xisto Community
dark

Your Favorite Meal?

When I read the thread title, I thought immediately of...grilled cheese and tomato soup! But other meals I love are: tuna quiche (we alwasy have it with olives on the side... ) stuffed tomatoes burritos (with beans and cheese and tomatoes and avocado and stuff)manicotti

So you want to know my favorite meal? To that is a tad odd and random but hey i like random. Who doesn't like food except for dying models. So my favorite meal consists of:

Sushi

Soy Sauce

white Rice

Green tea

of course my meal is healthy and anyone can eat it... i mean do you see any obease children or adults in china? no and if so it's mc'donalds to blame.. over course ever obease person has the chose to eat healthy or stuff them selves with a triple bypass burger.. so i dont thing any food company is to blame for the over weight people... ok this is way off subject :) .. but anyways...

Drizzle soy sauce on Cream cheese filled Sushi

Eat ALL at once

put sautade mushrooms on top of white rice w/ soy sauce

drink either a lite green tea or water NO SODA :P

mmmm...mmm.. GOOD Enjoy :P

I'll have to say, most chicken dishes, pasta, spaghetti, and mince and potato. Also I dont stir fry with teriyaki sauce (or most other sauces). But the dishes taste better when I cook them myself.

Filipino delicasies bro... Dinuguan - Pork that's all soaked in blood (clean of course...) with spices and herbs.Kare-kare - Pork towels (pork cut in a way and shaped like a towel) sauted in garlic, peanut butter and bagoong... a must eat for westerners... makes you wish you to not be a such at allSiopao - A bread type delicasie that has either pork or beef inside

Mine would be Wanton Noodles, Shrimp Dumpling, Vegetable Dumpling and Pork Siomai. Haha! And did I mention California Maki, Sashimi and all the sushis there are in the world. Actually that's not a "meal" per se but, if I were to eat anything for one year, I'd have those more than anything else.

I would have to say probably Chinnese food. No lol, i would probably have to say Subway also because u Can make whatever you want on ure sub and how you want it. I would very very very much like it if i was stranded on an island and have a subway nextdoor to me <_< I would probably gain about 150lbs but thats alright because i couldn't turn down a nicely made sub :P

My favorite food is salad..I can eat like 2 a day..My favorite dressings are zesty italian, ceaser salad, and balsamic vinagrette. I take turns as to which dressings I use, therefore I never get sick of them. I also really like pizzaa..pepperoni & cheese..it's my favorite. I also LOVE the garlic dressing..its soo good. Well, thats my favorite meal.

I would love :Tomato SoupJeera Rice with Dal FrySpicy Senoritta PizzaOrange JuiceChocolate Sundae MagicI will have no problem having them everyday.

Cilantro in a taco shell with tomato, white onion, and green pepper pieces with sour cream. I also love sushi, and almost any food from the local chinese buffet or hospital cafeteria. Romaine lettuce with shredded cheddar cheese, ceasar dressing, and chick peas is great too.

Do I have to choose just one meal? Oh, alright. I'd go with something I hardly get enough of since it's such a pain to prepare from scratch. One of my favorite meals is a Middle Eastern dish consisting of Falafel, lettuce, onions and tomato in a pita with Greek olives and nice hummus to dip my pita in. For those who haven't experienced the sublime pleasures of Falafel, it's simply a garbanzo bean concoction deep-fried to heavenly perfection. Don't forget the Tobasco. Lots of protein, nutrition, crunch and flavor. Best part is, no critters had to die for me to stuff my face. Oh, and a Heinekin (or two?) to wash it all down with. Yummmmy!

this is going to sound weird but...... BEANS AND CORNBREAD ALL THE WAY.i don't like the beans meal that is all out, just a little ham beans and salted corn bread. no onions. ewwwww.

Some Pierogi(A dumpling of sorts), Kielbasa(Polish Sausage), Bread, Golompki(Cabbage leaves stuffed with meat) and Flaki(Soup made from the stomach of a cow) are some of my favorites to eat when I am able to eat them.