xisto Community
Zenchi

GMAIL INVITE EXCHANGE the only thread valid

Hiya guys and gals, I have PLENTY of invites, would be a pleasure to give them away :)Just pm me with your email addy
200 Invites to give away
Things I want in return, hmmm, if its not too much trouble, click that little green icon :D (+rep)
Keep asking, cos google keeps topping up my accounts :D!

[*] Email Address you can be contacted by - tatatee [at] gmail [dot] com

[*] Number of Invites - 50

[*] Thing(s) you want in return - well it would be nice if you could consider visiting my site :) (and signing the guestbook) though you don't have to, of course

[*] Any other information you might want (or need) to include - http://www.tatatee.com/

1. Email Address you can be contacted by (Optional)2. Number of Invites3. Thing(s) you want in return (Optional, this can include Riddle Answer, Posts on a forum, or quite simply, nothing. If left blank, it will be assumed as nothing.)4. Any other information you might want (or need) to include1. ray.lamode@gmail.com2. 35+3. love and hosting credit :)4. that would be very nice if you can find me some php naruto layout for my blog and information about php blog tutorial.send me a email to me if u want a gmail ivitation :lol:

1000 Free invites, Email admin.mbd@gmail for an invite,You must share the invites from the G-mail account you getThanks.

alex.carrasco@gmail.com

I have 50 invites, you want one?

you just need to register here [referal deleted] and be my referal and win money, is legal and easy

Contactme

Notice from whyme:
Xisto prohibits the posting of referal links.
Edited by whyme (see edit history)

I'm offering GMail invites, I've got 49 lefts so hurry!Contact: ClaNVeL@gmail.comRequirements: Send me 5 really good/long/short jokes :P. You MUST invite people that want them, inotherwards, make a post here saying your giving em away :P. All I want are teh uber funnzz0rz j0kes :(.Other Crap: If I get more then 2 emails from the same person, I'm not ganna invite you, one GMail per person. If you already have gmail you don't get one!Please don't post here if you want one from ME. Just email me, it'll get done a lot faster, thanks :(

1. Email Address you can be contacted by (Optional)2. Number of Invites3. Thing(s) you want in return (Optional, this can include Riddle Answer, Posts on a forum, or quite simply, nothing. If left blank, it will be assumed as nothing.)4. Any other information you might want (or need) to include1. ricpans[AT]hotmail.com2. 403. contact me if interested, I am then gonna send you a couple of jpg pics which are scanned A4 sheet of papers of spreadsheets I have to fill in Excel for a uni project I am currently enbarked on: if you fill a spreadsheet for me, I give you a Gmail invite. Filling a spreadsheet form takes 30 mins about. Trust me, it is easy and you get a gmail in return.4. Trust me: you may think it is not worth spending 30 mins of you time, when other people are giving away invitations for free. But those others may not be reliable. I promise you will get the Gmail invitation in return very quckly. I check my email many times a day!Please, if anyone has spare time to fill some of these forms for me, you would greatly help me.Thanks a lot.Ric

crsd36@yahoo.comabout 40 invites leftif you want an invite please let me know. ive got a ton and dont want them to go to waste so they're free and up for grabs

Contact: jeffthegeek@gmail.comNumber of Invites I have: 48What I want in exchange: nothingOther info: Heck I just like gmail and want to spread the wealth. Feel free to contact me for invites and join the gmail party :unsure:

123neel [at] gmail [dot] com

50 invites

Visit my site if and when you have nothing better to do :unsure: [c.f. my signature]

If you haven't tried gmail yet, this is a good time to; you have nothing to loose :P

Cheers!

If you need a gmail invite you can PM me or send me a mail to

primoz.bevk@gmail.com

all I want back is that you visit sometimes my website (link in my sig.) and maybe register and start using forums and other stuff :unsure:

oh yes, there are courently 10 invites avaliable