xisto Community
teartrack_sos

Who Is Your Favourite Free Host? whats your fav free host?

What is your fav free webhosting site?  

8 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

mi favorite free host is qupis, however, I am looking for image magic ssupport, and I think I can foind it here. I dont' have experience in web design, and tis is my first time in here, I will loke to know what type of messages I should post so i can have the access to free hosting. If somebody can help me it will be appreciated.

Simply post interesting texts, several lines long, written in decent English, and that's it.for instance, open a topic saying why you want ImageMagic. Till now I was able to do without it.

i have my hosted at none of these because i have un-metered hosting on another P2H website.I need around 11$ here.So i have to post a lot and i am a lazy man so i dont post too much here as i would be banned for spamming:lol:.i Trusted 000webhost but it proved to be nothing but a poor thing to invest in.With this new host i have many benefits.I think P2H hosting is the best and better than free hosting.YOu can have your own 404 pages fantastico installtron etc.Freewebs and geocities are full of ads lame invest.gatorhost,50websatspace and hostlix very less space.Astahost will have to try.If i had made this thread i cut put over a 100 hosts with whom i had my experience.

Xisto of course but in that list aren´t other famous web hosting.

X10hosting for example is a good hosting but the service is almost bad. The servers are down 15 minutes every hour. That´s disgusting. But at least the service is up almost all the time.

0fees.net is a reseller hosting of Byet.com and its service is good because the site is up the 99% of the time. The incovenient is all the restrictions that they aplicate to the free members like no sendmail function for example.

Free-Space.net is a good service too, but they have a restricted politic. They cancel your account without advise you anything. But the service is very good.

In conclution the best hosting is Xisto they never fails.

Why Do I have to paid Hosting?

Xisto have everything.

As the vote is sayd Xisto Duh :o About my other host experiences...X10hosting - Impossible in 1h a server not crash ... the speed is slow when working ... - FTP also impossible to connect very rare you can because the message given is : Connection Aborted . Connection RefusedConnection Reseted by the server and much more errores lolConclusion- This is from far far away the best FREE host i repeat FREE host that we can find

I had always used freewebs previously but their popups, spam emails and banners just got out of hand. Once upon a time they had a small banner at the top and that was it. Not anymore though, I had made a site through them for a Runes of Magic guild and between the forums spamming peoples email and the pop ups and banners... I didn't stick with it long. I am hoping I have better luck with this company :(.

Well, now as you have come to this host, you can happily host your site. This host has been up since 2004 and has since been offering free hosting. That alone should tell the quality and assurance that this is not yet another hit and run free hosting site. And you wont see any types of ads in the hosting, not even in the 404 error page, you can even create your own one. You get all the controls you would need and features of a paid hosting. Hope to see more of your posts in the forums. And make sure you read all the rules. Good luck.