xisto Community
dark

Your Favorite Meal?

well my favourite meal is Banna chips i like it more than anything else.i know it increases more calories.anyway besides chips i like chinese munchow soup and All chicken varities.for drinks i dont tkae alcohol but i like pepsi or coke whatever is available on feezer i take.

Spaghetti YES! Lasagna, how did i forget? Icecream, baskin robins chunky chocolate fudge icecream oh god im drooling...I also very much having fish with potato and mushed broccoli. Waah, the fact that i don't have that kind of food now is depressing. I love food!

Pizza, hamburgers, french fries , umm sphagetti, steak, what else is there lol? i do not like maccaroni and chees.. i find that kind of nasty :) lo.. for drinks.. sprite, coke. Man i've been going to this McDonalds .. they can never get my order right.. its pissing me off!!! Iorder a 4, they give me a 1, i order a 6 they give me a 5..they need to find some better people to work there..i guess people with education. i love the Wendy's french fries though..that is good!! and chicken nuggets.. oh ya! :D

Wow... you guys are making me hungry.1. Soup- It has to be creamy, and it shouldn't be seafood. I'd eat/drink -_- most soup that I come across with. The soothing warmth of the revitalizing fluid brings me back to life.2. Pasta- Spaghetti, Lasagna... You name it! The taste of tomato gently bringing joy to my tastebuds. Oh, the bliss I feel. The smoothness and slipperyness of the pasta brings back joyful days.3. Pizza- Oooh. The smell of the melted mozzerella cheese. The juices flowing once you take a bite out of this delectable favorite! The happiness I feel in every bite. Oh, how I long for your taste once more...4. Steak- Well-done for me. I love steak. That taste of juicy goodness flowing from the piece of meat that gives me a warm feeling in every bite!5. Mashed Potatoes- The taste of potato and milk combined in the right amount makes me feel refreshed and relaxed. Oh yes, and the creamy yellow/white fluff touching my delicate lips. Such heavenly goodness.(Great when did a chef possess me?)

I like chicken the most especially KFC. They deserve an awaard for their lovely food. Some people don't like KFC. They must be crazy! My favorite drink is chocolate milkshake or coffee. I tried a coffee milkshake once and it ruled. One more thing: I've never got round to eating a kebab. What's so good about them? -_-

my favorite meal are the shrimps! all kinds of shrimp, they're so delicious!!! but i can't eat them frequently.. (lol irony i live in a port) ok, i also like cheese burguers, and all that fast-food things, chinese food... a little, and my favorite drink is the Pi?a colada!!! but when that's not possible an orange soda it's fine -_-

What is your favorite meal? You are being sent to an island and will be served the same thing for a full year.

What will it be?

62374[/snapback]

What kind of punishment or torture is this? LOL

This is not "what would you bring to an island if you can only bring three things." I get to have the same, any meal of my choice, for full year? It's paradise! And more ever, it'll be served to me and I don't have to cook or prepare it? I like this island and where is it?

Allow me to explore this idea even further. Will there be someone serving this meal to me? And that someone can be a female? Okay, hold on... and she is, and I'm assuming, gorgeous? Holy crap, you mean to tell me I'll have food, wine and the beauty? (spaces out for good 3 hours in my imagination)

A nice juicy rare steak and french fries here, I can't get enough of it  -_-

62374[/snapback]

You took the menu right out of my head. Nice salad to balance that red meat, refreshing drinks to down that meal or pickle my brain in alcohol and we're all set! Just imagin, you can do Atkin's diet by just eating the stake. You can do South Beach diet with salad and part of stake. Carb's feast diet with just the french fries... amazing! HA HA HA

Personally, I prefer a succulent burger with lettuce, juicy tomatoes and mayonnaise with salted, thin chips on the side whilst sitting in front of the TV watching a good film. Can't be beat -_-

anything from KFC or Mc Donalds

63294[/snapback]

Lol , after 20 days ur guts wouldnt be working the right way,

the KFC would probably make you last abit longer considering chiken is VGood for you

but mcdonalds, would totally ruin your guts

me??

well i wud have PeanutButter & Jam / Jelly Toast Sandwich w/ milk

yey -_-

I think that my best food style is Hawaiian and Japanese.Hawaiian:-Lau Lau-Kahlua Pig-Poi-Poke-Lomi Salmon-Huli Huli Chicken-Short Ribs / KalbiJapanese:-Tempura-Sashimi-Shushi-Green Tea (ice cream, drink, gum, etc)-Soy Beans-Miso Soup*just thinking about my favorite foods just makes my mouth Wataaaaa!

mmmmmmmmm my fav food has gotta be pizza, from pizzahut or dominos pizza preffibly. Just can neva get enuff.a McDonalds binge is dangeroussssssss, any fast food binge is. U eva seen the film Supersize me>? The guy ate MacDs for 30 days straight , breakfast, lunch and dinner , and his livver was bassicly turned to fat, it was so messed up.