xisto Community
Plenoptic

The 2005 Trap Awards Voting

Before we start, I would like to say thank you all for nominating everyone.  I don't have enough credits for everyone I am sorry so we are narrowing it down to one person per catergory.  Please vote <u>ONE TIME</u> and one time only.  Anyone who votes more than once will have all of their votes thrown away so they will not count.  If you don't know who to vote for skip that catergory.  You don't have to vote for everything.  Good luck to all of our contestents.  Voting Ends January 9th.  If you are one of the proud members to be on this ballot you are allowed to vote for yourself. 

Taken from the official voting ballot.

To vote please go to http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

Good Luck Everyone!

~~~ edit ~~~

YOU MUST POST HERE THAT YOU VOTED OR YOUR POST WILL NOT COUNT. ALL NON HOSTED SHOULD PM ME.

~~~ end edit ~~~

Notice from jlhaslip:
edit as requested

Notice from serverph:
another edit request; added text as requested.
Edited by serverph (see edit history)

If you have FireFox you have to press the X button. I have searched over and over for a stupid script but all I find is people telling me it is impossible. Sorry, but it not that hard right?

Haha, good one.

My ballot has been put in.. good luck to all who have been nominated, even though everyone up there should have plenty of hosting credits.. :)

my votes are Hey Questionshouldn't you have a List of the current Votes so we know where everyone stands?

hey St Mike,

Pleno lives in Florida,

which means we'll have a recount of all the spoiled ballots anyway.

HAHAHAHAHHAHA!(No credits for the laughing.... can't be caught cheating the system.....)

@haslip your right ahahahahaha He pleno just incase I don't win I want a recount on all the categories if i have to I start digging up some names and vote for them :).

But just thinking about it now pleno you should put a security thing so people can ONLY vote once so people like me (which I haven't vote more then once) for the same people over and over and over again.

Edited by Saint_Michael (see edit history)

I dont think that anyone will be doing that!because what I feel members are responsible enough to understand these small things..and if at all some one starts doing that then also it hardly matters who wins because, everybody knows..who has contributed the most!anyways to avoid such kind of problem...I have an IDEA.Whenever someone makes a vote! They'll send a PM to pleno!so, if someone is using the name of another member...he wont be able to send the PM so his vote will not be counted!

How about this, you can post here to say that you voted. The only problem is I have two votes with people without a username so they won't be counted at this time. I have been looking at the IP addresses to make sure no one has gone more than once as well. So yes the new rule is that you have to post here after you vote. Avalon I got your vote, I also have jlhaslip, michaelper22, daman, moogie, rejected, Dooga, Dawiss, cmatcmextra, mayank, and Dream Core. If any of this is invalid please let me know and I will delete that vote. If anyone sent in a blank Forum Name and would like to identify themselves that would be great otherwise your vote will be deleted. Things are going well so far though.

Great job Plenoptic creating such voting form.. I like it a lot and I HAVE alredy voted :).. Maybe there is chance of seeing results after you vote.. so nobody can cheat and everything is legal.. GooD LucK for all thous who are nominated as Trap 2005 winners :P..

I have all the IP's in the email so whenever I get a new vote I will check to make sure that IP hasn't been used twice. And don't worry Saint_Michael I will be counting the ballots 3 times in case I missed something. I will write it all down on paper who has what for each catergory. I want it to be one big surprise of the winners, it is sort of like the Grammy Awards and the CMA Awards and stuff. So you all won't know til the end. Lol no there won't have to be a recount because I already will be triple checking everything.

I've just voted, and good luck to everyone who has been nominated.To stop people voting twice just get the submit script to check for their IP address. If it is found, it doesn't count the vote.

Thanks for voting. I already have it sending me all of the IP addresses that voted. But because I am not admin or mod I can't see yours so for extra precautions I am having the people who voted post here. I recieved your vote. I am double checking to make sure no one has voted twice to make sure IP addresses haven't shown up twice.

hmm.. I have heard of such thing called IP changer.. But don't know if anyone will use such thing on simple voting :).. Soo try checking isn't there same votes in a row.. :P GooD LucK Plenoptic :P