xisto Community
dark

Your Favorite Meal?

hamburger, fries, and a coke. the classic american meal.well actually, a steak with some A1 sauce does sound damn good. :)

my favorite meal has to be steak, mash potatoes, string beans, and biscuits. No one can touch my mom's cooking!

my favorite meal. hmm....for breakfast it would probably be french toastfor dinner i would have to go with some nice steak or burgers (not including mcdonalds burgers or anything cheap like that)

a meal with cheese, tomato and meat is always mouth-watering for me. Pizza, pasta, or burgers have them. Peaches in light syrup I like too and some refreshing iced tea. yum yum.

Oh god what a question, i can't answer it because i love food. Well, i love bennigangs 'big irish' which i ate once on my last visit to my favorite country bahrain. I like bennighans for their hamburger, chilis for their fries and burgers but fuddruckers for everything. See, i like quality junk-food not like that crap they server at mcdonalds. I also like rice with mushroom soup pouredover (thick cream of shrroom) and brocoli in it (my mother's speciality). God, i love shoarmas but it has to be chicken, with that sauce and salad and sdome fries in between in, hold the augirkins. Oh well, i tend to get carried away when talking about food but all i'll say is i love it!

if you eat french fries everyday you'll put on SO MUCH> you'll turn obese in no time.I'd love a nice sunday roast lol. roated potatoes carrots peas steak or a large piece of ham or turkey chease brocolli and some horse raddish 'jam' and mustard.

Favourite meal is a tough one, I am a big fan of food. Lets see I really like pasta, and my fav pasta is Fetucini (sp?) carbonara (sp?), I enjoy a good steak with a baked potato and corn on the cob, I love chili but it can be so hard to find really good chili. I can't really say that I have one favourite meal, and the choice as it was worded would be a tough one to come up with an answer too it would probably be:beverage: Dry Red Wineappetizer: Procsciutto stuffed mushroomssalad: Ceasar Salad (homeade dressing without anchove paste)main: Fetucini CarbonaraDesert: Teramassu (sp?) and brandy ice wine to drink with desert.Now if you altered the question to ask what I would eat for my last meal period ie on death row or knowing that I had a incurable terminal illness that gave me only x days to live the answer would be considerably different:Drink: Bloody mary (that's the one with Clamato isn't it?)Apetizer: Some sort of ShrimpSalad: Ceasar (put those bloody anchovies back in)Main: Seafood platter (the more kinds of seafood the better)Desert: (some of you may have noticed a heavy seafood theme, I think it would have to stop here) Tough decision that, black forest cake maybe, or lemon marange (sp?) pie.The reason the seafood deal would be only if I was about to die is because I have a severe seafood alergy and I have never had 99% of all seafood and I would like to try it at least once.

i like hamburgers and chicken (not much of a veggie person :)). I always stop by mcdonalds after school to get a burger, mcdonals is right down the street, lol. But, usually i don't. I just get ice cream. I have this BIG obsession over ice cream ^__^

Spaghetti :). Actually, maybe noodles in general... I'm a ramen fiend. If it weren't for all the sodium, I could probably live off of the stuff. One of my friends DID try that, though, to save $ in college. After he got through a complete semester eating nothing but cup ramen, he developed... scurvy. Like pirates do. The doctor gave him an orange and told him to improve his diet immediately. So much for that...

Mmmm... pizza is a good option. I also like burgers but no McDonalds?s please. I like real and fresh cow or chicken meat and not that rat-like thing that is served in some fast-food restaurants.Pasta, chicken (roasted better than fried), fried potaoes, chorizo and morcilla (I?m not sure if that has a translation to english... pork meat) and jam. :) delicious