xisto Community
teartrack_sos

Who Is Your Favourite Free Host? whats your fav free host?

What is your fav free webhosting site?  

8 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

geocities doesn't exist anymorethe site says:Sorry, GeoCities has closed.and hostlix.com is not working anymore.the site became an advertising links website.user teartrack_sos hasn't been on the forum for a while.the profile of teartrack_sos says:Last Seen: 7th February 2006 - 11:16 PMthis can mean the chances that the user will change the poll options and delete the options that are not available anymore are very small.

Edited by zenia (see edit history)

geocities doesn't exist anymoreand hostlix.com is not working anymore.
change the poll options and delete the options that are not available anymore are very small.

No real need to change the poll options.
Geocities has 1.2% votes
and Hostclix has 0%
So leaving them here does not significantly change the results.
Moreover, people have voted for them, we cannot simply destroy these votes.

Astahost! Well, I haven't really gained enough myCENT to purchase the hosting package that I am looking at currently but I have heard that members are very satisfied with the quality of the webhost. The Logic package is only $1.95 a month (default options) which is relatively easy to maintain with a few minutes a day on the forums.The webhost that I used to use was 000webhost. I thought it was absolutely amazing with the 100 GB monthly bandwidth and the 1.5 GB of webspace until they randomly shut down my website without giving me any notifications. I realized that there have been many other people with the same problem that I had. Oh well, all is well now. You get what you pay for. :)

From the hosts above Xisto.

Do you have reasons to state this?Can you please give some explanation for your statement?
That might make it more easy to understand the thoughts that lead to this opinion.

OK , let´s see this thread is from "Feb 3 2006" , almost new but the reason here is to post .So , my favorite host untill now was Awardspace , but now i find this little and nice community "Xisto".I can say right now if this is my best choice but is a good choice.We will see.Happy posting everyone

Nope! The reason here is to post interesting topics. Spamming topics will be removed, and the owner will be warned.

I agree with you i just mentioned , this thread is so old , i´m not here to bump up old thread , i just want to find new and good threads.That´s all.Spaming topics is to answer a 5 years old topic, i think.

13 Posts in 6 weeks time might indicate this topic is active again.One of the reasons might be that this topic is still interesting.Or a reason is that this topic is interesting again.

Since i was ,i'am and i'm willing to be a client of Xisto - Web Hosting.com , then i'll say that the best paid webhosting is the one offered by Xisto - Web Hosting.com.I've tried some free and paid webhosting companies , but i've always got troubles with them for the support , and for the first time , it's not a rpoblem in here.