xisto Community
dark

Your Favorite Meal?

Hmm, yes french fries with semi rare juicy meat.........that would be great.Oh, some chinese dish, like spring roles with some good juicy meat again and rice and their spices, like chillie and so. That would be cool.

one yer eating the same thing? i wouldn't like to eat the same thing for one year,not even my favourite food! but still my favourite food is lasagna. i love a nice lasagna,in fact i really love italian food,pasta.

Hi
What is your favorite meal? You are being sent to an island and will be served the same thing for a full year.
What will it be?

A nice juicy rare steak and french fries here, I can't get enough of it <_<

So.....

Patrick

I would have to say a cheeseburger with french fries and a seltzer (club soda lol) :ph34r:
And maybe some bacon and tomato on the cheeseburger lol :(

Pizza! Yeah! But no, really. Stick me on an island where I get only the same meal, ever meal of the day, ever day of a whole year? Give me pizza, chocolate, and taco bell bean burritoes with extra sauce and cheeze, and I'll be fine. See, that at least means that if I eat pizza for one meal (I only eat two a day cause I get sick if I eat breakfast for some reason), and then taco bell for the other since I wouldn't finish my first one most likely anyway! Hey! It's still all one meal!

My favorite meal would probly have to be.. a Slice of Pizza from Pizza Hut.Pizza hut is my most favorite place to eat just because the crust tastes so good with the cheese and tomatosmmmm now im hungry lol.

Mine would be a subway sandwidch with the following on it:Italian herbs and cheese bread (toasted)Smoked CheeseChicken filletTomatoLettuce MayonaseAnd BBQ SauceAnd then for my main, a big bowl of french fries, served with a salt grinder and tomato sauce.And then for my dessert, home made ice-cream made with:600mls cream1 tin of sweetend condensed milk1 teaspoon of vanilla essence1 cup of chocolate chipsAll blended until thick, then frozen and then served on my plate with fresh strawberries (the recipie really works, I make it all the time... so delish)And that is my meal!

Not reading the whole thread, but getting straight to the point. I'd have to say Spaghetti, Stir Fry, and Pasta (most types).. Also that I can cook a few dishes helps too (the dishes also includes 2-minute noodles along the likes of stir fry, etc).

lol If I was gonna have the same meal all year I would ask for a variety of things because I wouldn't be able to eat the same thing over and over all year. But anyway my favorite meal would have to be Mashed Potatoes, with some ham and corn on the cob. If not ham, then chicken, or turkey. Really fills me up I love it.

Favourite meal is whatever I eat when I am out on the town drinking. By about 4am on the way home I get so hungry that whatever I eat (usually crappy junk food or a kebab) tastes sooo good. Probably about the same level of satisfaction as when I get the munchies. No matter what you eat it still tastes awesome because you are so hungry :)