xisto Community
Zenchi

GMAIL INVITE EXCHANGE the only thread valid

adriantc.ro[_-A-_]gmail[_-D-_]comI have 100 invites left. I'd be glad to share all of them with you. Just send an email at the above email adress.GMail Invites Left: 80 (last update 28.04.2006)

Edited by adriantc (see edit history)

antivuk@aim.com, i sent you an invite, hope you get it even though it looks like yo will never be coming back to the site again judging by the one post and this being the one post..well you have it anyways :blink:

0/10

I'm giving 10 invitations for GMail, if you want 1, please PM me. :lol:

Please don't ask for more because around 5 days after you sign up in GMail, they give you invitations!! :lol:

-----------------------------------------------------

Advise: If you get one invitation edit your post, because you are not the only that want an invitation :lol:

0/10

------------------------------- i don't have more -----------------------------------

Edited by GrayFox (see edit history)

Hey i have 100 gmail invites that i suppose i could give out. You may have a couple if you want and if i deside. Email is jonathanirocc(-you know what-)gmail(thats right)com or just PM me.ok, everybody. As of right now I will no longer be giving out anymore invitations. I have had so many people emailing me. Sorry. Updated:5-8-06.

Edited by JC05 (see edit history)