xisto Community
Zenchi

GMAIL INVITE EXCHANGE the only thread valid

Hi, As we are all aware that to sign up for Gmail we should invited by a gmail user. I am here with my invitation. If anyone needs an invitation Just Reply back with your email address. Thank You

Notice from BuffaloHELP:
Search the forum and learn of our Forum. We already have dedicated gmail invite section. Merging.
Edited by BuffaloHELP (see edit history)

Ok, I got tons of invites and I don't need much but if ya wanna start using gttgle.com as your default search engine or homepage or even linking to it, I could use the help there.Well here's the rules:1: you send and email to volvosuperdad(--AT--)yahoo(__DOT___)com, asking for "gmail invite" from the email address you want invite sent to or send me a list of addresses.2: I send you a invite(s) with a small request like but not limited to: visiting a site and clicking on a ad of your choice, linking to a site, or something that will most likley benifit me more than you.3: you are under no obligation to do anything once you recvieve the invite except use it. Anything I ask of you will be considered a "favor", so if you do not wanna return the favor its ok.

I noticed a lot of people asking for Gmail invites in the shoutbox, so I thought we should make a topic on it so everyone can get their invite. If anyone wants an invite, just post your email adress below. Anyone else with invites left feel free to contribute. Ill edit my original post with who Ive already invited so we dont waste em.

Currently I have 99/100 invites left.