xisto Community
Zenchi

GMAIL INVITE EXCHANGE the only thread valid

I've decided to pin a topic for Google Mail invites. I've seen so many of them, I thought it would be nice to have them organized.

If you're offering invites, please put them in this format:

Email Address you can be contacted by (Optional)

Number of Invites

Thing(s) you want in return (Optional, this can include Riddle Answer, Posts on a forum, or quite simply, nothing. If left blank, it will be assumed as nothing.)

Any other information you might want (or need) to include

Also, when/if you no longer offer invites, please Edit your topic saying so.

Now, if you want to recieve an invite, please PM, or email that person only one time. Please do not spam saying "I want an invite, I want an invite!!!!111", especially as a reply, as it will be immediately deleted, and hopefully shunned upon. (And up to the person on whether or not they want to give you an invite.)

This is solely an honor system, and as such there is not a 100% guaruntee you will recieve an invite due to different circumstances. Please understand this, and do not PM any of the moderators (Except myself, or whoever else wants to partake in this) or administrators (Same thing). Also, please note no party is whatsoever responsible except the party which offers the invite to give you the invite, anyone else is not held under that responsibility unless duely stated. Thank you, and please do not abuse this, or it will be removed.

As always, normal forum rules apply.

- Thank you for your understanding. :P

Note: Administrators (Or moderators) have the right to remove or close this topic at any time they see fit. Thank you in advance once more. You may also get better results looking for a Gmail exchange. This is just something I thought of to make it easier for everyone else instead having to hunt down invites, etc. Those who post can do what terms they want (but you do not have to accept them.).

Notice from cmatcmextra:
It has become clear that many people have been posting their email addresses in the following format somewords@somecoolprovider.com. This makes it very easy for certain spam bots (which crawl the web just as search bots would) to pick up email addresses which may be added to a database of emails.

To protect your email address from such bots please hide both the @ and . symbols when you post it. Eg: somewords[_-A-_]somecoolprovider[_-D-_]com or make your own format as long as it hides the two symbols.

If you wish to keep your inbox spam-free it is recommended that you do this. I will censor out these symbols for the most recent posts in this topic but I won't if you make a post after this message was posted.

Sorry for the editing you post but I couldn't think of another way to spread the message :lol:

Edited by cmatcmextra (see edit history)

Updates: 9/9This subforum was created solely with the purpose of GMail invites to be exchanged. All rules still apply, except that you may (until otherwise is said) start a topic requesting invites, but not just for yourself, for everyone. Such posts only asking for invites for yourself will be deleted. Thank you for reading this.Also, I forgot to add - I will move Gmail invite topics from 2 days since last activity to this subforum.

If you're offering invites, please put them in this format:

MechaBlitz....@....gmail.com (remove this and the ....'s)
6 invites availble for now if anymore later I'll add
I'm just doing some spam reaserch so if you have extra time please can you post my spam-mail address (the name I call my email accounts I use to test the spam blockers with) all over the web. And you don't need to modify it just leave it like it is so spam bots can spam me. thanks but you don't have to do it if you don't want to
I'm just kinda happy google's letting me give invites so here are some invites to the members of Xisto! :D Also if the admins of Xisto need some just PM me and I'll be happy to be able to help Xisto :)

edit: sorry I accidently replied instead of making a new topic sorry!! :D

May I add something more about gmail invitations?Since there are some reports saying that Yahoo and Hotmail considered every mail from google's gmail as spam e-mail, I would advise those who receives invitation to check their spam / junk mail folder.This can also be a disadvantage for using gmail, but it should not be a great problem.

hello hello,i have also got some gmail invites. if anyone wants it i can invite you i have got --15-- invites left. mail me at neeraz.np@gmail.com. you can write any thing there dont think its a formal email or sth. if u mail me i can invite you easily while i read yopur mail. :rolleyes: . In nepal no people want gmail so i have got that much . hehe :)

umm,no one pm me i think noone likes Gmail. Bou i love it ... coz its fast, i dont need to type full email addess as it is auto completed by gmail system. it automaticly adds contacts in contaqct list... yeppy i love gmail. i have still 15 invites left if someone want it mail me at neeraz.np@gmail.com or pm me :rolleyes: . i will invite u :).

[*] rederick+invites is my gmail user name (yes, that is rederick, the plus sign, and the word invites). You can likely figure out how to contact me from that.

[*] 50 invites

[*] As the admins say:

I'm just kinda happy google's letting me give invites so here are some invites to the members of Xisto! Also if the admins of Xisto need some just PM me and I'll be happy to be able to help Xisto. Nothing requested.

hey what's going on? i was wondering if you had anymore invites and if so please invite me. im very interested in new systems of email... thanks a lot... peace and love, nana :D

Hey everyone! I am offering free G-mail invites! I have a total of fifty so don't be shy :D E-mail me at VictimOfTheIB@gmail.com (not case matched)

The following is optional:
Free Ipods!

Complete an offer on this site and i will be eternally grateful.

Yours truly,
~ME~

hi my name is geoff

i will give gmail invites to people who sign up under my link ( http://www.freeminimacs.com/?r=15864412 ) and then complete an offer and i then will give you 5 gmail invite or more if need be contact me at gsm151515@gmail.com

and u can sign up under the folowing link:

http://www.freeminimacs.com/?r=15864412

I got tons of GMail invites if anyone wants. Also to protect my email from the world I am going to have people use the contact form on my site and a link will be provided. Here my info.

# Contact: http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/
# Number of Invites: 47

So just email me with that form on the link given and send me your email and who you are and I will send an invitation to the exact email you send me. Also I will do anyone for nothing so feel free to just ask. :D:D