xisto Community
Zenchi

GMAIL INVITE EXCHANGE the only thread valid

please give me a gmail invite,thank youplease e-mail to yclr82@126.com
thank you very much

Just dropped an invite, hope you recieved it.

I also came across a very sad sitehttp://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

Sigh, I remember how Xisto used to be the top 3 results when you typed "gmail invites" in google

Uh-oh... I hope people don't actually end up paying for invites, considering GMail is officially free. Also, perhaps because of the category name, the search "Google Invite" in Google does return Xisto as the second result :P

Because I've canceled my old e-mail account, people will have to request invites at this new address now:washingtondcjag<hyphen>temp1<at>yahoo.caReplace the <hyphen> and <at> tag with the appropriate symbols, - and @.I've got 100 invites in each of my primary accounts, although one of them is strictly professional, so technically I can only distribute 200 invites.I'd appreciate it if the person requesting the invite could donate some hosting credits, but that is optional. If you'd like, you could donate to me on Hostbidder.com (but unfortunately I can't use referral links on this site).So, just contact me. I've receive one request so far but the guy hasn't used the invite yet. It's a shame, since my invite count gets reset every week or less.

hey, guys: i've got a hundred of GMail's invitations that i don't use (my friends prefer HotMail and because they think that it's easier, and everyone has one yet), so if you want one, just mail at (read the address as if it would be in one line):andres.uruguayo[--- here goes "@", just for spammers----]gmail.com

I'll give you each say about 15 invites for 15 gmail accounts if you wish and an invite for a 30gigs account....you get to have 30 GIGS of space...plz as a small request...complete an offer to help me out..THANK YOU!!

http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

Let me know as soon as possible if you want an account...send your emails to...triple_dai@yahoo.ca
THANKS AGAIN!

For real, best email accounts I've ever had.Got like 95 invites left as well: furiousrebel at gmail dot com or mailhorus at gmail dot com

I've decided to pin a topic for Google Mail invites. I've seen so many of them, I thought it would be nice to have them organized.

If you're offering invites, please put them in this format:

Email Address you can be contacted by (Optional)

Number of Invites

Thing(s) you want in return (Optional, this can include Riddle Answer, Posts on a forum, or quite simply, nothing. If left blank, it will be assumed as nothing.)

Any other information you might want (or need) to include

Also, when/if you no longer offer invites, please Edit your topic saying so.

Now, if you want to recieve an invite, please PM, or email that person only one time. Please do not spam saying "I want an invite, I want an invite!!!!111", especially as a reply, as it will be immediately deleted, and hopefully shunned upon. (And up to the person on whether or not they want to give you an invite.)

This is solely an honor system, and as such there is not a 100% guaruntee you will recieve an invite due to different circumstances. Please understand this, and do not PM any of the moderators (Except myself, or whoever else wants to partake in this) or administrators (Same thing). Also, please note no party is whatsoever responsible except the party which offers the invite to give you the invite, anyone else is not held under that responsibility unless duely stated. Thank you, and please do not abuse this, or it will be removed.

As always, normal forum rules apply.

- Thank you for your understanding. ;)

Note: Administrators (Or moderators) have the right to remove or close this topic at any time they see fit. Thank you in advance once more. You may also get better results looking for a Gmail exchange. This is just something I thought of to make it easier for everyone else instead having to hunt down invites, etc. Those who post can do what terms they want (but you do not have to accept them.).

Notice from cmatcmextra:
It has become clear that many people have been posting their email addresses in the following format somewords@somecoolprovider.com. This makes it very easy for certain spam bots (which crawl the web just as search bots would) to pick up email addresses which may be added to a database of emails.

To protect your email address from such bots please hide both the @ and . symbols when you post it. Eg: somewords[_-A-_]somecoolprovider[_-D-_]com or make your own format as long as it hides the two symbols.

If you wish to keep your inbox spam-free it is recommended that you do this. I will censor out these symbols for the most recent posts in this topic but I won't if you make a post after this message was posted.

Sorry for the editing you post but I couldn't think of another way to spread the message ;)

11782[/snapback]

i have gmail invites...

email me at msi645@gmail.com

For some strange reason, I can not make a new topic in this subforum. I am willing to give away invites, but I can't really do so easily if I can't make a topic about it. Why is this occuring?