xisto Community
teartrack_sos

Who Is Your Favourite Free Host? whats your fav free host?

What is your fav free webhosting site?  

8 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I have tried more than a dozon free hosting services. 000webhost.com is the best.

They give you

350 MB Disk Space
100,000 MB Bandwidth
Free Subdomain or Your Own Domain
Automated Scripts Installer (20 Popular Scripts)
FTP Access and Web Based File Manager
Easy to use Website Builder
5 MySQL Databases with Full PHP Support
Zend & Curl Enabled
IMMEDIATE Activation!

only thing you have to take care is to login to your account at least once in every 30 days

OK so obviously its Xisto but are there any free hosts that have all this stuff? ; * At Least 100MB Of Web Disk Pace (public_html) * At least 2GB of monthly bandwidth or 150mb daily bandwidth * Cronjobs * PHP * cPanel or Vistapanel * File Maganger * File Editor * MySQL (at least one database limit) * MySQL Users * phpMyAdmin

I have seen many web hostings. I think the best hosts are(according to me):1. AokhostFast ServersEmail Support No advertisements (really)FREE Setup & FREE Hosting PHP, and MySQL Support 5gb Space, 30gb Bandwidth 99.9% Uptime Guarantee Instant Account Site Stats Free Support + Superb Addons2. 000webhostBest hostingGood Fantastico hosting+ all the features of aokhost.

Freewebs is the only other free host that I've ever used, but compared to Xisto, it is NOTHING. Freewebs has their own ads, horrible service, and not much space. Xisto, on the other hand, provides lots of space, great service, and you can put on whatever ads you want - for your own benefit! Considering that all you have to do to 'pay' for Xisto is post a few times a week, I think this is much better than having a crappy free service, or an adequate one that you have to pay quite a bit for. Also, Xisto has a great cpanel, about 10x better than Freewebs'. Personally, I'm going to be sticking with Asta for a long time :mellow:.

I have pretty much been with all those hosts before I got to Asta. Freewebs is not the great. I do not like it because it does not give you a selection of styles. My second favorite would have to be http://www.freeforums.org/. I like them because they hae a good staff that look out for you and when you post something on their forums they always reply ASAP. But I would have to say that Xisto is my favorite ATM.

I'll have to go with Xisto. I've been switching hosts a lot recently because all of them have some defect that makes it harder for me to work on my site. Most of them have annoying ads that you can't move around. I also think that posting on the forum to earn credits is a great idea because most of the time people sign up for sites but then forget about them because they aren't serious about them.

WoW. many votes here O.OI think Xisto is the best.When I came here, I really hated free web hosts.. But I had no choice, and I thought Xisto would be like all the others..But I was wrong..The Hosting:Xisto have no ads. They offer free MySQL databases, and they have PHP installed.It's exactly like paid hosting. But you don't pay with real money. You pay by writing in the forums.. The uptimes are really great. They have free FTP, and alot of other functions. They have a nice CPanel, and everything else you wish to have.. 500 MB of webspace is more than enough. Much more.The only thing that isn't good, is the BW. You can't increase it, and if your site have about 10 000 views / day, 10 GB BW isn't enough. But trust me.. this is a really professional hosting.5 out of 5 stars ;)The Forums:OK.. not many people that's active at the same time.. but still.. The people here are nice, and helpfull. I learned alot thanks to them, and I am still learning.And the moderators and Admins are also nice to others, and not abusing their powers, like some other forums I've seen..Well.. I don't know what more to write. but my vote goes to Xisto ;)

Before coming to Xisto I was jumping from free host to free host and it was very annoying. Then I found this place and I don't think I'll ever have to look for another free host again.SparkNotes: Xisto is the best free host ever.Edit: Also Xisto continues to upgrade and make the site better and better. Some sites just stay the same and sooner or later get outdated but not Xisto they stay on top of the game by updating stuff all the time. This new credit system (myCent) is amazing and I have never seen any other free host do anything like it. I'm still so glad I found Xisto.

Edited by Running With Scissors (see edit history)

Astahost has been one of the most reliable and stable free web host I have ever used. It is one of the best post-to-host sites, especially since the implementation of the new Credit system, which allows you redeem your earned myCENTs for various services and not just limited to basic free web hosting. If I had the opportunity, I would surely recommend Xisto, or Xisto for that matter, to anyone in need of free web hosting. Hopely, Xisto will last for at least a few more years if not forever!

No competition there. It has got to be Xisto. Most of the ones listed there are terrible (I tried many of them a while back). They either have ads, are terribly slow or have down time or they dont support php, mysql etc.Astahost is by far the best. It offers everything you need for free! In exchange for some (enjoyable) forum participation.

Xisto, as its giving away free hosting,no-ads,and for FREE

Xisto is the best!!

is this comment give me credits?

if not, please somebody tell me where can i post to get credits??

Xisto is the best!!is this comment give me credits?

if not, please somebody tell me where can i post to get credits??

You won't have credits for the current post, nor for any post in the current forum.
If you want to earn credits you have to post anywhere except in the forums mentioning "no post count", like this one.