xisto Community
Dragonfly

How Often Do You Exercise? Very good for health

I exercise a lot. I run about 5-6 miles a day at a 7 minute pace, then I take around an hour brake, and go work out in the gym for around 30 minutes. The running is forced upon me though, my parents and my coach make me lol.

I wish something like the above could happen to me.... But i am far from that.
I was jogging and exercising regularly in the beginning.. but had a break now.

Wanted to start it so badly. will be starting shortly.

I sadly don't do any exercise whatsoever... I'm pretty lazy in sport and exercise...Let's see... Well, I still go to school, so I have P.E once every week, for one hour.I used to walk 3 miles, from school to home, but I don't now because it gets dark really early. Might take it up again in the Summer.I just don't have the time to do exercise. I'm either, working, doing something related to school, or going on the computer, as my addiction stands. I don't have time to exercise... So I don't have time to go to a gym.Not everything revolves around exercise when talking about health, but the majority yes.

Hmmm... I try to jog every day but end up only going about 2-3 times per week, which is probably better, because it's awful for your knees but great exercise. I also play badminton and lift weights a lot. I wish I had a gym membership, but it's too expensive. (where I am at least)

I tend to exercise very often. Currently since i am at home, i go for a 5k run followed by 4-6 sets of 100 yrd sprints. Then i do a .5 mile cool down. I do this just about every other day. The days in between I do 3 sets of pushups and 2 sets of 75 crunchs. However, once i got back to school next week i will go back to running a minimum of 6 miles 3 times a week with runs up to about 13 miles. The reason there is such a big distance difference is that at home my park has roughly half mile loops where as at school i can just run around the town, on paths, and through school so its easier to continue and zone out. Also, at school i will still do the situps and push up as well as some curls and hogen presses with the weights i have there.Besides these, i play roller hockey in an adult league once a week. I always feel sooo much better after working out because it just clears my mind and relieves my stress. I recommend everyone to do something active atleast 3 times a week because you will feel soooo much better afterwards mentally and physically.

Me, i exercise 4 days in a week every morning.. The best exercise for me that i keep on working is Jogging for 10 kilometers for i am usually joining Marathon competition here on the Philippines.. :)

I dont go for Exercise in particular . but on the other hand i go to college by walk it is around 1 km Up and down , moreover i go Late so i have to Run to college , so i consider this as a Exersice in my routine which i cant avoid.

I used to exercise a lot when I was college. But after that I stopped exercising.Now after an year my weight has increased by 10KG. I'm planning to start exercising to get my fit body back again and join any martial art. Most probably Kung Fu :)

Honestly, not as much as I should. I'm really into swimming and I could probably do a lot more swimming but lately I've been a bit lazy. I'm one of those people that can start swimming at 8:00a.m. and not have a break until 5:00p.m. (when I start to get hungry again lol) so I can pretty much go for as long as I want and not get tired. I'm sure there's a limit to how much I can swim, but i haven't found that limit yet. We have a 14 metre pool and one week I just went nutts with swimming my week went like this:Monday: 200 lapsTuesday: 300 lapsWednesday: 700 laps.Thursday: 100 lapsFriday: 100 lapsI think I was busy on the weekend and the following week I started back at school, so I didn't get to swim anymore. I want to be one of those people who swim long distances...Like across channels and stuff. That'd be awesome.

I run 1 mile every day or at least jog. I don't like running outdoors for some reason especially when its cold. so i'm glad i have a tread mill at home :) its helpful that and i get to watch an anime or something while i run. it makes time go fast thats for sure. I don't really like going to the gym either. I don't like to work out with people around me. i guess i'm too self conscious? but i don't like jogging but i do it anyways cause i feel so good afterwards :)

i lift 2 times a week now and run cardio about 3 times a week, sometimes on the same day, which is a great workout. I burn about 500 calories in a 30 min cardio workout. I have to run with my body type or else i just get chubby (damn genetics). I am pretty solid at 5'10 188lbs. For all the ppl that workout 4-6 times a week, remember that your muscles have to heal before they can gain anymore.

never haha, i walk 2 miles home, & dont eat thats it lol. im a healthy one ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhand oh yea crunches! like 100when i do eat =/ mmm does dancing count? no sports whatsowhever thoughi run away from the ball, not run towards it lol

How often do I exercise, i never exercise..lol Nah I exercise everyday except for wednesdays. I play soccer which takes up 4 days and for the other two days I just run around doing laps or at school doing sport!

I don't really exercise...The only time I do would be when I'm walking from class to class in school, XDI am planning to get a bicycle soon though to ride a few miles a day(minimum). I find it easier to ride a bike for hours than to walk for hours, even though biking burns more calories.

I actually exercise more then a 16 year old should do. B) I do 2 miles each day at 7:00 AM then another mile at 12:00 PM mid-day. I then do an hour or two of waight lifting, knuckle pushups, and some pullups. I then do some more running/jogging for a 15 minute race with a friend. :P

I actually exercise more then a 16 year old should do. B) I do 2 miles each day at 7:00 AM then another mile at 12:00 PM mid-day. I then do an hour or two of waight lifting, knuckle pushups, and some pullups. I then do some more running/jogging for a 15 minute race with a friend. :P

....Is that a DAILY routine or like once a week or something?

That's ridiculous if it's daily,lol.