xisto Community
Dragonfly

How Often Do You Exercise? Very good for health

I just joined a gym last week, its pretty expensive so It will definitely hurt whenever I skip a day. I regularly go from monday - friday and will probably go every saturday too. It really helps me out since I dont exercise on the whole day, everything I do is related to the computer

Oh well exercise and me well every 2 minutes hehe. I have this footy ground next to my home and having a kick now and then is quiet fun. as for jogging and gyms you would probably need to fix times in a day to do em, and as i have no fixed time i do whatever i have to do whenever so thats out of the question,lol. As for aches and pains well thats the drawback if u stop going to the gym and stop jogging, ur leg muscles get cramped after a while and cause pains(i.e vigorous jogging, lol) as for playing sports , well yes it too does have drawbacks of aches and pains but it doesn't involve running around (jogging) for no purpose,hehe ur mind is thinking ur body is acting and that keeps both ur body and mind strong.scan

Edited by scan06disk (see edit history)

It really depends.. Sometimes, i get inspired a lot to do some workout ,and go and exercise like a mad guy.. I will impose too much pressure on myself , and workout as long as i can. As a result of this heavy work out for about a week, i get tired and bored of it all. Then i would decide not to do exercise for some days, and i start my lazy and easy life style.After a few days, i think maybe i should get back on track and do some simple stretching exercises , for a few days.It has been a cycle of these three , as ar as my exercising experiences are concerned !!

I exercise far too much, I do a 10km jog every 3 days and go to a gym the day after i go jogging. I do alot of sports so in do alot of stretching and am planning to join the army so the training regime may become even more intensive. Is there a limit that someone should exercise?

I usually walk about 5 miles a day. I walk to all my friends houses and back and stuff like that. Other than that i do so many sit-ups, push-ups, and i use dumbells to do curls and stuff like that. It all depends on how i am feeling that day to how many i do. But yes exercise is important for your health.

i work out about 4 days a week normaly going for 3-9 miles run almost kills me lol then about 40 sit ups in morning 30 stomach crunshes. thats a warm up every morning then 30 press ups 20 wide press ups and 20 marine ones. the run i do at night but exercise i do morning and night. but recently the beer has taken hold so i'm about to do crash work out started last night i feel dead now

Im pretty lazy, but when theres a sports game I play. I'm not half bad, like I dont play basketball but I'm good at shots and i get to the ball fast because I dont waste my energy on moves that I cant perform :P Sports are fun, but I dont sit around and do crunches and such.... I just exercise when I want to.

I used to exercise nearly every day. I used to be in top physical shape. I could run 2 miles in about 11 minutes do 150 pushups in 2 minutes and 150 situps in 2 minutes. My current state is quite embarrassing however. I almost never exercise. I don't have enough food to do so. I'm poor :P I have lost a lot of weight because of this. I hope to gain it all back (my weight and my strength) within a year though. I just need to make some money first so I can buy food. Then I can exercise. Then I can be superman again!

How often do you exercise in a week? I usually go for jogging and body stretching sort of exercise atleast three times a day. A year ago I joined gym but I left owing to too much difference it brought in muscles' movement when one becomes a little inactive. I feel that normal exercise is good enough for health. Share yours. thanks.

I have to do exercise in a very careful way a couple days a week due to injuries from an accident. For example I discovered that to define my arms I move them in different slow graceful sweeping motions and tightening up every muscle in the arms as tight as possible till the muscles want to shake. The muscles fighting against themselves has really worked. They are feeling stronger and defining. Leg lifts have helped defined not only the legs but also the torso.

i play ping-pong every day with my friends, and we run every day from ping-pong building to church. it is 5 kilometara, and we get a lot strong. we play for 5 months now, and we are better now. it is important to have a good servis and then you can play on stronger nivo of play, and beat oponents

I used to go on the stationary bike for at least 30 minutes per day for about 3 to 5 days a week, then I became inactive for a while. I was shocked that I got a high blood pressure rating yesterday and now I have to monitor that for the week and hope that the pressure would go down to normal. Now I'm more compelled to lose the extra weight so I could stay healthy.

I go to a gym 3 days a week :P I know it will make me a little inactive maybe but I think I will try to compensate with another sport-for example I love playing basketball B) But whatever the cost I don't think I will give up fitnes-it really helps me build up some muscles and of course some strength.I used to ride my bike every day and I could do it even alone for 3-4 hours. Again alone I used to go all over the city with it nomatter how far :P But it was very old and I liked stuff like off-road terrain and jumping and things like that so I knew this was coming sooner or later-right before the beggining of the summer I broke my bike and I don't have the money to buy another ;( So from then on I haven't ride a bike.In the summer I used to jump a little or to be more accurate-freerun and parkour :D But now that I am last year at school our teaches give us one hell of a kind and I don't have time for pk B) Another thing I like is blading but again I will repeat myself-I don't have the money needed for that.So for now it's only a hard time in the gym for me B) After I finish school let's hope I'll find some money and buy a new bike B)