xisto Community
Zenchi

GMAIL INVITE EXCHANGE the only thread valid

Anyone want a gmail invite just send me a mail. mayankbhardwaj2005(@)gmail*comI have over 1000 invites left.I only want to give me a aircraft wallpaper. Anyone not giving will also be given a gmail invite. But send me a mail plzzzzz.

I am currently gonna give free gmail invites for the first 50 people to post here. Saying that they want one. Post your current email and I will give you an invite.(I currently have 100 invites but 50 of them I may save for real life friends)2gb and very little spam.

I am currently gonna give free gmail invites for the first 50 people to post here. Saying that they want one. Post your current email and I will give you an invite.(I currently have 100 invites but 50 of them I may save for real life friends)2gb and very little spam.

223052[/snapback]

Hi, could you sned me one of them - TAWRIGHT@BLUEYONDER.CO.UK

Many thanks.

I would like on. Please send the invite to: phillip@hogwarts-courtyard.com Thanks a lot in advance! I really need another email account that allows me as much space as GMail does. Again, thanks!

* Mr(dot)Spenny(at)gmail(dot)com * Number of Invites I have to give out 10 * I don't want nothing in return. I just want you to enjoy your gmail. * When you e-mail me tell me what e-mail to send it to.