xisto Community
Zenchi

GMAIL INVITE EXCHANGE the only thread valid

100 Invites

Ok in order to get the invites just e-mail me: Webmaster@freemansca.trap17.com

You can have up to 25 invites

You need to give me 1 forum credit for 1 Gmail Invite

You need to give me your e-mail

Thats about it... any questions e-mail me.

Charging credits for something that can be obtained from free is unethical. Although it is not against forum rules it is something I advise not to practice again.

Thank you.

@Tim:Think I just sent you an invite. Let us know if you got started using GMail. And for those who are looking for GMail accounts - maybe you can just send off an e-mail to one of the many people who have given out their e-mail addresses here, stating that they have x invites to give away - it'll probably be quicker that way. Just a thought.Cheers!

well i have 15 invites >_< if you want one post here lol..which is what everyone else has done neways, but if noone responds for a while, PM me and i will send ya one *cough*free of charge*cough*

if you want one post here lol..which is what everyone else has done neways

No, I have recieved e-mails from members, and as far as I know they haven't posted here. I think this thread might get cluttered up if everyone who wants a invite starts posting here - people who have the invites post their e-mail addresses in this thread so that people who are looking for them can get in touch with them directly. Just a thought.

Cheers. :lol:

well the point is to get Xisto's posts up so they can get money so they can continue this excelent hosting..so which might be better, people posting asking for one or us posting e-mail addresses so they can e-mail us...lol its a good ideal but i would imagine having everyone that wants an invite, to post and ask for one would be better...maybe an admin will put their mind in on it

I might as well offer my invites too... If you whant one just email me at diffuse2@gmail.com or private message me. Almost forgot to mention, I have 100 invites and whant nothing in return.

This forum looks dead now, everybody has like a million invites to give out, no point for the shortage. Strange thing is that it's still in "beta" even though there's millions of people using it now.

I have 150 invites, if anyone would like some then all you have to do is email me so i have your email address, that way i can send you them, even if your not a member of this forum ill give you some as i have had 100 for over a year and would like to get rid of them. But if you are a member please put it in the subject and youll get top proiority. Even if you just got a Gmail account but dont have any invites you may ask for an invite. My email is arwill at gmail dot com please do not spam as i got alot on my old accounts due to putting it in the other format.

THANKS I RECEIVED AN INVITATION =)

lucky you. i wrote two people and haven't recieved one yet heheh but maybe they're like me and don't check their mail everyday :angry: