xisto Community
Plenoptic

2006 Trap17 Awards Winners

:lol: THANKS EVERYBODY FOR THE VOTES.

I will have been on Trap 17 for a year Friday, the 5th. It has been a Trip 17 for me. A fulfilling and informative year full of adventure and learning. AND THE HOSTING IS GREAT!!!! Thanks Trap 17 for the opportunity to have my site up on the internet FOR FREE.

Edited by Mich (see edit history)

I am really thankful to the Xisto staff for presenting me with my award of Conscious Voicer. I would also like to wish a hearty congratulations to the other awardees on their recongnitions. Truthfully, I haven't spent a ton of time around the forums recently (ever since moving on to paid hosting at Xisto - Web Hosting). One thing I don't understand is like this: if members help choose the awards, how could they help choose my award, when the post reports (which is what I'm suspecting got me my award) are not shared with members? However, I have been thanked before for reporting posts (by jlhaslip, I think), so obviously someone realized what I'm doing.

Sorry to those whose posts I've reported, and as a result, recieved disciplinary action.

Edited by michaelper22 (see edit history)