xisto Community
dark

Your Favorite Meal?

lol my favourite food is pizza that's for sure.. lol i love chinese food too.. eheh though i never ate in a chinese restaurant in china really.. there the food should be much better..

OK#19 on the menu for the Thai House in Vancouver :(Potato and Cheese perogies with bacon bits toasted on butter are probably hands down my favorite food EVER.Treats - Subway's Toasted footlong chicken teryaki with jalepeno's

Mmmmm.. this is easy! Although everyone else's meals have been making me hungry, I still have mine in my mind! :(Pizza & Lasagna! Extra Lasagna!If I could have that, I would settle with the ocean water as my drink! :((Iced Tea otherwise :()/me runs off to kitchen...

Shwarma and a Pepsi. (but the pepsi has to be in one of those tall and skinny 250ml cans like you get in the middle east) Mmm... good stuff. It's been over a month since I've had any shwarma. :( Actually, I have no idea if that's how you spell it, but that's how it sounds at least. (It's arabic)

You cant go wrong with Hungarian food...My grandpa used to make this thing called Rolattin or something, it was thin meat wrapped in bacon, pickles, and some weird sause, it was sooo good! :(I tried making it before, and it tasted like crap. Cant imitate perfection I guess!^_~

My favorite meal would have to be lobster! Lobster with steamed clams and butter! I could litterally eat lobster all day. I would if it wasn't so expensive. Steak with a good marinade is also very good, but lobster over steak any day.

What is your favorite meal? You are being sent to an island and will be served the same thing for a full year.What will it be?

A nice juicy rare steak and french fries here, I can't get enough of it

I am not very picky as to what meals to have. Of course, if I was sent to a desolate island, it would be another story. Can I choose a multi-course meal? I know it would be a sort of cheating here :( Well, there are a lot of small dishes in a traditional Korean meals and an imperial course of Chinese consists of about 15 of such small courses. If I were to be sent to an island, then it would surely be my first choice. I think you have to consider the nutrition too. If you are on steak for too long, you will lack carbohydrates and fibres and you may die of ketosis. So think twice I like curry too. Just wonder what it would be like if one was served curry for a year. Will he or she lost all the senses he/she have?

I love Pizza .. i like a little Chinese what im trying to say is that i cant eat stuff like gross squids etc.. i like how chinese do rice.. love it.. also Italian spaggetti rulz :(

I love Pizza .. i like  a little Chinese what im trying to say is that i cant eat stuff like gross squids etc.. i like how chinese do rice.. love it.. also Italian spaggetti rulz :(

138809[/snapback]

Mine is definitely MC Donalds food :(

If it didn't make me make me sick, I'd choose french fries and hamburguers lol. But... I'm gonna choose rice and... chocolate. What an interesting combination haha. But I can't get enough of any of them so. Of course I would eat them at different times. I would be so fat haha.

If I will be put in an isolated island and had to eat the same meal for the rest of the year.. umm.. If i won't get sick or even get me fat.. i think it will be fried rice and porkchop.. with lots of fat.. and mangoes and for desert.. i really can't get enough of it..

Personally, I'd have to say that I love spagetti. It's always been my favorite meal. I love it with more sauce than noodles - which always gives me a few odd looks, and tons of either cheddar or parmasan cheese. We even have a pasta maker and make our own noodles as well. I can't wait until summer when we'll have tomatoes in the garden so we can make the sauce as well :(I've never been one for meatballs though.