year of 2005 is...... BuffaloHELP with 10 votesThe Mod of the Year is.....Saint_Michael with 6 votesThe Best Member is.....BuffaloHELP with 7 votesThe Best Designer is.....Saint_Michael with 8 votesThe MVP(Most Valuable Poster) with 12 votes is....BuffaloHELPThe Best Programmer winning by 1 vote with 8 of them was.....Spectre over kvarnerexpress with 7 votesMost Active with 15 votes was.....Saint_MichaelThe Comedian of 2005 was.....Saint_Michael with 11 votesCongratulations to all the winners of the 2005 Trap Awards. Hopefully we will all be here for the awards in 2006.

Wow! so finally Saint_Michael takes away most of the awards...and Buff was also very near!Hmm...you can ask us to rename this topic to something like....SM & BUFF..clean sweeps the award category! :)Well, As I said in the shoutbox...may the best people win the contest!I was surprised...that JIM's name didnt come here...because I think he's one of the best and mature people around us!and Pleno! why didnt you win any award..I think you are the one! who is always on...I mean...online all the time! I think this will help you understand that you need a life :P

lol It looks like Saint_Michael needs a life. He got 15 votes and I only got 4 :) so ha. No I really online all the time cause I don't start school til tomorrow. I will be on less sooner or later but ya I only got a couple votes for the catergories. I was pretty surprised at the results as well, I was hoping for more of a variety of winners but oh well. There is always next year :P

Pleno,Thanks from all of us for your time & effort to prepare these awards and all the vote counting and stuff.I nominate {Plenoptic} in the 2006 Xisto Awards as: the Single Person Most Responsible For the Success of the 2005 Xisto Awards.Buffalohelp and Saint Michael won't stand a chance.

I am humbled by everyone's vote. Although my name was mentioned several times, I would not have been the people's choice if it had not been for all Xisto moderating team and all members working together for a common goal--making Xisto the best free web hosting provider.I share this honor with all my Xisto members. And no, this is not an Academy Award speech I prepared :)

Well, who can really argue with those results? Everyone on this list deserves what they got, especially S_M! Yay Saint!

Notice from rejected:
No need to quote the post :)
Edited by rejected (see edit history)

It's good that members that have been around for a long time...most of 2005 that is, received the awards...now this should not offend those who are currently really active, but members come and go at Xisto like crazy, the one's who register and stick around are the people who need to be recognized. Buffalo, you've done so much since coming on and your advancement to admin was well deserved. Your dedication is well noticed. SM although I dominate you in arcade battles I do have some respect for you :). Good job being extremely active and making a positive environment for everyone who visits, from the newbies to the long-time members, all recognize what you do here and it's been nice to see you back in the moderating position.

Its the year of the saint :) im suprised that I got this many awards of course i wasn't expecting mod of the year of course I was really shocked over Spectre winning over the k-man maybe next year.Thanks for the votes guys.

HAHAHA...They won exactly as I voted...funny...i voted who i thoug should win..and they won like i voted. Funny All of them

Congratulations to all the winners, each of you thoroughly deserved to win. As BH rightly pointed out, there a lot more than just the award winners that make Xisto happen. The entire admin and mod teams are to be congratulated for the fantastic work they have done to keep Xisto working as well as it does.And finally, a big thanks to OpaQue, without him, none of us would be here. The amount of work he must do behind the scenes to keep this place ticking over is something none of will ever be able to fully appreciate.

Congratulations to all winners.. Saint Michael.. amazing with most wins :PHope you all will keep it up this year :P and with more peoples in the voting list :PAnd big Thanks agan for Plenoptic so we hade so easy and elementar voting system that worked greatly :P..Great Job everyone and keep it up to get in 2006 year awards :)

Well don't worry. Next year will be even better with more awards and more credits to be given out so there will be more chances to win.