xisto Community
Dragonfly

How Often Do You Exercise? Very good for health

How often do you exercise in a week? I usually go for jogging and body stretching sort of exercise atleast three times a day. A year ago I joined gym but I left owing to too much difference it brought in muscles' movement when one becomes a little inactive. I feel that normal exercise is good enough for health. Share yours. thanks.

I?m afraid I am very lazy for doing exercise. The only sport I do is the one related to dayly work and studies, etc. Maybe a football match once a month and some swimming, but only in summer time. :angry: I don?t like gyms.

About once a week i go running in the forest..i run about 5 kilometres and in winter i go skiing when there is snow and i have time...but every morning i just stretch and do some easy exercises...

I exercise a lot. I run about 5-6 miles a day at a 7 minute pace, then I take around an hour brake, and go work out in the gym for around 30 minutes. The running is forced upon me though, my parents and my coach make me lol.

I would if I could. My gym card has expired.. I need a new one but I can't be bothered to renew it. If I went to the gym I would probably spend like 2 hours because I don't do any other sports...I use to be some sports freak and did everything there was at school and outside school and my mum made me go swimming and stuff because I had a weak like body or whatever. I've also been gymnastics for like 6 or 7 years.... learnt how to do back flips etc... I went like only twice a week for 4 hours I weerent like INTO it that much... I left because we were skint it was so expensive for us it was costing over 600 pounds a year. So I carried on with swimming... I've been doing swimming for 8 years then quit because I had too much homework lol... yeh i know lame excuse... and then I started to do some trampolining and stopped that like last month... so now because I've quit everything all my muscles etc turned into flab and i'm fairly fat now... I put on like a stone. I'm starting to look like MR Blobby.if you know what I mean lmao.My friends are tooo athletic it makes me feel unfit.. My friend goes Judo like 40 hours a week and my other friend who does Irish Dancing does that like everyday, she has got into the world championships now... and my other mate has been acepted into the Crystal Palace football team for girls under 16 or something....and Ive acheived like NOTHING.

I'm pretty active compared a few months ago. I ride my exercise bike every second day or so from 15-25 minutes. I can actually work up a sweat doing it.Sometimes I work out at home with the barbells and dumbells. I have physed atschool also, so I run alot. So I'd say I'm exercising in a healthy manner for the most part.

A few years ago I used to play competetive soccer almost every day. I would have two to three hour long soccer practices after school on top of the stuff I had to do in PE class. I was very fit and very healthy. Then I quit very suddenly mostly because I didn't make the age requirement to keep playing with the soccer buds. Since then I've never been that active. I do surf, hike, bike, and frisbee golf but not as frequently as I think I should. I think I'm going start playing some pick-up games with some friends though to start getting back into it.

i am a programmer,i have a busy work ,everyday except sleeping you can see mefaceing to the computer! so i have no time to do exercise.when i was a college student two years ago ,i was a handsomeboy but today i am so fat ,it is so ruthlessness!!! :)

I usually am involved in some type of physical activity weather it be playing a sport, having a long walk, jogginig, running, etc. Other Times when i am not invovled in some type of physical activity I am usually inside being lazy.

I go to the gym to do weight trainings about 2-3 times a week, each time about an hour. I am trying to gain weight:p

i am active everyday nearly.i like sports as more as possible.even though i am busy for school every day(there are about 5 class per day),i must exercise after school,part times.i usually play basketball.you can jump and run to act many compeonts of body.certainly,i could not exercise to tierd much,which can effect my normal class.

Well, as a student (high school and university...back in the days where I had more time than money), I used to go to the gym and play basketball a few times a week. These days I usually bike or walk to work. Once in a while I'll go hiking.

a few years ago, I belonged to those persons who say they definitely don't do any sports at their own free will but after some time I've realized that I'm way happier in a healthy body. That does not mean that I'm a sports freak or something like that, it's just - I like being active and I need to be trained somewhat during the summers 'cause it would be pretty embarassing when I, the lifeguard, jump into the water just to have to be rescued, too -_-Nowadays I'm excercising quite much - I'm going to school by bike every day (16km [a little bit more than 8 miles] in the morning and 16km after school), 90 minutes judo on mondays and thursdays (though I'm not going every thursday), 60 minutes swimming on fridays, up to two hours free judo excercising on saturdays and up to two hours free swim excercising on sundays; plus some games of frisbee every once in a while when there's someone who plays with me. Frisbee's actually a great sport, you can play it almost everywhere - in school (even within the building, thanks to my soft rubber frisbee :D), on public places (remember the soft frisbee - hitting a bystander's head with a hard frisbee is a bad idea), on the fields around my home and about everywhere =)

I have an infenite distance of exercise everyday, I used to go to different places, move from one business firm to another, in one wholeday, I travel maybe 500km and walk about 10-20 kilometers aday, this is great but keeps me swet and smell like a monkey all day long.. I hate my job...... but I like what I am doing....:P