xisto Community
Zenchi

GMAIL INVITE EXCHANGE the only thread valid

I have 300 invites, and first come first serve. Send an email to abbenm@gmail.com and write a short paragraph about how your having a Gmail account will better america. In response I will send you from 1-5 gmail accounts (thats as much as 10+ gigs!), depending on how good your paragraph was. 5 if it was good, 1 if it was dull or average. Gotta make the gmail giveaway interesting!Then, if you want, you can use that 2-10 gigs of space like REAL hard drive space. Either use Firefox and get the Gspace extension, or download Gmail Filesystem (google them, easy to find). Gspace works like an ftp program in a tab in firefox, and Filesystem litteraly adds a Gmail icon to "My Computer", as if it were another drive.

My Email: smartbei at gmail dot com (remove spaces and change symbols)Number of Invites: 100I don't need anything in return, and just send an email if you want an invite. As was said by somone, nearly everyone has roughly 100 invites, so there is very little chance of you not getting an invite for some reason from someone :lol:.

99 invites, contact admin[at]schematicstation[dot]net.If possible I want some hosting credits (admin can contact me about this if problem, or delete this part).

100 Invites

Ok in order to get the invites just e-mail me: Webmaster@freemansca.trap17.com

You can have up to 25 invites

Just tell me what you plan to use them for, and thats it.

You need to give me your e-mail

Thats about it... any questions e-mail me.

Edited by MaineFishing45 (see edit history)